This Independent Contractor position involves the provision of an array of case management services within the home and community settings. Case Managers are responsible for all client related documentation and reports as well as the development and implementation of treatment goals and objectives. Facilitating support groups as needed is also expected. Counselors are required to provide their own transportation. 95% of the services provided are to be in the form of direct involvement with client. The remaining time will be utilized for service coordination and administrative duties.
1. Participate in the initial thirty-day assessment of client/family situations and ongoing monthly reports following the approved format. Provide a service plan within the initial thirty-day period, revising as needed there after to reflect client progress and confirmed needs.
2. Monitor length of client services and notify referral sources prior to the completion of ninety-day period to determine if continuation is necessary.
3. Have weekly contact with the Referring Agency.
4. Arrange for monthly case supervision with clinical supervisor.
5. Act as a co-leader education/support groups as needed.
6. Act as the liaison between family, referring agencies, and other community organizations.
7. Coordinate client services between various agencies.
8. Maintain case records and document services rendered.
9. Attend bi-weekly mandatory staff meetings. Prior approval from management team is required when absent.
10. Maintain high degree of client confidentiality.
11. Work with other staff assigned to cases, communicating effectively.
12. Maintain a high degree of professionalism in the community, with clients, and with referring agencies seeking to build and maintain positive relationships.
13. Provide Individual case management services focusing on independent living to clients in the home and community settings.
15. Provide Crisis Intervention as needed.
Strong oral and written communication
Group and individual counseling
Program planning and coordination
Treatment plan development
Human Rights Regulations
A baccalaureate degree in a human services field and one year of successful work experience with adults having mental health diagnoses in the field of institutional management, social work, education or other allied discipline.
Please reply with your resume clearly indicating pertinent information regarding required clinical experience so we can determine if based on your qualifications, an interview will be granted.
Location: Richmond, VA
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
view cost & performance
find candidates for this job
Max CPC: $0.25
Job Budget: $25.00
Status: Active – pause
Created: Oct 9 2012
View public job page
Promote this job for more candidates: