Infinite Campus Employee Reviews

Best place I have ever worked!!
Benefits Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Blaine, MNJune 6, 2017
I only worked there nine months, but it was by far the best place I have ever worked! Everyone was awesome! The only reason I left was because my husband was offered a job in another state. You will not find a better place to work!
Pros
Awesome working environment, casual, free lunches, sodas and coffee.
Relaxed culture with free lunches and drinks
Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Blaine, MNJanuary 4, 2017
Great place to work with friendly and helpful co-workers who are always ready to answer any questions. Learned a lot of programming technologies such as: REST, Git, HK2, and OAuth. Management does not micromanage. Most challenging is learning how to write unit tests. But I enjoyed the challenge of learning all these new technologies.
Laid back atomsphere
Help Desk (Current Employee) –  Blaine, MNAugust 18, 2015
A laid back working environment. Free lunches and soda. Management is hands off, yet accessible. Company is still growing. Communication could be improved and more opportunities for all employees would be nice.
Pros
Free lunches, laid back
Cons
Poor communication
Laid back environment
Data Services Engineer II (Former Employee) –  Blaine, MNFebruary 6, 2015
With a flexible schedule and a great mentor, I enjoyed coming to work everyday. I was able to learn new skills and able to make the life of school district employees easier when converting to a new district software.
Pros
Free lunches, climbing wall
Cons
bad health care plan
Good management that believes in keeping both work and family as priorities.
Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  Blaine, MNAugust 11, 2014
Infinite Campus had many perks and company benefits that were very good. PTO, other time off, free lunches, very flat management structure, management who listens, etc.
Google-esque student information system provider located in the Midwest.
Software Engineer Intern (Current Employee) –  Blaine, MNJanuary 12, 2014
Infinite Campus is a phenomenal place to work offering an unrivaled work-life balance, unparalleled customer service, a great product, state-of-the-art facilities, and friendly atmosphere.

Management is friendly, focused, and is truly dedicated to the success of the company as well as the well-being of the employees. Managerial structure is relatively horizontal and somewhat loosely defined. Individual initiative is highly encouraged as is collaboration across multiple working groups. Co-workers are universally friendly and skilled at their areas of expertise.

The most difficult part of the job can be the individual tasks themselves. As a developer, one may run into a logical conundrum that may take several hours of concentrated brain-power. This of course leads to the most enjoyable part of the job which is the awesome feeling of accomplishment after finishing a challenging task, as many a developer can attest.
Pros
Free lunch at the company restaurant, flexible hours, friendly atmosphere, beautiful campus
Cons
Advancement within the company is not clearly defined
high-energy workplace, culture of expertise balancing individual needs
Release Manager (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Blaine, MNAugust 23, 2013
This is the best place I've ever worked. Everyone is respected by everyone else, at the same time that standards are very high! I was motivated to give my very best every day. The work environment is beautiful, open and relaxed.
Pros
free lunch, koi pond, windows, rural setting, onsite climbing wall, flexible work hours, telecommuting and remote employment