Industrial Staffing Employee Reviews

Love the the different places I was sent too.
Sorter, laborer. (Former Employee), Minneapolis,MinnesotaJuly 23, 2015
Pros: They provided lunch, drinks ets.
Cons: Temp company wanted to grow in the medical field.
A great place to work to for Ive been sent too all different job site learned alot of skills in a exciting atmosphere. Management was down to earth type of people fun atmosphere.
A job with its cons
Industrial Cleaner (Former Employee), LaGrange, GAJune 19, 2015
Pros: Great managers
Cons: It was always to hot to put on plastic suits
A typical day at works was standing for long periods of time in a hot suit inside small room areas. The management treated me with respect and gave me full time hours after seeing that I was willing to work. The hardest part about this job was Standing for a long period of time and the most enjoyable was being around a big crowd of people who makes the day go by fast with teamwork.
Unprofessional business, management and staff
forklift driver; general labor (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALMay 21, 2015
Pros: company offers short term paycheck to paycheck style living
Cons: too many to even name
uses temporary employees to build and gain wealth with no perks or solid future for employees who work for them. No room for advancement within the assigned jobs from the company unless you are favored by an employee who works there.
fun workplace
Installer (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALMay 20, 2015
I really enjoyed working for them, they are a great and very understanding company. i would strongly recommend them to anyone
Great Staffing Company to work for
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee), Saint Joseph, MOMay 4, 2015
Industrial Staffing is a great staffing company to work for. They handled my pay quickly and placed me at a position for which I was well suited and which I had a decent time working with.
Cleaner (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNMarch 8, 2015
Being that i worked mostly after all events leaving me to work overnight shift and spending most of my mornings going to school its made the hours seem very long but it was a very productive job on your feet always moving so it helped the time to seem to go faster
Customer Service & Assembler Inbound (Former Employee), Warren, MIJanuary 23, 2015
It was definitely a skill builder and experience. I always held great and perfect attendance. I was always dependable and a great worker and co-worker. I pride my self on always meeting deadlines and being a hard helpful worker.
no teaching of full job duties
Staffing Agent/Sales Agent/Recruiter (Former Employee), Birmingham, AlJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: was a job
Cons: short lunches, bad working environmen
bad environment , unfriendly coworkers , straight days before off day
productive and fun place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALNovember 9, 2014
Cons: job ended to soon
like the fast pace and stacking boxes. I liked the environment that I was working in and the coworkers was also nice to work with.
not a job to look for a career
Temp. Agency, Laborer (Current Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: daily pay
Cons: can't make a living
low wages not a career based job, employees are treated like cattle and are not benefitting from any job assignments . Not a job for someone wanting a career.
contractor for Industrial Staffing (Former Employee), Newark, NJJuly 14, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: long commute to work
I worked at PSE&G through a company called Industrial Staffing. The job was a good job, although I really didn't like the project that much. I had to reproduce insurance claim packages. Although the project felt like an arts and craft project that you would do when your age 10, the job was important to help PSE&G reclaim what they lost in Hurricane Katrina. The job was for three months and it did not lead to a full time position.
Finds you jobs quickly and efficiently. Helps you when you need them
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Spring Valley, NYJune 6, 2014
Pros: learning everyday to enhance professionalism
Cons: not enough benefits such as health care, etc.
A typical day at work is like a challenging adventure for me to go through, which can be fun. I learned how to deal with different people from all walks of life and cultural backgrounds which is quite exciting. I learn something new everyday, whether it be work related or just about the people I have day to day contact with. Management is different everywhere you go, but professionalism is key. Employers and employees for the most part should have the same, if not similar goals in mind when it comes to the success of the company/agency. Many heads are better than one. I am a people person, therefore I always have a friendly nature about me when it comes to dealing with co workers. I mean we are a team. The hardest part of the job is going home. You have to love your job in order to produce efficient work. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you achieve your goal no matter what job it is. Rewards are nice!
warehouse
repacker/pallet builder (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALApril 18, 2014
hard labor, ..............................................
It was a good job
Driver (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALFebruary 1, 2014
I like the work it was a good experience. there was nothing that I did not like about any of the work.
productive
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: multiple hours
Cons: short breaks
I learned a lot about the processes in the warehoused environment
Fast pace
Stadium Cleaner (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJanuary 15, 2014
first went to Industrial Staffing to check in we wait for the vans to arrive for we can get transport to the Twins stadium. Then we wait in the back area till they call our names. We go to our sign groups and we see who is going to be cleaning what.
Great comapny to work for
Temp (Former Employee), MinneapolisDecember 12, 2013
Great company to work for! They find you great jobs that sometimes can be permanent
Temp Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 16, 2013
They placed me with UPS twice and the job was great. They worked with me through all my concerns and questions. I never had any problems with this temp agency.
Pre-Event & Post Event Crew (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNNovember 14, 2013
this place is nice for people who have problems getting a job
Fun workplace
Part Inspector (Former Employee), Pell City, AlabamaNovember 7, 2013
Pros: a great place to meet and greet new people
Great environment to work around. I enjoyed inspecting parts and i actually would do it again.