Kruis Mold & Engineering has specialized in building high-quality, close-tolerance prototype and production injection molds for our customers for over 50 years. Coinciding with our mold builds, we also specialize in the following services: custom fixture design and building, Blanchard grinding, prototype and production machining, and the production of close-tolerance grind and cure mandrels for the rubber and seal producing industries. In fact, if it's done in a mold shop, there's a good chance that it, and MORE, is done at Kruis Mold. As a result of our commitment to quality and efficiency, competitive pricing and prompt delivery are what our customers have justifiably come to expect from doing business with us.
Kruis Mold currently has an open position for an EDM Operator located in Elkhart, IN.
Position reports to General Manager/Shop Foreman.
1) Setup and run CNC sinker EDM machine(s).
2) Perform and coordinate maintenance of machines and tools
3) Identify required stock and tools
4) Inspect produced components for conformance
5) General upkeep of shop area
6) Continuous improvement of the setup and EDM processes to ensure faster delivery and improved accuracy
Experience in an injection mold shop preferred.
Two years minimum trade or field training.
Experience in close-tolerance work.
Training in CAD/CAM software applications
Must know how to use the appropriate precise measuring tools.
Proficient in reading and understanding tooling designs and prints.
Good Oral and written communication skills.