Indeed

Indeed Employer Reviews

i love the special kids and the elderly.
Personal Care Assistant or aid (Current Employee), Jeanerette, LASeptember 9, 2014
Pros: i had to feed her.
Cons: when she was sleeping i watched tv.
the most part of the job i loved was just sitting there and having a good conversation with her and watching tv with her.
i love the special kids and the elderly.
Pros: i had to feed her.
Cons: when she was sleeping i watched tv.
I would to work for fine company.
sales represtentive (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: the satifaction i did a good days job.
Cons: i cannot think of any.
The typical work day to me, is enjoying what I am doing, while working with my fellow workers. I hope to learn new things ever day, and pass my knowledge to the public. I always try to listen to and follow directions given to me by my superiors.I try always to get along with my co-workers,and work as a team. The hardest part of any new job is,just to – more... get use to it.Just ding a good job is good to me. – less
Super fun place with ping pong table
Account Executive (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 5, 2014
It's awesome. People are awesome and enjoy making money. Everyone seems to be having a lot of fun.
expecting reasonable salary
Copy Editor (Former Employee), orrisaSeptember 4, 2014
My typical day at work is sunday.
Computer job work tips and management skills and in time decision taking all these things are my advantages.
Ethusiasam and creativity are my natural qualifications
Great place to work for motivated sales professionals!
Director of Sales (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: company culture, earnings potential, office happy hours, best product on the market, sales leadership, opportunity for growth
Cons: cannot be afraid of hard work
If you are a sales professional or someone looking to get into sales, Indeed NYC is a great place to work! This is a company with a fun office culture where if you work hard and perform, you can make great money.

This is the type of sales job where you are expected to roll up your sleeves and work hard every day. The people who are willing to do that – more... day in and day out are typically successful. There is an open floor plan where management sits on the sales floor with everyone else and are there to support you through out the day.

Leadership has really done a great job of building a fun, competitive, hard working office culture where everyone typically likes each other. Like any sales job, it can be challenging and is not for the meek.

If you are looking for an opportunity to work for an industry leader, sell a great product, and make good money then I would recommend Indeed NYC. – less
Great company, great internship
Software Development Intern (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 28, 2014
Pros: free lunch, flexible hours, flexible deadlines
Cons: a little nerdy :)
They're very nice people, always willing to help. Best internship I've had thus far, beats Microsoft by a substantial margin.
Good job. Company culture is great. Management makes work fun but challenging.
Account Executive Intern (Former Employee), San MateoAugust 25, 2014
A++
A typical work day is 8 - 5 and you sell online advertisements. Days consist of meeting, calls, training, and office activities.

Learned how to sell, cold call, negotiate, communicate B2B.

Hardest part of job is resisting the free food. Most enjoyable is being on the phones and talking to different people.

Management: A+
Co-Workers: A++
i love this place
DevOps Engineer (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 20, 2014
Pros: the people
Cons: location
I enjoy coming to work here everyday. It is great. They give me free lunch and sometimes the dessert is good too.
Lively, fast paced, and productive
Account Executive (Current Employee), Austin, TXJuly 17, 2014
Pros: great culture, hard working and fast paced atmosphere, awesome management
Cons: not for the lazy or the weak!
In my first week working for Indeed, I felt completely comfortable in the office because everyone is so friendly! The first two weeks here is training, and they throw so much information at you so fast that you learn a lot very quickly and by the end you are extremely well prepared to start making sales!
Great People, Excellent Business Model, and Fulfilling Purpose (Indeed Helps People Get Jobs)
Sales Lead Generation Specialist, Temp Staff (Current Employee), Stamford, CTJuly 9, 2014
A typical day at work is doing the best you can at your job because you know they will be free lunch or lots of snacks.
awesome culture
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Austin, TXJune 19, 2014
Pros: compensation, weekly catered lunches, happy hours, young energetic atmosphere, growth opportunities
Cons: hours (9-6), many successful executives waiting for promotions which will come as long as you continue to perform
As a growing organization they're constantly working on ways to improve the opportunities for it's account executives to succeed.
N/A
N/A (Current Employee), Stamford, CTJune 1, 2014
Depending on what you are looking for this could be a great place, but if you are not willing to play the game don't bother.
Fun work environment
Account Specialist, Client Response (Current Employee), Stamford, CTMay 4, 2014
Great training program, fun work environment, co-workers are friendly and management is always there to help.
Make the Best of Your Situation
Account Executive (Current Employee), Stamford, CTApril 23, 2014
I've read many of these reviews and the positive ones tend to be spot on. Truly Indeed is a great place to work.

