Industrial Staffing

Industrial Staffing Employer Reviews

not a job to look for a career
Temp. Agency, Laborer (Current Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: daily pay
Cons: can't make a living
low wages not a career based job, employees are treated like cattle and are not benefitting from any job assignments . Not a job for someone wanting a career.
contractor for Industrial Staffing (Former Employee), Newark, NJJuly 14, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: long commute to work
I worked at PSE&G through a company called Industrial Staffing. The job was a good job, although I really didn't like the project that much. I had to reproduce insurance claim packages. Although the project felt like an arts and craft project that you would do when your age 10, the job was important to help PSE&G reclaim what they lost in Hurricane – more... Katrina. The job was for three months and it did not lead to a full time position. – less
Finds you jobs quickly and efficiently. Helps you when you need them
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Spring Valley, NYJune 6, 2014
Pros: learning everyday to enhance professionalism
Cons: not enough benefits such as health care, etc.
A typical day at work is like a challenging adventure for me to go through, which can be fun. I learned how to deal with different people from all walks of life and cultural backgrounds which is quite exciting. I learn something new everyday, whether it be work related or just about the people I have day to day contact with. Management is different – more... everywhere you go, but professionalism is key. Employers and employees for the most part should have the same, if not similar goals in mind when it comes to the success of the company/agency. Many heads are better than one. I am a people person, therefore I always have a friendly nature about me when it comes to dealing with co workers. I mean we are a team. The hardest part of the job is going home. You have to love your job in order to produce efficient work. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you achieve your goal no matter what job it is. Rewards are nice! – less
warehouse
repacker/pallet builder (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALApril 18, 2014
hard labor, ..............................................
It was a good job
Driver (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALFebruary 1, 2014
I like the work it was a good experience. there was nothing that I did not like about any of the work.
productive
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: multiple hours
Cons: short breaks
I learned a lot about the processes in the warehoused environment
Fast pace
Stadium Cleaner (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJanuary 15, 2014
first went to Industrial Staffing to check in we wait for the vans to arrive for we can get transport to the Twins stadium. Then we wait in the back area till they call our names. We go to our sign groups and we see who is going to be cleaning what.
Great comapny to work for
Temp (Former Employee), MinneapolisDecember 12, 2013
Great company to work for! They find you great jobs that sometimes can be permanent
Temp Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 16, 2013
They placed me with UPS twice and the job was great. They worked with me through all my concerns and questions. I never had any problems with this temp agency.
Pre-Event & Post Event Crew (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNNovember 14, 2013
this place is nice for people who have problems getting a job
Fun workplace
Part Inspector (Former Employee), Pell City, AlabamaNovember 7, 2013
Pros: a great place to meet and greet new people
Great environment to work around. I enjoyed inspecting parts and i actually would do it again.
Easy work
Inspector (Former Employee), LaGrange, GAAugust 13, 2013
Pros: building lasting friendships
Cons: the company closed down
At this employment I was to inspect new vehicles and drive them around for another department approval
Productive but low pay
Target Field Stadium Cleaner (Former Employee), MinneapolisAugust 4, 2013
Cons: no breaks, horrible pay
A typical day at work is signing in and receive name tags, waiting to get picked up the companies van that brings us over to Target field. It doesn't matter if its raining or beginning to rain we grab our cleaning materials and proceed to the concourse. Trash bags in hand we pick up the "left over" products sweeping and blowing the peanut shells into – more... a specific corner to be swept up. Team work is key, if someone is slowing down or tiring out we usually have to motivate them, letting them know once we are done we can leave. The enjoyable part about this job was meeting new people and teamwork. – less
Flexible hours
Temporary worker (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMay 26, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: lack of work at times
I was able to gain imperative job skills by working different jobs with this company.
fun enviroment
Custodial Worker (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNMay 21, 2013
Pros: work long hours
Cons: short breaks
I would clean the staduim after base ball games. I learned that people really do buy alot of peanuts and beer. I really didnt get to meet the mamnger just team leaders. The hardest part was because it was a overnite shift.
good place to work
maintainace (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNApril 23, 2013
Pros: flexable scedule
Cons: short breaks
this job was a temp agency it wasn't permanate and they didnt pay well
Excellent temporary staffing agency with responsive staff and quality placements.
Light Industrial Worker (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNMarch 13, 2013
Industrial Staffin is fanstastic at placing people at jobs which are a good fit to their skills, as well as supporting their staff a different temp employment placements.
Interesting and very challenging
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNFebruary 18, 2013
Cleaned the whole Twins Stadium, very hard-working, and tiring but it was a good job.
lond distances
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Hillside, ILJanuary 25, 2013
this kind of job.. is not good.. this is a temporary work and i need something more specific
Slow, Not organized
packing (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
I Learn It Takes time, and patient standing 12 hours a day. Hardest Part was to stand a lot of hours, and only get a hour lunch break. I enjoyed my co workers company they made it real easy to past the the time.

About Industrial Staffing

Industrial Staffing has been a family owned and operated business since 1994. We pride ourselves in providing quality employees – Read more