Indrotec Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and organized day while preparing food.
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 22, 2016
A typical day at work is getting breakfast, snack, and lunch ready for the kids for the day. After that you'll gather all your data and numbers in the computer. You'll do your day end and close out. Being a coordinator has a lot of tasks to follow but its not hard for me. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the smiles on the kids faces when their happy with the food.
Fast job placement
Machine operator - Medtronic (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNNovember 18, 2015
It was a good experience with this temporary agency but they were rude and unprofessional.

I was sent to work at a medical facility as a machine operator. The people there at that location were great. Loved the atmosphere and co-workers.
Pros
No issue with paychecks
Cons
Un professional
I recommend them always, great company
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 12, 2015
Indrotec is a temp agency, therefore I did not work with them but for them. They where quick in returning phone calls, for questions pertaining to my position.
Pros
Weekly paychecks
Cons
Direct deposit policy
Great Management Team!
Medical Assembler (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Center, MNSeptember 4, 2015
I just got hired and so far, every thing look great. Management is friendly and approachable. All breaks are paid. I am having fun so far.
Pros
Positive working environment!
Cons
Pay is not that great.
Professional company
Medical assembly (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Center MinnesotaAugust 11, 2015
Over the last few years I have signed up and work for a couple of different agencies, but this agency by far has been the best! I called in response to an ad I seen for medical assembly the representative that I spoke with gave me clear detailed information about the position as well as with the company's expectations were. during the interview and testing process the staff was very professional and welcoming. I was able to start work with in the first week. My first day of orientation with staff went great I appreciate how the trainer gave details on what I could expect as well as what the company expects from me. I'm looking forward to having a good long relationship with Indrotec and would definitely recommend.
Pros
clear expectations, decent starting wage (for no experience), benefits after so many hours worked
Cons
I haven't seen or experienced any cons yet
Great working environment, great schedule, and great co workers!
Medical Assembly (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 16, 2015
I like the fact that its the medical field and I love to help people. I enjoy that me and my co workers work organized and sufficiently. The hardest part at my job is keeping up with the paper work because it is reviewed by the FDA and we have to be specific and correct on every angle. The part I love at my job is finishing correctly and in a timely schedule. Also the management is great!
Pros
Schedule, and organization.
Cons
Paper work
Indrotec
Optical lab tech (Current Employee) –  Ramsey mnJuly 9, 2015
This is the first time that I have worked with them as a temp. So far my experience has been good . The person I met with today was very nice and friendly. I can't wait to start my training.
Pros
My initial experience so far has been good
Cons
Just getting thru my first days of training
temp to hire
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 5, 2015
This helped to find a job but I rarely saw anyone from the company. I learned lots in the options and jobs. The place i was assigned was a negative environment.
medical assembly
mecc (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Center, MNNovember 25, 2014
typical day at work would be going in running press for overmolding, visual for defects using microscope, final visual, electrical testing, recieved 9 certifications to run product by self. worked in clean room enviorment
Never work with a temp agency
Cafeteria (Former Employee) –  MinneapolisNovember 4, 2014
Like all temp agency this place just out ofr #1. Themselves. If you don't get paid they don't care. It's not their business your time card isn't approved.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
slavery
Worst company to work for
former medical assembly (Former Employee) –  MNAugust 7, 2014
When i first started it was decent but after i asked for a new assignment they put me in a place where i was standing for hours even tho i let them know i have problems standing for hours... The first day i started that assignment my feet were the size of water balloons .