I think there was time where things were not so great at Indeed, high turnover, limited prospects and uninterested – more... prospects. However all the hard work of Indeed's employees has really made a difference.

People aren't leaving like they used to nor are they being fired. Indeed has been providing new hires with the tools necessary to succeed.

The best part of doing well at Indeed is the generous compensation (yes you will make more than other entry level sales jobs, and yes you will double your salary) as long as you're hitting your quotas.

Being my first job out of college I didn't know what to expect and admit there were times I questioned my decision to join the organization. I've removed many of those doubts and continue to see more and more opportunities within the company to grow and continue to get paid.

If you're looking for a position that awards and recognizes success Indeed is definitely a place you should take a look at.

No I don't drink the kool-aid, no I'm not writing a fake review. Work hard, do well and you won't have much to complain about. – less
High energy and a lovely place to work and gain experience
Account Executive Intern (Current Employee), Stamford, CTApril 17, 2014
Pros: lunches and fun/high energy environment
I loved my co-workers and gained a great deal of knowledge working under them while closing accounts and keeping great relationships with my clients!
Very, very nice NYC and Stamford office. Fun, upbeat.
Contract Sales Recruiter (Former Employee), Stamford, CTApril 12, 2014
Pros: easy parking, tons of snacks.
Nice people, normal, one of the most functional groups I've seen. Pleasure to be around all the people there.
Great way to enter and learn an industry, but not a place to stay too long
Anonymous (Former Employee), Stamford, CTApril 7, 2014
Pros: pretty good compensation, co-workers become your friends, health care benefits are great, very generous quarterly bonuses
Cons: crm (homegrown) is rather buggy and has some flaws - as the company gains so many users, this continue to be a bigger issue. new positions/structural changes seem a little arbitrary.
Indeed is a good company. Its success and growth have been increasing dramatically - YOY numbers are pretty crazy. It is highly unlikely that you'll ever experience a start up gain such success again. It's pretty amazing to see, and honestly, pretty fun to be a part of.

That said, you have to be careful that you don't stop learning. The product is – more... fairly one dimensional, so it's pretty easy to do so. If things stop getting challenging, you're staying there too long. For most people, this happens in about 1 and a half to 2 years. By then, you'll learn everything you can about the company. I say this as a caveat to anyone looking to apply. By all means do so, but be aware that you're not making a huge, long term career leap.

Indeed is a great company and worth applying to. It has a lot to offer to people with not much experience, but it's important to know that it won't take long for you to want to take the experience and move elsewhere. – less
Great culture, exciting growth.
Talent Sourcing Intern (Current Employee), Stamford, CTApril 7, 2014
Pros: culture, lunches.
Cons: lack of vertical movement in career.
I was attracted to Indeed.com because of its year over year growth in the job board space. I wanted to be part of a leading organization and that is what Indeed is with the most online traffic in the industry.
Great culture; fun and smart co-workers; room for advancement
Senior Client Support Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 27, 2014
Pros: fun, casual culture; free snacks; happy hours
Cons: none that i can think of
Indeed is a great place to work! The people who work here are wonderful: intelligent, ambitious, motivated, and perhaps most important - FUN! The management team welcomes constructive feedback on business processes from every level of the organization. Additionally, Indeed invests a lot in their training and development team, which helps with personal – more... and professional growth. It is very exciting to be part of such a fast growing organization! – less

1 2 3 4

About Indeed

Indeed is the #1 job site worldwide, with over 140 million unique visitors per month from more than 50 countries in 28 languages. – Read more