Infinite Energy Employee Reviews

Tough Policitical Environment
Senior Financial Accountant (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLDecember 25, 2017
The Controller was eventually replaced, but while I was there the Controller created an unperoductive, back stabbing political environment. I heard it got better under a new COO.
Commercial Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FL 32607October 31, 2017
Infinite Energy is a good place to work, however if you are looking to move up or into a different department within the company your chances are slim.
Pros
Amenities
A Fantastic Company to Work For
Sales & Marketing (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLOctober 30, 2017
Infinite Energy is a company you’re proud to work for. The culture is friendly, open and collaborative, and their commitment to the community is inspiring. This is a place where you’re excited to come to work every day!
Pros
Onsite Gym, Opportunities to Volunteer, Collaborative Work Environment
Great work culture
Marketing and Sales (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLOctober 26, 2017
Best place I've EVER worked. I enjoy what I do, they pay well, and the people I work with are fantastic. I wish I'd found Infinite Energy years earlier.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLOctober 26, 2017
I cannot say enough about Infinite Energy. I have been with the company over five years and they provide everything you would want in a great company. The owners and management really care about employees and make you feel like family.
Pros
Great healthcare, culture, management team, relaxed dress code
Cons
low employee tuition, small town
Company that takes care of their employees
Accounting Analyst - Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLSeptember 18, 2017
IEI encourages employees to grow and succeed. Always will to take care of their "own" in many ways. Tuition reimbursement is one way. It does not matter what degree you are wanting to go to school for as long as you are going.
Pros
Tuition reimbursement, $50k give away at Christmas time.
Cons
Lack of communication
Best place ever
Commercial Sales (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 18, 2017
Loved working here, greatest place to work. The management was great and the pay was awesome. The only reason I left is to relocate for my family. Loved it though
Wonderful place for overall development professionally and personally
Commercial Outbound Representative (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLAugust 15, 2017
I learned so much from working at Infinite Energy. The lessons I learned from the 4 plus years of working there has been tremendous for my development as a professional. Make the most of your time there and you will be a better person afterwards.
Pros
awesome training programs
Cons
extremely competitive and lack for advance
Overall positive but lacked growth potential
Commercial Outbound Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJuly 18, 2017
There were a lot of things to like about Infinite Energy. Everything from the flexible schedule and the competitive pay to the amenities; fitness center, ping pong, and countless other things. Its a great place to work for those just looking to work. But to those with a passion for the industry and an eye toward advanced growth within the company there isn't much opportunity for upward mobility.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
lack of growth opporunity, upward mobility
Awesome Company
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJune 29, 2017
I absolutely love working at Infinite Energy. The culture is what every company should strive for. I enjoy building relationships with new customers each day, as well as maintaining long lasting customer relationships. Management is very caring and knowledgable. The most enjoyable part of my job is the opportunity to assist businesses in natural gas management and improving their bottom line with the correct product options.
Nice place to work
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJune 5, 2017
Great place to work , had a great experience. Was disappointed that they closed our office and we were laid off. Will recommend the corporate office to friends.
Terrible Management
Customer Account Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 24, 2017
Pretty good pay, benefits are extremely high, management is terrible. Management plays too many games with you and make you
tell customers no and we can't do this, then when the call escalates to a manager, they give them what they want. So you look like the bad guy.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Poor Management, Lack of Communication with Staff
Understanding Culture And Management Structure
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMarch 27, 2017
From the floor managers to the owners of the company (who you will see quite often walking the halls and saying hello), Infinite Energy understands how to treat its employees. They truly understand how to treat their employees and maintain a culture of inclusion and fun.
Best Company Ever
Certified Customer Care Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLFebruary 17, 2017
This is by far the best company I have ever worked for, the pay is great. the culture is very warming and they do care a whole deal about the employees. the benefits are awesome, and you get to speak with some very great customers.
Voted top places to work for year after year.
Commercial Outbound Sales (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLFebruary 9, 2017
Truly a wonderful company.

From your first week of hire, they take time to impress the company's culture and mission statement.

The environment is friendly and fun, while still feeling professional.
Pros
Ping Pong tournaments, on-site gym, family culture.
Great Place To Work
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJanuary 5, 2017
Working at Infinite Energy was definitely the best job of my life! They definitely live by their culture statement. They take care of each and every one of their employees, and no one is ever left behind. They create an environment to where you won't want to ever miss a day at work. This company definitely set the bar for every other company out there.
Great company!
Commercial Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLDecember 26, 2016
The company is wonderful, but the COR role is very demanding. The sales goals are quite high and the market is quite saturated with competitors. There are many resources provided to help you succeed, but it is still a very difficult sales job to excel in.
Excellent culture and an overall great place to work
Commercial sales (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLDecember 15, 2016
Company focuses on having a great culture and great people. Management truly seems to care about employees and their development.
Pros
Open door policy, casual dress, gym, culture, free healthcare
Cons
low tuition reimbursement
Great Place to Work!
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLDecember 12, 2016
I've been here for almost 10 years now and love the family atmosphere that Infinite Energy has at its workplace. The work/life balance that I have to take care of my family is incredible.

My boss trusts me to get my job done in a manner that improves my creativity and allows me to do my best work. I couldn't think of a better place to work.
Pros
Flexible, Benefits, Culture
Awesome place to work, great people, great culture.
Sales & Marketing (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLNovember 3, 2016
Infinite Energy is a great place to work. They have a great culture where everyone is treated like family. There are many opportunities for advancement and growth here.
Pros
Gym, great culture, flexible work hours, healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infinite Energy. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2