Indrotec

Indrotec Employer Reviews

New Employee - School Cafeteria
New Employee (Former Employee), Twin Cities, MinnesotaOctober 21, 2013
Pros: making a difference in the lives of school children.
Cons: you will never know when or where or if you'll work everyday.
It is now the 3rd day of employment. I was just informed that new employees (must start as a floater) and as such, a "floater" has only a 5 minute window of time (8:15-8:20 am) to call in for work. IF nothing is available at that time, one must wait and remain available until 10 am, IF... a position becomes available.

First, I was told that "phone – more... lines were staffed at 6 am and to call in at that time, on first morning when I called at 6 am, I was told that I could not call in until 7:30, and now this morning...even though the school I worked at last requested me to return this morning at 8 am, they can't verify that request, and therefore must continue to wait until...a request comes in until 10 am.

I believe this company should have been up front about such policies at time of application. Had I known this before, I would NOT have turned down two other FT employment positions in order to work for this company. Seriously...who in there right mind is going to accept employment such as this??? Everyday is a MAYBE and a lot of waiting around to see IF they have open positions for the day. IF one does open you are expected to accept it, no matter what time or location in the St. Paul area.

So....what do I tell my landlord when rent is due? "Well, I thought I had a job, got up and got ready and waited around for hours, but...oops...there was no jobs available to work....but I tried!"

Oh, by the way, the employment paperwork, does NOT inform you of this company's policies that I've listed above. Oh....and I am expected to comply with this for at least 90 days before I can be hired. I just want to warn others so they don't go thru the same experience that I have had with "this new job".

It's now after 10 am, there is no work available, and I've been up and ready to work since 5 am. :-( – less
cafeteria assistant
Sorter (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJune 17, 2013
food prep, serving, cleaning tables after each lunch, and working at different school
Indrotec is amazing.
Receiving Associate (Former Employee), Brooklyn Park, MNMay 9, 2013
I have nothing but positive things to say about Indrotec. They put me in a position at a job I absolutely love. I was hesitant about working for a temp agency, but if you work hard and have determination and drive, the guys at Indrotec will do everything they can for you.
Next best thing to direct hire
worker (Current Employee), Brooklyn Center, MNMay 6, 2013
Pros: questions answered fast. agents are helpful
Cons: vacation time
I have worked for Indrotec for 8 months. So far I have been very pleased with the courtesy, follow up, and quick responses to questions. It is the next best thing to being direct hired becuse my Indrotec agents are always willing to go the extra mile for there employees. Indrotec is one of the best temp agency that I have ever worked for. Thanks JD – more... and KP for everything. – less
Productive and Company culture is great place to work.
Medical Assembler (Current Employee), Brooklyn Center, MNMarch 26, 2013
Pros: lunch time is good.
Cons: break and lunch is not too bad.
A typical day at work would be to process a medical device component part - cathode. It is a process where you go through from applying the mix powder to the grids with the aid of using a machine from various stations, for example, operating a mix powder and applying mix to the grids we use a machine called TRW and then press with a another machine – more... called Nissei. When the the cathode is made then we inspect it with the help of a microscope. Next, we run the cathode lot through a weigh and thickness check machine, then last, we packed the cathodes and shipped to the next department to process further into what it is called a pace-maker battery component. – less