INDIGO

INDIGO Employee Reviews

A very comfortable work environment, but all good things come to an end.
Lead Hostess/Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIMay 28, 2015
Pros: Free lunch and/or dinner. Flexible with availability. A fun and well-preserved working environment.
Cons: Extremely short breaks.
You always had something to do before and after the restaurant closes. For example: Set up the tables for lunch or dinner, organizing all phone and internet reservations manually, make conversation with guests before (as they are waiting), seat all guests and serve the menu when they are seated, checking up on guests as you pass by, make sure all employees are up to par with current events etc. I learned numerous communication and organizing skills from Indigo. All of my former co-workers were always in a good mood and always put guests in a good mood as well. This job wasn't difficult. The most enjoyable part of the job is being fed lunch and/or dinner after shift is done.
Great place to work. Good environment
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Duluth, GAFebruary 23, 2015
Worked from 8 am to 5 pm. I learned how to be work with people of other nationalities. I also learned how to share time and space with other co-workers and work as a team. The hardest part of this job was to remember to open up all of the models before the work day began. The most enjoyable part of this job was that it paid very well.
working with lovable people that care how you feel as a boss and as a friend
chef /manager (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: love being at work
Cons: wish workers would care like i do when doing there jods
A day at work was like a family reunoin but with a strict boss :me: i love what i do .I putting smile on people face .Asking who made my dish or who came up with dilious meal/soup
Interesting perks. Some people gave the place low moral.
Cook (Former Employee), Springfield, ILNovember 21, 2013
Pros: laid back owner. creative work environment.
Cons: some peoples attitudes.
Prepping your station (Saute, Grill, Sushi). implementing dinner service then cleaning up. I learned to work as a team to get the food out at the right time because there is no heat lamp. The owner was the manager and he was usually pretty laid back. Some of my coworkers had terrible attitudes or take to many smoke breaks. The hardest part was working without a heat lamp. The best part was when we had a successful dinner service.
historic part of chinatown, sad it closed down.
Bartender/ Bar Manager (Former Employee), Honolulu, HISeptember 27, 2013
had a lot of history; fire in Feburary made it hard to continue business; food and martinis made it an iconic landmark for first fridays.
Supervisor 35 member crew, responsible for the overall maintenance of company's condominiums and apartments
Supervisor (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 10, 2013
Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards.
Recommend measures for improving work procedures and worker performance to increase service quality and enhance job safety.
Develop departmental objectives bud gets, policies, procedures, and strategies.
Maintenance Supervisor for Indigo Real Estate