Sales Representative – St Paul
INDIANHEAD FOODSERVICE DISTRIBUTOR
is searching for a highly motivated, self starter to promote foodservice items such as food products, supplies, and equipment to restaurants in the St Paul area.
Bring your career to a higher level
Requirements The Ideal Candidate A strong candidate resides within the anticipated territory and possesses the following knowledge, skills, and other requirements:
- Minimum 2 years foodservice experience. This experience may include, but not limited to, chef, foodservice management, foodservice sales, food broker.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to "shop talk" principals and information (i.e. food & labor consulting, inventory control set-up, food costing, menu planning, etc.)
- Experience with computers (laptops).
- Good math skills; should be able to understand and calculate percentages.
- Must have reliable transportation, ability to obtain automobile insurance.
- Valid drivers license with good driving record
Compensation and Benefits
IFD offers an excellent compensation plan including generous base salary and commission. Our benefits package is premium; includes Family Medical Insurance, Family Dental Insurance, 401k with Company Match, Roth 401k, Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave, Short Term Disability (at no cost to the employee), Paid Attorney Benefit, Paid Financial Adviser Benefit and more.
Only qualified applicants will be considered. Applicant should reside in or very near the St Paul area.
Drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug screening required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer operating under an Affirmative Action Plan