Infinata is currently looking for a full-time candidate with proven analytical, leadership and problem-solving experience to help improve our proprietary market research and prospecting databases. Work will include analyzing data and trends, managing and building databases that support our Wealth, BioPharma and CDS products, researching new data sources and growing our existing offerings and relationships.
Candidates must be intelligent, strong communicators, quick learners, skilled problem solvers and detailed oriented. Company is aggressively growing and significant advancement opportunities exist for motivated individuals. Proficiency with Microsoft Access or Microsoft Excel is extremely helpful.
- Manage, maintain and build databases supporting our Wealth, BioPharma and CDS offerings
- Research new data sources, data applications, reporting mechanisms to help grow the existing product base
- Build and enhance the front-end tools used by end users
- Work closely with Sales teams, Account Management teams and clients in order to identify emerging reporting needs, data issues, etc
- Work with the research team in order to align efforts and priorities for the data used in the product offerings
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Aptitude for learning/growing one’s technical abilities
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Proficiency with Microsoft Access or Microsoft Excel, experience using SQL, and knowledge of the biopharma and financial industries is extremely helpful.
- Base salary (highly competitive)
- Comprehensive benefits package
City: Norwood, MA
Position Type: Full Time (Regular)
Job Function: Analyst, Brand/Product Management, Market Research/Analytics
Department: Positions are open on Wealth, BioPharm and CDS teams.
Desired Concentration(s): All Majors, Computer Science, Economics, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Accounting, Management/Leadership
Incorporated in 1999, Infinata has since become one of the fastest growing businesses in its sector. By continuing to launch ground-breaking products and services, Infinata provides its clients with the intelligence needed to research their markets and expand their client base.
Infinata is an equal opportunity employer.