Indeed

Indeed Employer Reviews

Serious about software development
Manager (Current Employee), Austin, TXMay 6, 2012
Pros: smart people, commitment to the product
Cons: things tend to be tightly controlled from top down
Indeed is a great place to learn about software development. Smart folks with high commitment to doing it right.
Indeed.com summary
Account Executive (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAApril 28, 2012
Pros: great management, exceedable quotas
Working at Indeed has been a pleasure and has been a great place to start a real sales career.
Great company to work for
Account Executive (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAApril 4, 2012
Pros: the product works, it's a dream for a sales person.
Cons: not much growth potential
Indeed.com has growth numbers that other companies dream about. the culture is great and the people are generally nice and hardworking. the only real con is that they are growing so quickly and there are some growing pains.

June 26, 2013

I have Applied for 400 jobs and got 0 offers. I feel its because of my age. What is your companies stand on age discrimination? ??

Great People, Great Product, Challenging Work
Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 9, 2012
Indeed is an excellent place to work. From nice perks (food and games) to a fantastically diverse set of coworkers (literally dozens of countries represented in the same office), Indeed offers plenty of interesting problems to solve, and the agility to solve them quickly. And you get to help people find jobs!
Quietly brilliant, Indeed (sorry HTC)
Product Manager (Current Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 29, 2012
Pros: indeed makes me enjoy going to work
Cons: paychex 401k funds suck
It's great to work at a company that firmly believes in making money by maximizing value for the customer. What's even better is that Indeed's value is helping people find work, and the customer is every job seeker in the entire world. I feel that our work helps people.

Indeed moves fast but doesn't fall prey to the latest fads. Decisions are made – more... based on data and actual business impact, not ego or hype. If you're looking for a company that adopts technologies and strategies just because they're the new hotness, look elsewhere.

Indeed does more with less. Simplicity and focus drive the business. It shows in Indeed's growth strategy (no huge investments or splashy product launches) and product philosophy (be simple and effective while staying out of the user's way).

All my colleagues are very self-motivated. You never see any mass exodus at 5:00PM. People come to work when they want and leave when they want, and upper-management doesn't care. Everyone knows what is necessary to get things done.

I can't imagine a better place to work as long as you are more interested in meaningful, challenging, exciting work than pure compensation. – less
Great company to work at
Chief Expiration Officer (Current Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 20, 2012
Pros: free lunches twice a week
I respect all the people that I work with. I can come to work at whatever time I want. There is a lot of great technology being used.
Great place to develop your career and learn new things!
French CMA (Former Employee), Auxtin TXNovember 15, 2011
Pros: young team and challenging environment
Cons: well, i can't see...
Indeed is definitely a great company where you can learn new things with an excellent and skilled team, and develop your career. I lauched Indeed in most of the French-speaking countries a few years ago. It was very motivating seeing the website go live and improve every week with your own work and ideas... It felt good to be part of something big and – more... international! – less
Challenging, fun place with a bright future
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Austin, TXNovember 13, 2011
Pros: free catered lunches a few times a week, a nice game room, beer on friday afternoons, fun parties occasionally
I worked at Indeed as a Software Engineer for just over 6 years. It's one of the best tech companies to work at in Austin. Overall, the people are cool and interesting, with diverse backgrounds. The founders are very smart, and you can learn a lot about what it takes to make an Internet startup successful. And because searching for a job is something – more... almost everyone does at some point, you have the chance to improve the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way. – less
Indeed is my company
CMA, Tertiary Europe (Current Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 28, 2011
Pros: beer and boots on fri
Cons: beer and boots on fri after work
I love working for Indeed. No really! There's a good balance that's struck between creative ideation and monotonous tasks.

Ideation - When you need to let that creativity exude. But you better back it up with some solid stats.

Monotonous tasks - For when it's 5pm on Fridays
Fun place to work!
Casual Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee), SydneyAugust 24, 2014
Pros: team building activities
Cons: not full time
Indeed has a very friendly work environment. Everyone is fun and energetic so working here is enjoyable.

Being the only Information Technology employee in the Sydney office, I have learnt many new sales strategies and Business relationship building techniques on the side.

The management is incredibly understanding over at Indeed and the co-workers – more... follow the same path. There is pretty much no hard part of this position. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Account Specialist - Client response (Current Employee), DublinMarch 28, 2014
Pros: indeed culture, free snacks, gret team spirit
Indeed is a young, vibrant working environment where there is room for personal and professional growth.
Indeed is a fantastic place to work
National Business Development Manager (Current Employee), Sydney, AustraliaJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: phenomenal training, top culture, excellent benefits, work life balance
Indeed is an amazing company to work for. The initial training / induction was second to none, the ongoing mentoring, support and professional development is daily. Additionally I work with brilliant people and have an awesome Manager.
Great place to work!
International Account Manager (Former Employee), LondonDecember 1, 2013
Pros: work/life balance. good management
I worked at Indeed for 2 years as an Account Manager and loved it. Highly recommend you join this wonderful team!
Great Team, Great Company, Hard Work.
Account Executive for Direct Employers (Current Employee), Sydney, NSWOctober 23, 2013
Pros: bright & funny people, great environment, rewarding salary.
Indeed is a great place to work, but not for the faint of heart. The market in Sydney is new and presents some challenges because of this, also if you are scared of a phone do not apply.

For the hard work you will be rewarded with competitive salary, amazing people, and a good fun work environment that is RAPIDLY expanding. (And a pretty nice view!)

I – more... can not recommend Indeed enough to those who are strong, and looking a great company to work for. – less
Exciting Start-Up Feel in Global Online Giant!
Talent Acquisition Manager (Current Employee), Sydney, NSWOctober 22, 2013
Pros: all training is completed in our new york office! great working hours, excellent location, extremely social culture!
Indeed have just launched the Australian arm of their global business here in Sydney and I have been a part of this exciting launch from the start! We are in the process of building an exception Sales and Client Services team in our brand new Sydney CBD offices. We carefully select each and every employee to drive the fun culture Indeed has around the – more... globe. Start-ups are not for the faint hearted but the rewards are endless! This is a great time to join a fast growing online business and really map out a superb career for yourself. – less
Great learning environment, supportive company
International Account Manager (Current Employee), LondonJuly 10, 2013
Pros: exciting working environment, constantly learning, positive management, very successful company
Cons: n/a
I've been with Indeed for roughly 18 months and love working here! I work remotely but always feel like part of the team and am lucky enough to have great management behind me!
Indeed
Account Manager (Former Employee), DublinJuly 3, 2013
Worked on a new business and growth role position .
Prospecting new business . Industries - Recruiters/Direct employers
Setting up demos , going through sale process.
Sending out proposals
empresa potencialmente dinãmica e ótima pra trabalhar
Estagiário (Current Employee), Brasília, DFOctober 10, 2014
Pros: não há nenhum problema nessa empresa.
Cons: colegas de trabalho pouco experientes.
uma empresa ótima para trabalhar com fortes qualidades e aprendizagem.

About Indeed

Indeed is the #1 job site worldwide, with over 140 million unique visitors per month from more than 50 countries in 28 languages. – Read more