Industrial Staffing Employee Reviews

Misinformed about job requirements.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GANovember 3, 2017
I was told that the Job was Monday through Friday with opportunity for voluntary overtime on the weekend. However when I got to the job I was told the weekend work was mandatory to include Saturday and Sunday.
No one care you
Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 24, 2017
They don't let you know anything they put you in highly unsafe factory with bad track records of safety. The work you do iis told to you ask permanent but it never is.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Unsafe
a fun place to work can meet new people
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 5, 2017
I loved going to work cause you see and meet a lot of people and it's a different environment and the people are so friendly you can get permanent jobs through this company and they will give you uniforms if you need them
Pros
free food good shifts and people are so great
Cons
you on your feet a lot
Quick paced
Onsite Manager (Former Employee) –  Glendale Heights, ILSeptember 14, 2017
Fast paced environment, always new employees to work with as workers are weeded out if they don't meet quota. Work is expected to be completed quickly in order to complete customer orders.
Pros
day goes fast
Cons
Pressure to complete work orders
Baseball Aftermath
Stadium Cleaner - Target Field (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 14, 2017
After every baseball game we then clean up the stadium. Such as picking up trash and sweeping the areas and using the blower to blow away trash. The hours were flexible but each of them were a four hour overnight shift.
Fun workplace and it had a ping pong table
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJSeptember 11, 2017
I really liked this position. I worked with very nice people and learned a lot. Monday was the best day of the week for me because i get to go back to work. Management was down to earth and team was very cooperative.
Fun work place
Industrial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Griffith, INAugust 25, 2017
It was a structure work enviorment we went on different work task everything was done and completed in a timely manner everything was well origanize I will go back if they ever ask me to and I'm will in to relocate
It was a temporary service
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  1600 2nd Ave N, Irmingham, AL 35203June 29, 2017
I worked for them for a few months an they were good to me up until I got hired on at Brookwood Hospital an assignment ended.

The best part of the job was that I did more then just housekeeping, I did dispatch, I got to communicate with the whole Hospital it was great.
It cool
General Labor (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 26, 2017
Not enough work The job aren't that good the money big reeally enough I need more job with better pay but enjoy the fast money but overall a ok company
Pros
Fast money
Cons
Not consistent
A good place to work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 14, 2017
Working was good.Meeting new peolpe .The staff worked with you.When you had trouble on the job.Will return back to work . Getting to know the work place.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons

Want to know more about Industrial Staffing?

Ask a question
Very Productive workplace
LABORER (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 25, 2017
The work is at a very fast pace but it is very productive and easy work. The employees there are very nice and helpful. There was never too much or too little work to do.
Office & Managers are pretty good, but jobs are difficult
Labor Worker (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 25, 2017
Most days, an employee needs to be there before the doors even open (roughly 4:00 A.M.) to receive just about any day-shift work, unless the personal objective is a "graveyard" shift - once said temp-shift is acquired for the day or week, then aft of arriving, an employee is at the discretion of whomsoever called for them (naturally).
Most of my time in was working for Music City Center, wherein I learned a small but fair amount in catering, though mostly in organizational skills, as per arrangements of much heavier materials and furniture.
The in-office management was fair and admittedly well-accustomed to dealing with fast-paced days, but this was different from those for whom I was sent to work with.
The hardest part of any job I did was most often having to learn floor layouts, as I was often sent to fairly large buildings, wherein multiple, vast floors seemed almost unending.
What I enjoyed the most was that a very few of my outside managers were not only understanding of my position (being new to a place I knew little or nothing of) and they were generally glad to show me where I had to go or be if I asked for help. Beyond that, some made the job much easier via having a rather "light" sense of humor.
Pros
open shifts, decent hours
Cons
lacking healthcare
Give me more time to use the site
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 28, 2017
I'm new to the website this is my first time installing it this is my first day using it I would have preferred to write this site and give my reviews once I've actually had a chance to use the site
I like how easy this is
Light Industrial Worker (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 20, 2017
I've learned so much from working with the companies I worked for. I keep a smile and never bring home to work vice versa. The hardest part was the switching and not knowing what job you have the next day.
Pros
Free lunch or discounts, experience wit different things
Cons
Im jobless
Load and unload packages
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  JaAugust 16, 2016
I pretty much load and unload packages things such as tires and rims and parts for vehicles we work Tuesday through Saturday 3am-7am on those days off on holidays.
Don't work here
Feeder Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 8, 2016
Horrible management that doesn't know anything about your job assignment . They will not do what's in your best interest. They will let a company let you go without helping you fight if you were wrongly let go. Do not work for them.
Pros
Pay ok
Cons
Horrble management
not fun at all
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 2, 2016
it was kinda petty they fired people over small things which in my opinion creates more stress in the work place.i feel as if they were just looking for reasons to fire people and after a while i was just tired of working there it didnt feel worht it.
Pros
good pay
Cons
easily fired
Good work place and good location
contractor for Industrial Staffing (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJMarch 25, 2016
Worked with Industrial Staffing for one summer in 2013. The job I got to perform was with PSE&G in Newark. I got to use computer skills in order to complete tasks. The job overall was good and the work experience was good.
Pros
high pay $20.00 an hour
Cons
long commute 60 minutes from Eatontown with Traffic.
Industrial Staffing review
Procedure Writer (Former Employee) –  Salem, NJFebruary 5, 2016
This is a employment outsourcing company. I did not work at their office location. They are prompt in handling requests and payroll is accurate and prompt. I other then no paid time off, this is a upright company.
Pros
Healthcare is offered
Cons
No paid vacation, sick or holidays.
boxing everthing up
Box Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 4, 2016
walk in clock in and stand on the box lines until the boxes comes your way. they have a number on the boxes you look for the number your manger gave you and take them off the line and box stack the boxes up.
Pros
always hot
Cons
always got help