Applies electrical and control theory to test, modify and diagnose the electronic and electrical components on all production and plant equipment
- Diagnose and resolve causes of electrical and mechanical malfunctions on all equipment.
- PLC programming
- Assist the maintenance department in installing new electronic/electrical control equipment and making it operational.
- Develops engineering specifications for electrical control systems and equipment modifications.
- Provides technical support to the maintenance department when required.
- Plans, directs and records periodic electrical analysis on the production equipment.
- Recommends and initiates modifications or replacement of equipment, which fail to meet operating standards.
- Provides training for the maintenance department on the operation and diagnostics of the machine controls and motor controllers.
- Research and implement cost effective upgrades to the equipment and facilities.
- Research and implement the most cost effective replacement of electrical control parts.
- Keep updated electrical drawings and schematics on all production and plant equipment.
- Recommends the electrical spare parts inventory for all new and existing production equipment to insure maximum machine utilization.
- Provides technical support, if needed, to all other production facilities
- Provide technical support for the office computers and computer systems.
- Understands IT Systems and performs IT Systems Administration duties in the absence of the IT Systems Administrators.
- Keep abreast with the latest in control technology.
Independent Stave Company was founded by T.W. Boswell in 1912 and for the first 40 years, our business focus was on white oak staves and...