Worst experience ever
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything terrible managment
Work here at your own risk
Nutrition Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 28, 2014
I was hired by Indrotec at the beginning of April. When I was first hired I was informed that I would be a floater around different schools in the Saint Paul school district and that I would need to call in everyday at 8:00am to get my assignment for that day. I was NOT happy about this because I do not own a car and rely on either buses or rides from people, so being a floater was extremely inconvenient for me. Thankfully, after only a few days, I was given a core assignment, which means that I was placed at one school where I would work everyday. This is when the real problems started. The school I was placed at was the American Indian Magnet School, and my supervisor here was lazy and unapproachable. She spent the majority of her time sitting at her computer, and I got the distinct impression that she didn't like me. Whenever I would ask her questions about various tasks I was told to do, she always looked annoyed at the prospect of having to answer them. Since I was a temp worker I was always given the crappiest jobs that no one else wanted to do and would often be stuck doing the same types of jobs each week despite the fact that all my other co workers got to be rotated around to different jobs. This seemed unfair to me and made me feel unequal to everyone else, like I wasn't part of the team. All in all my experience here was just not good. I wasn't surprised when Indrotec called me up one day and informed me that my supervisor at the school had terminated my contract. My supervisor never said anything to me mind you, no feedback, no review, she never sat down with me  more... to try to see if things could be resolved some other way before she resorted to getting me canned. After Indrotec told me that I was now jobless they said they would check and see if I was still qualified to work as a floater. A little while later they called back again to say that I could still work as a floater, but that I would need to call back at the customary 8:00am to see if there were any assignments available. By this time I had had enough. No job is worth all of this.  less
Pros
steady schedule at one location if you get a core assignment, free lunches
Cons
no control over where you go or where you're placed or over what position you get, no steady schedule if you're a floater, managers at the schools treating temp workers like slaves
New Employee - School Cafeteria
New Employee (Former Employee) –  Twin Cities, MinnesotaOctober 21, 2013
It is now the 3rd day of employment. I was just informed that new employees (must start as a floater) and as such, a "floater" has only a 5 minute window of time (8:15-8:20 am) to call in for work. IF nothing is available at that time, one must wait and remain available until 10 am, IF... a position becomes available.

First, I was told that "phone lines were staffed at 6 am and to call in at that time, on first morning when I called at 6 am, I was told that I could not call in until 7:30, and now this morning...even though the school I worked at last requested me to return this morning at 8 am, they can't verify that request, and therefore must continue to wait until...a request comes in until 10 am.

I believe this company should have been up front about such policies at time of application. Had I known this before, I would NOT have turned down two other FT employment positions in order to work for this company. Seriously...who in there right mind is going to accept employment such as this??? Everyday is a MAYBE and a lot of waiting around to see IF they have open positions for the day. IF one does open you are expected to accept it, no matter what time or location in the St. Paul area.

So....what do I tell my landlord when rent is due? "Well, I thought I had a job, got up and got ready and waited around for hours, but...oops...there was no jobs available to work....but I tried!"

Oh, by the way, the employment paperwork, does NOT inform you of this company's policies that I've listed above. Oh....and I am expected to comply with this for at least 90 days before I can be
  more... hired. I just want to warn others so they don't go thru the same experience that I have had with "this new job".

It's now after 10 am, there is no work available, and I've been up and ready to work since 5 am. :-(
Pros
making a difference in the lives of school children.
Cons
you will never know when or where or if you'll work everyday.
cafeteria assistant
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 17, 2013
food prep, serving, cleaning tables after each lunch, and working at different school
Indrotec is amazing.
Receiving Associate (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNMay 9, 2013
I have nothing but positive things to say about Indrotec. They put me in a position at a job I absolutely love. I was hesitant about working for a temp agency, but if you work hard and have determination and drive, the guys at Indrotec will do everything they can for you.
Next best thing to direct hire
worker (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Center, MNMay 6, 2013
I have worked for Indrotec for 8 months. So far I have been very pleased with the courtesy, follow up, and quick responses to questions. It is the next best thing to being direct hired becuse my Indrotec agents are always willing to go the extra mile for there employees. Indrotec is one of the best temp agency that I have ever worked for. Thanks JD and KP for everything.
Pros
questions answered fast. agents are helpful
Cons
vacation time
Productive and Company culture is great place to work.
Medical Assembler (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Center, MNMarch 26, 2013
A typical day at work would be to process a medical device component part - cathode. It is a process where you go through from applying the mix powder to the grids with the aid of using a machine from various stations, for example, operating a mix powder and applying mix to the grids we use a machine called TRW and then press with a another machine called Nissei. When the the cathode is made then we inspect it with the help of a microscope. Next, we run the cathode lot through a weigh and thickness check machine, then last, we packed the cathodes and shipped to the next department to process further into what it is called a pace-maker battery component.
Pros
lunch time is good.
Cons
break and lunch is not too bad.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indrotec. Our community is ready to answer.