This is a part-time position (25 hours per week) with the potential for a flexible schedule. The primary responsibility of this position is to serve as a primary point of contact for marketing support to the financial advisor sales force.
Candidate would be responsible for managing various corporate marketing elements such as website, intranet, sales collateral, social media, internal communications as well as monitoring and reporting metrics from advertising campaigns. Internal sales force support would include light-medium level software support with a marketing emphasis (MS Office and other internal software) as well as identifying appropriate internal marketing collateral/resources to address advisors’ needs.
Ideal candidate must be solutions-driven and client-service oriented; must be comfortable with managing a mix of ongoing routine tasks while being flexible and creative in resolving new sales force inquiries on a daily basis. Excellent writing skills are required to provide editorial support to department. Knowledge and hands-on experience of social media for business is vital. Knowledge of HTML and Adobe Creative Suite a plus but not required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance of corporate intranet and posting of documents/forms, digital assets, libraries, etc.
- Compiling and distribution of internal communications, announcements, and newsletters
- Monitoring and content posting on corporate social media accounts
- Searching and distribution of pertinent news content to sales force for social media usage
- Troubleshoot and provide guidance/training to sales force on social media
- Monitoring and reporting of online statistics including click-thrus, unique IPs, conversion ratios
- General department administrative duties including mailing, monitoring of collateral inventory, order submission, vendor relations, maintenance of various spreadsheets/databases, etc.
- Assist in the creation/review of copy for marketing collateral including brochures, fact sheets, sell sheets, postcards, marketing kits, newsletters etc., for print and digital distribution.
Skills and Experience
- Strong proficiency in computers including MS Office, online research, digital asset manipulation, presentations, spreadsheets, troubleshooting, remote access support, etc.
- Excellent writing skills to ensure internal communications accuracy and assist in the creation of copy, sales literature, articles, and social media content.
- Communication and interpersonal skills with an intent to provide optimal support to sales force
- Acumen in applying social media in a business context to drive market engagement and results
- Ability to manipulate raw data/metrics and apply formulas to discern actionable conclusions
- Solid organizational skills with ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Advanced computer skills such as HTML coding and graphics design on Creative Suite a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business or similar
Relocation costs are not covered.
Please submit your resume and your salary expectation in a cover letter based on a 25 hour work week.