Industrial Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

Don't work here
Feeder Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 8, 2016
Horrible management that doesn't know anything about your job assignment . They will not do what's in your best interest. They will let a company let you go without helping you fight if you were wrongly let go. Do not work for them.
Pros
Pay ok
Cons
Horrble management
not fun at all
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 2, 2016
it was kinda petty they fired people over small things which in my opinion creates more stress in the work place.i feel as if they were just looking for reasons to fire people and after a while i was just tired of working there it didnt feel worht it.
Pros
good pay
Cons
easily fired
Industrial Staffing review
Procedure Writer (Former Employee) –  Salem, NJFebruary 5, 2016
This is a employment outsourcing company. I did not work at their office location. They are prompt in handling requests and payroll is accurate and prompt. I other then no paid time off, this is a upright company.
Pros
Healthcare is offered
Cons
No paid vacation, sick or holidays.
boxing everthing up
Box Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 4, 2016
walk in clock in and stand on the box lines until the boxes comes your way. they have a number on the boxes you look for the number your manger gave you and take them off the line and box stack the boxes up.
Pros
always hot
Cons
always got help
fast pace fun work place
Pellet Mill Operator (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 15, 2015
good place to work with nice people, great benefits clean work environment. put me to work really quick. weekly pay. no parking
Pros
good pay
Cons
work to many hrs
Nice Work Enviroment
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 10, 2015
Working through this company is ok, meaning that it's only temporary and I need full-time employment for stability. The people there are fair and understandimg. The job that I was sent to throught this company was a great working enviroment and a nice experience.
productive company
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hillside, ILAugust 26, 2015
no benefits or any permanent jobs.this is only temporary jobs which is good when you dont have a job. only thing is good is that their friendly and they help you to get a job
Pros
no benefits
Seasonal work
Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 29, 2015
I worked at Target field cleaning seats for all the fans. Very fast paced and hard work. Only a seasonal job. Best part weekly pay. Worst part only work on the days games and events were going on.
Work Enviroment can diifer form day to day.
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee) –  Long Island City, NYJuly 25, 2015
my work day consists of some programing of company devices, followed up by sorting and distributing of all incoming mail and materials. Lastly I handle all other shipping issues from personal packages of the administrative staff to highly sensitive company materials such as prototypes or documents.
Pros
work hours
Cons
Superviors can be very "Stressfull" to "Some" employees
Love the the different places I was sent too.
Sorter, laborer. (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis,MinnesotaJuly 23, 2015
A great place to work to for Ive been sent too all different job site learned alot of skills in a exciting atmosphere. Management was down to earth type of people fun atmosphere.
Pros
They provided lunch, drinks ets.
Cons
Temp company wanted to grow in the medical field.

Want to know more about Industrial Staffing?

Ask a question
A job with its cons
Industrial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAJune 19, 2015
A typical day at works was standing for long periods of time in a hot suit inside small room areas. The management treated me with respect and gave me full time hours after seeing that I was willing to work. The hardest part about this job was Standing for a long period of time and the most enjoyable was being around a big crowd of people who makes the day go by fast with teamwork.
Pros
Great managers
Cons
It was always to hot to put on plastic suits
Unprofessional business, management and staff
forklift driver; general labor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 21, 2015
uses temporary employees to build and gain wealth with no perks or solid future for employees who work for them. No room for advancement within the assigned jobs from the company unless you are favored by an employee who works there.
Pros
company offers short term paycheck to paycheck style living
Cons
too many to even name
fun workplace
Installer (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMay 20, 2015
I really enjoyed working for them, they are a great and very understanding company. i would strongly recommend them to anyone
Great Staffing Company to work for
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOMay 4, 2015
Industrial Staffing is a great staffing company to work for. They handled my pay quickly and placed me at a position for which I was well suited and which I had a decent time working with.
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 8, 2015
Being that i worked mostly after all events leaving me to work overnight shift and spending most of my mornings going to school its made the hours seem very long but it was a very productive job on your feet always moving so it helped the time to seem to go faster
no teaching of full job duties
Staffing Agent/Sales Agent/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, AlJanuary 22, 2015
bad environment , unfriendly coworkers , straight days before off day
Pros
was a job
Cons
short lunches, bad working environmen
productive and fun place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALNovember 9, 2014
like the fast pace and stacking boxes. I liked the environment that I was working in and the coworkers was also nice to work with.
Cons
job ended to soon
not a job to look for a career
Temp. Agency, Laborer (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 16, 2014
low wages not a career based job, employees are treated like cattle and are not benefitting from any job assignments . Not a job for someone wanting a career.
Pros
daily pay
Cons
can't make a living
contractor for Industrial Staffing (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJuly 14, 2014
I worked at PSE&G through a company called Industrial Staffing. The job was a good job, although I really didn't like the project that much. I had to reproduce insurance claim packages. Although the project felt like an arts and craft project that you would do when your age 10, the job was important to help PSE&G reclaim what they lost in Hurricane Katrina. The job was for three months and it did not lead to a full time position.
Pros
good pay
Cons
long commute to work
Finds you jobs quickly and efficiently. Helps you when you need them
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Spring Valley, NYJune 6, 2014
A typical day at work is like a challenging adventure for me to go through, which can be fun. I learned how to deal with different people from all walks of life and cultural backgrounds which is quite exciting. I learn something new everyday, whether it be work related or just about the people I have day to day contact with. Management is different everywhere you go, but professionalism is key. Employers and employees for the most part should have the same, if not similar goals in mind when it comes to the success of the company/agency. Many heads are better than one. I am a people person, therefore I always have a friendly nature about me when it comes to dealing with co workers. I mean we are a team. The hardest part of the job is going home. You have to love your job in order to produce efficient work. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you achieve your goal no matter what job it is. Rewards are nice!
Pros
learning everyday to enhance professionalism
Cons
not enough benefits such as health care, etc.

2.9