Looking to get your foot in the door or continue your service? Apply for a part time career within the Indiana Army National Guard! You'll be stationed here in Indiana, around the area in which you live! NO RELOCATION REQUIRED!
Get a jump start on your next or current career with the Indiana Army National Guard!
Today's employers are looking for workers who are already trained in a field and expect them to have specialized skills before they even think of hiring them. In the Indiana Army National Guard, we will train you in hundreds of job fields that employers are looking for such as transportation, mechanics, plumbing, construction, communications, food service, and many more. Want to break out of the norm? We also have positions for tanks, combat engineers, and field artillery! Most places will charge you an arm and a leg to learn a new skill, but in the National Guard we will pay you full time while you train! If you are serious about getting a head start in life, consider becoming a part of our team!
- Federal Tuition Assistance for College
- No experience required -- We will provide world class training in one of hundreds of marketable job skills.
- Get paid while you train -- Earn $1500 to $3500 per month, expense free.
- Free worldwide air travel with Space A
- Full health and dental care benefits while at training.
- Get up to $50,000 to repay your student loans.
- Receive up to tens of thousands of dollars in college benefits and additional state incentives.
- Continue working or going to school full time while still serving as a soldier.
- Military base privileges and discounts.
- Give back to your community and your country.
- Become a part of the family that is the Indiana Army National Guard!
Prior Service Wanted:
- All branches accepted.
- Keep your current rank.
- Re-classing options available to learn a new MOS.
- Continue your career with the Indiana Army National Guard!
- Age 17 - 34
- Good moral character.
- Good physical health.
- High school juniors and seniors ok -- ask about our Split Training Option.
Ask about additional benefits and opportunities for college degree holders!
Serve your community by joining our team. We are citizen soldiers. We are teachers, policemen, students, everyday citizens who serve one weekend per month.
Contact myself for more information. I work within the Indianapolis area.
Mobile: (317) 452-5877