Indeed Employee Review

Work-life balance in a thriving and attentive company
Client Services Employee (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 9, 2013
I've been with Indeed for almost a year and have been impressed with my experience so far.

The management is very good about listening and taking your interests into consideration when assigning projects and setting long-term career goals. It's refreshing to work in an environment where you feel like you're being heard and not merely treated like a number.

We certainly work hard at Indeed everyday, but we also make sure to balance it with happy hours, company picnics, free lunches and fun.
Pros
Stocked kitchen, happy hours, collegial environment, consistent manager feedback
Cons
Benefits are good but could be better.

Other Indeed Employee Reviews

Best company in the world!
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 20, 2017
I have worked at indeed for 2 years, recently transferred to the new office in Scottsdale, and it was the best decision I ever made. The growth opportunity coupled with the fun, hard working environment, and the ability to make as much money as you want is like no other job I have ever had.
Great place to work!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 17, 2017
Indeed's new Scottsdale office has been a great place to work. It is a new and fast paced office that is rapidly growing. It has a fun environment with good benefits. The management team is really focused on making you successful in your career. I have been able to learn so much from my peers.
Pros
Earning Potential, Flexibility, Benefits, Work Life Balance, Lunches
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indeed. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2