Infineon Technologies Employee Reviews

Dysfunctional Organization
Engineering Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leominster, MAJune 16, 2017
Very cutthroat and no real management skills. More play than actual work. Completely dysfunctional. No real organizational skills or targeted direction.
Pros
Some of the employees were nice to work with and very humble.
Cons
Favoritism, foul language used daily even by management, no employee appreciation
Great company
IT System Support (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAJune 14, 2017
Excellent company to work for!. great opportunities and management who are interested in seeing there employees grow. I would work there again should the opportunity present itself.
Excellent co-workers, fun to work there
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAJune 8, 2017
Good management from Operations Director. Strong leadership from individuals that made it a valuable experience to work there. I was able to learn a tremendous amount about Eviromental, Health and Safety and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
Pros
Good work enviroment
Cons
Micro management from direct management
All about the Money
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAJune 5, 2017
-Overwork.
-Work on weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
-Massive overtime pay.
-Promotion available, after years of work.
-Slight raise from promotion.
-Fast paced. Speed and efficiency are most important.
-Strict 30 minutes break. Clocking system.
-Employees laid off or quitting is common.
Pros
Money
Cons
Lose a great deal of time in exchange for money. Nothing else matters.
Not a bad place to work if you dont mind mass firing every 3 years
Field Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMay 29, 2017
• Created, defined, and developed system validation environment using tools like Mobile Analyzer, Artemis for 2G/3G FW tracing and debugging
• Responsible for the development of methodologies, execution of validation plans, and debug of failures
• Executed performance tests against competition and achieved benchmarking in the field
• Tested overall systems in live network conditions with a focus on specific geographies and operators
Outstanding company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 19, 2017
New order/change order entry
Confirm bklg
Have planners allocate parts when available
Positive management
Positive workplace culture
Most enjoyable part was working with good psople
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Having to leave
Okay place
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAMay 5, 2017
No written work procedures which made job a bit chaotic.
Learned a lot about logistics though through their internal learning program. Overall, its an okay place to work at.
Mixed. Company as a whole is good but North American management appears disconnected from overall company core values
Senior Staff Application Engineer (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 26, 2017
Infineon is a well run company with excellent technology and a heavy focus on producing technology that meets the needs for today's demanding market segments . However their local management( North America) had poor regard for experienced personnel and failed to clearly define roles and responsibilities and hold people accountable for doing their job. This placed a heavier and unnecessary burden on those trying to perform their job tasks in line customer needs . In addition I found the lack of cohesiveness between sales, marketing and engineering very frustrating and the atitude confrontational . The inability to recognize and capitalize on market trends and employ innovative ideas was also a frustrating part of the job .Managers seem to have no vision or initiative to evaluate new ideas and reward people those for creating them. This behavior was seemingly the opposite of what the company sought globally
Fun place to work
Gan Application Lab Manager Responsibilities (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAMarch 17, 2017
A fun place to work for me with a very open engineering environment. Most all people were very nice and courteous to me. The managers and staff in my group were very flexible with work and provided a learning environment for me to excel and eventually transition to a contributing member of the staff in an engineering capacity.
Pros
Expresso machine (provide your own beans)
fast paced work
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CAMarch 9, 2017
If you do not mind working long hours a day but have three to four days off then this is the right company for you. Employees are pleasant to be with.

Want to know more about Infineon Technologies?

Ask a question
Great Company to work for,nice local location with regular hours.
Office Administrator/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAJanuary 26, 2017
A typical day at work consisted with greeting visitors,(both national & international) delivery vendors. Checking emails, accepting and arranging meetings for my supervisor's calendar as needed. Assisting other managers as needed. Loved planning onsite & offsite events.
Pros
Shut Down between Christmas & New Years
Cons
Can be a bit hectic at times the only person in this capacity
Work not bad, cant move up in company
Operator (Current Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAJanuary 17, 2017
You start off as a temp and sometimes get made permenant. Temp wages vary a lot. Work is easy once you are done with training but it is difficult to put up with management and supervisors. You don't get any thank you for going in for overtime or for making numbers. All they care about is numbers. Management needs to have more human kindness. Most operators work on weekends and have 2 week days off. A lot of new temps get paid more that permanent people and some permanent people have been there over 10 years! I train a lot of the new hires and they get paid more than I do..when they have no experience. When I asked why HR said I can go back to the temp agency, lose my benefits and not be permanent so I can get more money.
Pros
Work is easy. If permanent get 2 bonuses per year
Cons
Management has no human kindness. You areLucky if you g et .50 cent raise per year.
Quiescent experience for some, stellar for others.
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Silicon Valley, CAJanuary 14, 2017
Seasonal workload changed, from crazy busy to clean-your-desk days. Many excellent colleagues - star players - and some team players whom achieved goals as a unit. Fairly political free zone. International presence, with potential or travel.
Pros
Management sought employee feedback annually, company picnic
Cons
Some pools of stagnation
Zentrales Management
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 12, 2016
Entscheidungen werden in München getroffen und die ausländischen Niederlassungen müssen mit diesen Randbedingungen erfolgreich sein. Lange Historie in der Industrie. Management legt Wert auf Stabilität
Pros
Fortbildungsmöglichkeiten
A good place to work
Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCAugust 27, 2016
I learned a lot about Circuit Analysis, PCB layout, and feedback analysis.

I took care of the lab and did product testing and wrote validation reports.

I learned how to use NI Multisim, NI Ultiboard, OKi soldering station to remove and populate multipads controllers modules.

Management is very good, you are treated like a friend, not just a worker.
interesting workplace
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAJuly 15, 2016
interesting workplace, job was fun, my trainer wasn't very nice to me, machine kept breaking down causing me to fall behind on my quota,
Pros
fun job, enjoyed studying parts and machines, job classes and instructors were helpful.
Cons
machines breaking down all the time, one Technician fixing machines, Trainer wasn't patient with training people
A good company to work for
Product Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 20, 2016
8 to 6 with extended hours in the morning and evening to interface with colleagues in Europe and Asia.
Using SAP.
Good management
Very cooperative and friendly co-workers.
Timely completion of projects
Working on state of the art products
stressful and adequate enviroment
Probe Operator (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAApril 26, 2016
Although being in the company for a couple of weeks, termination was imminent due to my lack of ability to retain the training techniques of a complex and extremely fast-paced work day. The workplace was stressful and not enough information was given during training, making my time there very confusing and unpleasant. Not my personal ideal workplace.
was demanding
Etch Equipment Engineer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 28, 2016
SCP Global Tech is no longer in business. Due to oversea competition but it was fun place to work. challenging if you like to work alone
Pros
employee rewards
Cons
solitaire work offten
great work environment with my team
wire bonder (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAFebruary 8, 2016
thurs-mon 630-230 with occasional overtime. Learned how to wire bond used a number of machines. My team was full of people my age some i went to school with so it made it an easier work environment.
Pros
payed well with lots of overtime
Cons
never had time for myself and overworked

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infineon Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.