It was a good exerience work place.
Pros: being your own boss when out recruiting.
Cons: summers were rough being out in the heat.
1. Your typical day is getting all your paper work and appointment book ready to go out and recruit.
2. I've learn more about the community members how to work and talk to with them.
3. Management was excellent and ejoyable individual to work for.
4. Co-workers were most helpfull, it was all about team work.
5. hardest part of the job, In the summer – more... when out recruiting, hot.
6. Enjoyable part of the job. Being out in the cmmunity and comunicating with community members. – less