Infian Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Casual Work Environment
Medical Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 27, 2015
Small private owend facility. Located in a nice business area. Quiet casual work environment in single cubical setting. Friendly work staff
Productive enviorment
Payment Processor (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 25, 2015
I am a billing representative at infian and a typical day is busy I have learned a lot with this company and want to continue to grow the management is okay and co workers are team oriented
Fun Workplace
Claims Follow-Up (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 20, 2014
I enjoy this job because I got the opportunity to interact with insurance companies and problem solve. If an account was not paid in a timely manner, it was my responsibility to find out why and get the issue rectified. My manager had a lot of years and experience with this job so if I did have an issue, I could always go to her and she would give me a direct, and quick, response. I also worked along side one other person and we got along well.
Cons
no room for advancement or compensation for taking on more responisibilities.
Productive work place
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Henrico, VAMay 8, 2013
Promote an atmosphere of individual and team excellence. Process an in-depth knowledge of the software used to complete assigned tasks. To provide client support functions to include responding, researching, and resolving client inquires in a timely manner. In coordination with Client Rep maintains the batch control process of daily charges, payments and adjustments prior to, during and after entry into the billing system. Maintain productivity and quality standards while keeping at least a 90% accuracy rate.
Pros
free health benefits
Cons
short breaks

Want to know more about Infian?

Ask a question