Reporting to the Revenue Cycle supervisor this position is full time within the Billing Department responsible for physicians’ accounts receivables which include billing for all office visits, following up on accounts, and performing other related billing tasks.
It is expected that all of the Principal Duties and Responsibilities identified below will be performed in a manner that reflects the values of Sisters of Charity Health System which are: Courage, Respect, Justice, Compassion, and Collaboration.
Candidates should have:
- Established relationships and experience networking with insurance representatives
- Strong communication skills to interact with physicians, and employees;
- Demonstrated organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task with accuracy.
- Experience credentialing physicians is preferred.
- 5+ years of medical billing and coding is necessary.
- This role requires and individual who can perform billing, posting and other duties as part of an experienced team.
Independent Physician Solutions offers excellent benefits