GLOBALedit, Industrial Color Software Sales Representative
GLOBALedit is the leading online photo and video platform that gives content creators and marketing organizations the ability to move easily from capture to distribution faster, more efficiently and in a highly collaborative way. GLOBALedit helps you save costs and time across all functions, whether your needs are local or with teams around the world. That’s why many of the world’s leading creative brands use GLOBALedit.
Originating in 1991, Industrial Color is a family of vertically integrated creative production companies that provide high-end production, post-production, SaaS workflow solutions and related services. The brands operate independently and together to provide solutions for photography, advertising, retail, media and production industries. Some clients include Victoria’s Secret, Warner Brother Studios, Showtime, New York & Company, HBO, AMC and Turner Broadcasting. For more information, please visit www.globaledit.com and www.industrialcolor.com.
We are looking for a software Sales Representative to help us reach creative and marketing teams and rapidly expand our market share in industries such as media and entertainment, fashion, retail, advertising, and more. This position reports to the Sales Manager and will be a key role within a fast-growing sales team.
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities, via phone and customer visits
- Build and maintain sales pipeline to meet and/or exceed growth targets
- Engage in daily sales activity, cold/warm/follow-up calls, social networking, customer meetings, product demos, Q&A, industry events and contract negotiation to closure and implementation
- Use of salesforce.com as a key asset in tracking and managing leads and opportunities, as well as for forecasting quarterly sales performance
- Collaborate with and deliver customer feedback to Marketing, Product and Software Development groups
- Evangelize brand to continue to build mindshare in support of revenue growth goals
- Expand business within existing GLOBALedit accounts
- Participate in Industrial Color Brands cross-marketing programs that include cross selling to clients in Industrial Color Productions, Fast Ashleys Studios and Impact Digital
Experience & Requirements:
- 3-5 years of sales experience in inside sales or field sales
- Must have software sales or technology sales experience
- Must have strong knowledge of CRM software, preferably with Salesforce.com, to track leads, opportunities, sales activities, pipeline velocity and forecasting
- Proven sales performance track record with metrics to back this up
- Must be self-motivated and results-oriented
- Willing to learn and grow in role
- College degree strongly preferred
- New business and account development experience
- Ability to assess a client’s needs and address them by crafting appropriate response in sales presentations
- Experience with senior-level clients
- Experience in targeting agencies, media & entertainment, and retail/fashion brands a plus
- Experience in creative production environments a plus but not required
- Managing, using and/or implementing production workflow tools including web-based Digital Asset Management, or workflow automation also a plus, but not required
- Experience in Advertising, Video and Film a plus
- Job location is in the Tribeca neighborhood of New York City; candidate must live in New York area
- Some travel expected
- Competitive compensation for the right candidate
- Passion for photography, video and creative production desirable
Industrial Color Brands is comprised of leading companies in the professional photography, video and advertising production industries and is recognized in press coverage and industry awards. The company has 85 employees. Its headquarters is in Tribeca, NYC, with offices in Los Angeles, Miami and studios in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Their global client list includes Saatchi & Saatchi, Grey Worldwide, NBC Universal, Turner Broadcasting, BBDO, Procter & Gamble, Wieden & Kennedy, Estée Lauder, Victoria’s Secret, L’Oreal, Vogue, GQ and V Magazine.
Please e-mail cover letter, references & resume to link below. Indicate “Sales Rep” in the subject line and paste your cover letter in the body of your e-mail. Thank you.