We are currently seeking a marketing coordinator.
Please submit with your resume a cover letter and salary requirements addressing the actual job description below and your qualifications. Resumes submitted without cover letters and salary requirements will not be reviewed.
This position entails supporting the Sales and Marketing team with executing the long-term vision of The Company. At IES we work as a team, although you will be expected to be somewhat autonomous and independent in your ability to execute your tasks efficiently and effectively. We are looking for a highly motivated team member who is willing to consistently apply themselves, views themselves as an important member of the team, and someone with the flexibility to wear multiple hats when required. We need someone who can help us meet and exceed our deadlines by providing decisive and competent sales support in a fast paced, friendly and exciting work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist sales department with management, development, printing, binding and assembling of RFP and proposals
- Maintain proposal database and templates (MS Word)
- Assist sales department with managing subcontractor RFP’s
- Maintain marketing collateral including statement of qualifications and website news entries
- Maintain customer & project database (MS Excel)
- Assist with strategic market research
- Assist in managing marketing campaigns
- Prepare for and attend conferences as necessary
- Build contact lists for industry & media outlets
- Manage social media platforms and manage the content
- Draft press releases
- Plan and coordinate with media & press releases
- Organize and archive media clippings
- Prepare draft presentations
- Assist with miscellaneous administrative activities as needed
- Answer phones as needed
- Must be interested in gaining experience in marketing, advertising, journalism, media relations, business, public relations, or another related field
- Must have an excellent ability to organize and prioritize
- Must be able to work in a team environment and communicate effectively
- Must be available consistently 5 days a week, 8 hours a day with 30 minute lunches
- Have intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Word & Excel with the ability to quickly create, modify and analyze spreadsheets & word documents
- High level of attention to detail
- Outstanding writing skills with knowledge of AP Style Guidelines preferred
- Must be productive while working independently
- Knowledge and interest in solar power, green energy, renewable energy, and sustainability preferred
Indeed - 21 months ago
Independent Energy Solutions, Inc. (IES), headquartered in North County San Diego, is one of the nation's most respected solar...