Independent Capital Management, Inc.

Independent Capital Management, Inc. Employer Reviews

Great Incentives, Work/Life Balance, and Opportunities for Advancement
District Manager (Current Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: early promotions, access to upper management, great training program for those new to the business, free food sometimes
Cons: it can get a little chilly in the office
Incentives:
I love that there are so many cash bonuses for just doing what you're supposed to be doing. The best bonus is the all-expense paid international trips. I went to Cancun last year for free and we went snorkeling in Cozumel and golfing another day. I'm also going to the Bahamas later this year, all-expense paid.

Work/Life Balance:
It's a – more... flexible schedule which is great so I can go to my doctors appointments or take care of random emergencies without having to take time off. Having a flexible schedule can also be the hardest part of the job but if you have a strong work ethic and good time management skills that shouldn't be a problem.

Opportunities for Advancement:
Management recognizes hard working individuals and rewards them with promotions earlier than outlined in their management training program guidelines. I personally got promoted to Supervisor in 4 months and District Manager in 11 months. – less
Productive and Great Work Environment
Finanacial Advisor (Current Employee), Ontario, CAJuly 14, 2013
ICM is a great company to work for. They will help train you to pass your Series 6, 63 and Life Agent exams. Great company for entrepreneur minded people. No cold calling, and amazing flexibility to help handle your personal life and your job.
A struggle
Financial Services Specialist (Former Employee), South Pasadena, CAJune 25, 2013
The main issue I had was about compensation it was originally supposed to be a small salary and comission just ended up being commission,
fun and relaxed atmosphere
Financial Advisor (Current Employee), Irvine, CAJune 18, 2013
Pros: you are your "own" business
Cons: warm calling.
Great training. Perfect if you want to get started in the industry. No paid training. Be prepared to make LOTS of phone calls.
N/A
Financial Services Specialist (Former Employee), Valencia, CAMay 13, 2013
Place is a chop shop. Tough to build momentum unless you have some whales in your pocket.

About Independent Capital Management, Inc.

Founded in 1988, Independent Capital Management, Inc. was formed with the philosophy of providing independent financial advice – Read more