Independent Living Solutions

Independent Living Solutions Employer Reviews

Great staff very flexible
Assistant/Secretary/ Adult Care Assistant (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHNovember 4, 2014
Pros: 1 hour lunches provided
Cons: short staff and not being given proper notice to in sure client services needed
Overall this company has allowed me to excel within the company. As a result I was given flexible hours to work around personal schedules and life. Company gave me experience and support working and interacting with their clients. Supervisor admired my work ethic and pleased with being available on as needed basis when asked.
worked one on one in clients house
Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Waterbury, CTDecember 11, 2012
Pros: total freedom
Cons: not enough hours
I enjoy working with individuals one on one, helping them move closer to their goals and dreams.It gives me great satisfaction to see where they started to where they ended.To see there self esteem exceed.
Helping a physically disabled woman in her place of residence
Home Health Care Worker (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, SDAugust 5, 2012
Pros: visiting with her while i was there working.
Cons: just paid mileage and paid holidays were the only benefits.
Was there for half of an hour, most of the time, helping her in the bathroom. Used a hoyer lift to get her in and out of her wheelchair. Every other weekend, was there for 1-2 hrs., in the morning, both days. Would return at night, to help her get ready for bed. Assisted her Wednesday through Friday, when it was not my weekend to help her. My days off were Monday and Tuesday. The hardest part of the job was cleaning up after her when she had an accident. The easiest part of the job was getting her in and out of bed and dressing her.