Indrotec Employee Reviews

Great working environment, great schedule, and great co workers!
Medical Assembly (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Schedule, and organization.
Cons: Paper work
I like the fact that its the medical field and I love to help people. I enjoy that me and my co workers work organized and sufficiently. The hardest part at my job is keeping up with the paper work because it is reviewed by the FDA and we have to be specific and correct on every angle. The part I love at my job is finishing correctly and in a timely schedule. Also the management is great!
Indrotec
Optical lab tech (Current Employee), Ramsey mnJuly 9, 2015
Pros: My initial experience so far has been good
Cons: Just getting thru my first days of training
This is the first time that I have worked with them as a temp. So far my experience has been good . The person I met with today was very nice and friendly. I can't wait to start my training.
temp to hire
Order Picker (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJune 5, 2015
This helped to find a job but I rarely saw anyone from the company. I learned lots in the options and jobs. The place i was assigned was a negative environment.
medical assembly
mecc (Former Employee), Brooklyn Center, MNNovember 25, 2014
typical day at work would be going in running press for overmolding, visual for defects using microscope, final visual, electrical testing, recieved 9 certifications to run product by self. worked in clean room enviorment
Never work with a temp agency
Cafeteria (Former Employee), MinneapolisNovember 4, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: slavery
Like all temp agency this place just out ofr #1. Themselves. If you don't get paid they don't care. It's not their business your time card isn't approved.
Worst company to work for
former medical assembly (Former Employee), MNAugust 7, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything terrible managment
When i first started it was decent but after i asked for a new assignment they put me in a place where i was standing for hours even tho i let them know i have problems standing for hours... The first day i started that assignment my feet were the size of water balloons .

Worst experience ever
Work here at your own risk
Nutrition Assistant (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNApril 28, 2014
Pros: steady schedule at one location if you get a core assignment, free lunches
Cons: no control over where you go or where you're placed or over what position you get, no steady schedule if you're a floater, managers at the schools treating temp workers like slaves
I was hired by Indrotec at the beginning of April. When I was first hired I was informed that I would be a floater around different schools in the Saint Paul school district and that I would need to call in everyday at 8:00am to get my assignment for that day. I was NOT happy about this because I do not own a car and rely on either buses or rides from people, so being a floater was extremely inconvenient for me. Thankfully, after only a few days, I was given a core assignment, which means that I was placed at one school where I would work everyday. This is when the real problems started. The school I was placed at was the American Indian Magnet School, and my supervisor here was lazy and unapproachable. She spent the majority of her time sitting at her computer, and I got the distinct impression that she didn't like me. Whenever I would ask her questions about various tasks I was told to do, she always looked annoyed at the prospect of having to answer them. Since I was a temp worker I was always given the crappiest jobs that no one else wanted to do and would often be stuck doing the same types of jobs each week despite the fact that all my other co workers got to be rotated around to different jobs. This seemed unfair to me and made me feel unequal to everyone else, like I wasn't part of the team. All in all my experience here was just not good. I wasn't surprised when Indrotec called me up one day and informed me that my supervisor at the school had terminated my contract. My supervisor never said anything to me mind you, no feedback, no review, she never sat down with me – more... to try to see if things could be resolved some other way before she resorted to getting me canned. After Indrotec told me that I was now jobless they said they would check and see if I was still qualified to work as a floater. A little while later they called back again to say that I could still work as a floater, but that I would need to call back at the customary 8:00am to see if there were any assignments available. By this time I had had enough. No job is worth all of this. – less
New Employee - School Cafeteria
New Employee (Former Employee), Twin Cities, MinnesotaOctober 21, 2013
Pros: making a difference in the lives of school children.
Cons: you will never know when or where or if you'll work everyday.
It is now the 3rd day of employment. I was just informed that new employees (must start as a floater) and as such, a "floater" has only a 5 minute window of time (8:15-8:20 am) to call in for work. IF nothing is available at that time, one must wait and remain available until 10 am, IF... a position becomes available.

First, I was told that "phone lines were staffed at 6 am and to call in at that time, on first morning when I called at 6 am, I was told that I could not call in until 7:30, and now this morning...even though the school I worked at last requested me to return this morning at 8 am, they can't verify that request, and therefore must continue to wait until...a request comes in until 10 am.

I believe this company should have been up front about such policies at time of application. Had I known this before, I would NOT have turned down two other FT employment positions in order to work for this company. Seriously...who in there right mind is going to accept employment such as this??? Everyday is a MAYBE and a lot of waiting around to see IF they have open positions for the day. IF one does open you are expected to accept it, no matter what time or location in the St. Paul area.

So....what do I tell my landlord when rent is due? "Well, I thought I had a job, got up and got ready and waited around for hours, but...oops...there was no jobs available to work....but I tried!"

Oh, by the way, the employment paperwork, does NOT inform you of this company's policies that I've listed above. Oh....and I am expected to comply with this for at least 90 days before I can be hired. I just want to warn others so they don't go thru the same experience that I have had with "this new job".

It's now after 10 am, there is no work available, and I've been up and ready to work since 5 am. :-(
cafeteria assistant
Sorter (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJune 17, 2013
food prep, serving, cleaning tables after each lunch, and working at different school
Indrotec is amazing.
Receiving Associate (Former Employee), Brooklyn Park, MNMay 9, 2013
I have nothing but positive things to say about Indrotec. They put me in a position at a job I absolutely love. I was hesitant about working for a temp agency, but if you work hard and have determination and drive, the guys at Indrotec will do everything they can for you.
Next best thing to direct hire
worker (Current Employee), Brooklyn Center, MNMay 6, 2013
Pros: questions answered fast. agents are helpful
Cons: vacation time
I have worked for Indrotec for 8 months. So far I have been very pleased with the courtesy, follow up, and quick responses to questions. It is the next best thing to being direct hired becuse my Indrotec agents are always willing to go the extra mile for there employees. Indrotec is one of the best temp agency that I have ever worked for. Thanks JD and KP for everything.
Productive and Company culture is great place to work.
Medical Assembler (Current Employee), Brooklyn Center, MNMarch 26, 2013
Pros: lunch time is good.
Cons: break and lunch is not too bad.
A typical day at work would be to process a medical device component part - cathode. It is a process where you go through from applying the mix powder to the grids with the aid of using a machine from various stations, for example, operating a mix powder and applying mix to the grids we use a machine called TRW and then press with a another machine called Nissei. When the the cathode is made then we inspect it with the help of a microscope. Next, we run the cathode lot through a weigh and thickness check machine, then last, we packed the cathodes and shipped to the next department to process further into what it is called a pace-maker battery component.