INDIVIDUAL Employee Reviews

Productive, fun, and safe environment for children
Childcare & Nanny (Former Employee), Huntsville, TXMay 14, 2015
Duties required of me was; Assisting the children in their school studies, activities, planned their meals, bath and bed time. Looked after the healthfulness of the children and their environment in the best possible manner. Offered around the clock services. Transported the children to and from all medical appointments, school, and activities outside the home. Cleaning and laundry.
A great learning experience!
ADACRE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SERVICES (Current Employee), Lynn, MAApril 27, 2015
Pros: Skills acquisition
Cons: Low salary
A typical day at work consists of working with ex-offenders on substance abuse, community reintegration, and acquisition of coping skills necessary for preventing recidivism. Throughout the duration of my employment with ACJS, I had the chance to further develop my therapeutic skills in the areas of group counseling. The most challenging part of the job is working with non-English speaking clients. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing clients successfully transition out of the program, reintegrate back into their respective communities, obtain gainful employment, become responsible individuals, and become law abiding citizens.
Managed Tutoring Experiences Alone
Tutor children (Former Employee), La Crescenta, CAFebruary 22, 2015
I did not work for a specific company. I was referred to by a chemistry teacher and by guidance counselors from the local elementary school as well as from my high school guidance counselors.
Job is amazing
HEALTH CARE AIDE (Current Employee), Hudson, FLJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: independence
Cons: on call all the time but worth it.
I love every part of being a part of someones life who has noone they can talk to. I love helping others. It is the most amazing feeling. We go places together, we spend alot of time together. I'm glad I can be part of her life.
Bad work place
Helper for CNY Home Improvements (Current Employee), Syracuse, NYDecember 31, 2014
This job payed me minimum wage, did not give me a schedule I had to text them to see if I was working... EVERYDAY and on top of that I was working part time 1-3 days a week sometimes didn't work at all.
I unload the trucks every day; I pull pallets of mail and boxes around the warehouse and bin and sort mail that comes from the trucks.
cdl class b driver (Former Employee), Akron, OHDecember 21, 2014
A hard working Individual looking to work and capable of completing any task at hand
Online job
Wordpress Websites developer (Current Employee), LahoreOctober 24, 2014
I want to do job online. Because It is easy to work in home with more concentration.
working by myself at free time and design everything with my own idea and implement them
Sim_college (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 10, 2014
It's very fun and effective. I work at my free time, design my game and learn Actionscript, code the whole game and test it until it is well done.
Took care of a wonderful young man this summer who was in a situation.
Child Care Attendant (Former Employee), Denton, TXSeptember 7, 2014
I do apologize but due to the sensitivity and terms of my previous job I am unable to disclose any further information.
I am God fearing, trustworthy, self motivated and ready to learn more
Cleaner (Former Employee), USAugust 9, 2014
Pros: lunch
Cons: short breaks
 Associating with people and learning new ideas
 Playing football
 Swimming
 Reading magazines and news papers
Great achievments
Creative writting/editing (Current Employee), Port HarcourtJuly 26, 2014
i do my writing job right in my home and in library place like.Every task on this planet no mater small have their various challenges, but the most challenge i had as a writer is when i am giving a concept to write about without having the details, especially when the subject or topic is not limited to any Aspect.
i have been able to learn how to look to a situation and figure out exactly the kind of write up that will sooth a situation in a particular time.
i have work few people who i called friends;
Time is the most vital ingredient that enhance this job but when time is not so much available it becomes a challenge.
The most thing i enjoyed is the new ideas, knowledge and wisdom one is exposed to as we take on our daily research work.
I like running, jumping, singing, dancing and painting.
Babysitter/Nanny (Former Employee), VAJuly 14, 2014
Pros: lunches
Cons: healthcare
the most enjoyable part for me is there working with children, and nasty is when you say up here that no more children and go to school, and you no longer need.
It had it's good and bad times.
Babysitter (Former Employee), Hobbs, NMApril 9, 2014
Pros: learned to be indepent.
I was very young so I basically got home from school and watched my aunts children while she would go to work. I learned that taking care of children is not very easy but I managed to be responsible, cook, clean and tend to their needs. Management wasn't really big, I never charged because of the face that she was my family. I never had co-workers. The hardest part was when I had literally barely started watching them, my aunt showed me what needed to be done but it took a little time for me to get used to doing things for them by myself. The most enjoyable part was after I got used to doing everything for them we would just do fun things without me not knowing what to do.
Productive, fun work place.
Alex H Wong CPA (Current Employee), Campbell, CAMarch 24, 2014
Laid back office setting, as long as you get your work done. Co-workers are easy going and very friendly. Management could use a little uptight keeping, but all in all, not too bad.
Productive and enjoyable.
CAREGIVER / HOUSEKEEPER (Former Employee), Kingwood, TXFebruary 22, 2014
I learn the values in life when taking care of my Grand-Mother, good family value's does make a better person.
Long day
Elderly Caregiver (Former Employee), Quitman, TXFebruary 19, 2014
I worked a 24 hr. shift 3 days a week. I took care of a 94 year old woman with dementia. I prepared her meals. I brought in her newspaper. I kept her company through out the day. I assisted her in things she wanted to do around the house. I took her to the post office, shopping and any appointments she had during my shift. The hardest part of this job for me was having to stay overnight. The most enjoyable part of this job was knowing that I was helping her to be able to stay in her home and not having to be in a nursing home.
Babysitting
Babysitting (Current Employee), Seattle, WAJanuary 13, 2014
I babysit and I set it up by myself. I play with the kids, feed them, clean them put them to bed, tidy the house.
rewarding in helping people
Caregiver (Former Employee), Taylors, SCJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: feeling like you made a difference in some ones life
Cons: person getting older-having to go in nursing home. no benefits
helped patient with daily activities. maintained household budget, shopping, etc. The hardest part of the job was watching declining health. The most enjoyable was learning about clients life.
Hard Worker, Timely,
Freelance Translator (Current Employee), Puri, ORDecember 18, 2013
Working independently. Also have a small team for any higher volume work.
Fun Workplace
Personal assistant (Former Employee), Buckhead, GAOctober 24, 2013
Pros: being around the kids
Cons: no co-workers
Being a nanny has alot of benefits. I learned so much from the kids. We would go on walks and read books; we'd play music and sing. I love cleaning and organizing and I got to do that all day.

I was my own boss; I managed the kids and the household without any co-workers. Being that I did not have co-workers I bonded with the kids even more. However, I love being around people and meeting their needs.

The most enjoyable part were the children!