Indeed Employee Review

Great place to learn and advance
Manager, Client Services (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 9, 2013
Working at Indeed, this is the first time I'm actually excited on my commute in the morning. Management is transparent and shares high-level goals and company changes; they're accessible, and want to see employees succeed. Feedback from managers is a balance of constructive criticism and insight into your strengths, and provides clear direction on how to continue to develop.

My team is motivated and fun - they take pride in their work, and collaborate together. I learn from them, and continue to be impressed by the ways they challenge themselves to improve their skills and knowledge. Even though we've outgrown the "start-up" label, the culture is still entrepreneurial and promotes integrity.

I feel trusted to make decisions, and help change the business for the better.
Pros
Fun, entrepreneurial culture; strong management

Other Indeed Employee Reviews

Fast paced work environment
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 12, 2017
the office in NY has alot of cool things to due in the rec room but they require you to make so many calls in one day that you do not really have time to enjoy it.
Pros
training, free lunch every wednesday, good teammates
Cons
fast paced, no excuses to not make 375 calls minimum per week
QA engineer position
QA Engineer (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 28, 2017
Absolutely amazing place to work! Learned a lot and gained great experience! Would recommend definitely for people who wants to be bright and visible at their positions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indeed. Our community is ready to answer.