Industrial Controls Employee Reviews in United States

Good people to work with in a small business environment
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Sussex, WIMarch 10, 2016
Good people to work with in a small business environment

offers reasonable flexibility with hours, continuing education with reimbursements.

Not much room for advancement as it is a small business.
Small company only 8 employees.
Feild Service Tech (Current Employee) –  Tifton, GAJanuary 19, 2014
Local company with no benefits. Good thing about ICI was we were strong through the last recession.
Pros
lot of travel so you are you're own boss.
Cons
no benefits
Successfull HVAC company; great customer base.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE/CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 27, 2014
Positive work environment as employees are highly qualified in their fields.
Pros
all work together to reach company goals for customer satisfaction.
Cons
job security could be effected by the market and sales.
New Experience in the Work Field
Literature Clerk (Former Employee) –  Township of Ocean, NJDecember 30, 2012
My time in Industrial Controls was an intriguing experience. I use such a synonym because it was a brand new field of work that I had no prior experience in. I was very happy at the fact that my Co-op teacher helped me land the job. Not only was the pay good, but the work was generally easy once the hang of it was received. I received the proper training that I needed and there was always my supervisor there to aid me if I needed help.
My only issue was that I had a fear of asking questions. I don't have that problem anymore because I forced myself to grow out of it. The thought of working in an establishment such as this one intimidated me so I kept to myself with the exception of a few of the other office employees and some employees in the warehouse.
I had a great relationship with the guys in the warehouse. They taught me things that were out of my job jurisdiction. So I am beyond grateful to have learned more than what was assigned to me.
The reason I left this establishment was due to that when I received it, the job was seasonal. I fortunately stayed around from the fall season through the winter season. So once February came, I was let go by my manager.
Pros
good pay, solid environment, friendly environment
Cons
needed more hours
a good place to learn the trade
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Ocean, NJApril 12, 2012
if you need the experience in this feild then this is the place for you you will get the experience and also work side by side with very good people that know and understand their trade