Infinata is currently looking for full-time candidates with strong analytical and problem-solving skills to help build our proprietary market research and prospecting databases. Work will include analyzing data and trends, leading quality control efforts for our BioPharma and Wealth product suites, and coordinating our efforts as a result of all QC efforts.
Candidates must be intelligent, strong communicators, quick learners, skilled problem solvers and detailed oriented. Company is aggressively growing and significant advancement opportunities exist for motivated individuals. Proficiency with Microsoft Access or Microsoft Excel is extremely helpful.
- Lead quality control efforts within our BioPharma and Wealth product suites and focus on data, work-flow and front-end initiatives
- Organize, prioritize, create solutions for and communicate findings via presentations
- Work closely with Sales and Account Management teams in order to identify emerging client needs, data issues, etc.
- Assist PD Analysts with the implementation of enhancements
- Communicate findings regularly to PD, Sales, Account Management teams
- Work closely with software and design teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Access or Microsoft Excel, experience using SQL, and knowledge of the biopharma and financial industries is extremely helpful.
City: Norwood, MA
Position Type: Full Time (Regular)
Job Function: Analyst, Brand/Product Management, Market Research/Analytics
Desired Concentration(s): All Majors, Computer Science, Economics, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Accounting, Management/Leadership
Incorporated in 1999, Infinata has since become one of the fastest growing businesses in its sector. By continuing to launch ground-breaking products and services, Infinata provides its clients with the intelligence needed to research their markets and expand their client base.
Infinata is an equal opportunity employer.