Please read the requirements in its entirety before applying. Hands-on video/multimedia production experience is required.
Ideal candidate to have a diverse set of skills to successfully complete assigned projects in the areas of creative writing, content/technical writing, video capturing, motion graphics, graphic design, and web management. This person will work closely with other members in the Marketing team and departments to meet the organization’s needs in the area of communications, training and advertising.
Candidate needs to be self-sufficient with a high degree of technical aptitude in multimedia and have the ability to take a project through pre-production, production and post-production stages. Hands-on experience with video cameras, editing, effects/animation and graphics is required.
Candidate must possess excellent writing skills with knowledge of how to apply them to different mediums; this includes adapting communication styles/approaches to printed marketing collateral, advertising (traditional and online), sales copy, direct mail, video narratives, scripts, social media, publications, etc.
Successful candidate should have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to complete projects on-time with limited supervision, as well as identify multimedia needs/opportunities for improvements within the organization and self-start those projects with approval from Supervisor.
- Work with marketing team and other department members to transform thoughts, vision, strategies and objectives into coherent narratives, scripts and articles
- Knowledge in adapting story/copy to different distribution methods including video, web, print, public relations, and social media
- Acquire intimate knowledge of firm’s value propositions and understand consumer psychology to develop engaging marketing collateral and advertising videos
- Update and contribute to internal communications network and knowledge distribution systems
- Plan, organize, write and produce educational video sessions
- Collaborate with and interview staff members in various departments to research products, services, training and processes for the purposes of creating and/or editing content for distribution
- Develop copy for sales literature including brochures, fact sheets, sells sheets, postcards, marketing kits, newsletters etc., for print and digital distribution
- Capture high-quality footage for production and make technical decisions regarding lighting, shooting angle and composition
- Ability to follow principles of photography and ability to place subject/activity intuitively in the correct frame space in relationship with other objects
- Manage video project process by assessing location, technology/equipment and lighting needs
- Knowledge of various distribution methods, compression, conversion and duplication techniques
- Establish and manage corporate library of footage, modules, and digital assets
- Ability to transfer data and business strategies into attractive sales and branding visuals
- Work with various departments to develop engaging internal educational modules
- Contribute to the organization’s communication efforts to strengthen brand
- Visually enhance presentation materials using sound, graphics and video elements
- Animate and create interactive elements in Flash and HTML
- Motion graphics and animation experience including After Effects and interactive Flash
- Serve as liaison with AV vendors, partners and printers
- Technical control of sound recording including setup, equalization and level compression
- Acoustically match dialogue for video elements with on camera interviews and performances
- Ability to edit audio clips and recordings to be used in webcasts and multimedia presentations
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and experience in the operations and maintenance of audio visual equipment
- Strong acumen of pre-prod, production and post-prod phases
- Experience with video editing, animation and graphic design software including Final Cut Pro, Adobe Creative Suite (particularly After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Flash); working knowledge of Dreamweaver and HTML a plus
- Ability to transfer between PC and Mac platforms and knowledgeable in MS Office applications
- Excellent writing skills to create and edit scripts, copy, literature and articles. Print, broadcast, public relations or journalism knowledge a plus
- Solid organizational skills with ability to work independently and handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Interpersonal skills with a clear speaking voice to be used in voiceovers, interviews and be engaging on camera
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or similar
- Financial services industry experience a plus
Occasional nationwide travel as needed based on projects.
Please submit your salary expectation in your cover letter.
Relocation costs are not covered.
To apply please include the items below:
- Cover letter (include salary expectations)
- Demo reel demonstrating video editing and animation capabilities
- At least 1 sample of creative writing and 1 sample of technical writing
Indeed - 19 months ago