Infinity Employee Reviews in United States

Fun and competitve workplace
Google AdWords Account Strategist (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIDecember 16, 2015
Overall fun and competitive place to work. Everyday was a challenge and I enjoyed coming to work. The hardest part of the job was getting in touch with clients, however I overcame that by emailing my clients and my suggestions and checking their accounts to see if they used my suggestions or not.
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJanuary 16, 2016
Rewarding, fast paced, can get stressful, have a vision, can work well with others, needs to improve on communication and career training for employees.
Good place to work, Nice hours
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJune 21, 2016
At infinity I called customers and helped them set up service appointments for their vehicle. You have to be able to handle rude people in a professional way. The management is very understanding and flexable. good co workers.
fun times
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAFebruary 17, 2016
I learned a lot while working here however some of the employees could be done without and the favoritism as well. treat everyone the same and respect everyone the same. If they ask for help do your best to help them and if you simply don't know how you can help them point the person in the right direction rather than just letting it go.
very easy going, did well with showing us employees how good of a job we were doing!
Sales Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IADecember 27, 2015
My supervisors were AWESOME to work with. I never thought I would enjoy working telemarketing, but once I got the hang of it I found myself wanting to be able to produce sales. I definitely would LOVE to get hired on permantly in the future if given the chance.
Pros
Incentives for doing well
Cons
Seasonal Employment
An interesting Place to learn skills
Outbound Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MINovember 25, 2014
They are a high energy company but their benefits package is laughable. They had a position available in management that paid the same as my current hourly and they wanted it as a salary position. They do not work with their employees to make sure they are successful. The sales goal had tripled in the 8 months I was there and the compensation plan had changed 3 times to pay the employees way less then we previously had made.

Great place to work for fresh out of college students bad place for parents.
Pros
paid training, great healthcare
Cons
miss managed by ceo's, expectation to compensation is a joke.
Refferal
Senior Digital Marketing Campaign Manager (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIAugust 26, 2015
I would refer Infinity Contact to individuals that are looking to gain experience in sales and marketing. I was able to enhance my sales and marketing skills. I enjoyed my co-workers and the competitive environment.
Account Strategist (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIAugust 26, 2015
The typical day at Infinity Contact was long and Productive. Handling Google accounts can become time consuming but at the end of the day a satisfied customer wearing a smile is always worth it.
Pros
Friendly Enviromment
Stressful and Unfulfilling Company
Employee (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIOctober 23, 2013
If you enjoy being threatened with job security every day, love the idea of being unable to meet continuously changing standards of performance, and no upward mobility, this is the place for you!

A typical work day starts with a desperate attempt an hour before work starts to find a parking space. Then followed up with an uninspiring group meeting. The largest part of the day is spent making 90 plus calls a day to clients who do not want/need what you have to push on them and are irate that you called!

Those calls are then graded by measures of compliance, and mostly weather or not you attempted to build rapport and sent them to the survey. The standards for this company are work hard and expect little!
Pros
its a paycheck.
Cons
hostile, no job mobility, lack of job security, faulty equipment, little pay, no self-respect.
Unstable work enviroment
sales (Former Employee) –  ann arbor, MIFebruary 10, 2014
Company has an unstable work environment.
Unfair treatment of employees due to either race or ethnic background. Pay and advancement with in the company is based upon favoritism not hard work. Benefits are way to high on an average 500.00 is taken from weekly pay to cover single benefit coverage. VERY VERY poor company to work for.
They will hire anyone but tell you there are 3 college level and above test you must pass in training to keep your job. Then you will NOT be working for there partner company google you will be working for them and they have the right to cut you position at any point and time. Do not apply here not a good or stable company.
Cons
enviroment, company morall, and company rep.
Productive and Good Team Player
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAMay 22, 2015
I worked on a daily basis selling services to Business to get better scores and ratings when dealing with Vendors,Suppliers, Insurance Co, Banks etc. I learned the difference between credit and credibility when dealing with business. I worked very well with co-workers and is a good team player. The hardest of my job was getting a Business Owner to say yes, But i enjoyed turning the NO to Yes.
Pros
Incentives
Benefits
Decent Place To Get Experience
AdWords Account Strategist (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIAugust 4, 2015
Not a bad place to learn and grow. Decent environment where they don't micro-manage and allow you to work at your own pace.
Pros
Snacks, nice office space
Cons
Poor management
Well established work culture
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIOctober 15, 2013
Excellent Management team
Excellent vision
Excellent company values
Pros
excellent team building culture
Cons
Semi Fun Workplace with some good people.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAOctober 21, 2014
I sat on the phones all day and sold business credit reports. My management was good at first until he left, co-workers were all very competitive and some rude and not easy to work with.
High Pace Environment
Systems Analyst I (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJuly 10, 2015
The company has a great opportunity to advance. Sometimes a company needs to sit back take care of the inner working of the company and than start trying to advance.
Pros
Good Co-Workers
Cons
Lake of Support.
Fast paced, great perks!
Google Upper Mass Market Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJune 9, 2014
A fast-paced and exciting work environment. No micro-management here!
Pros
free pop and snacks, 401k match
Awful
Call service representative (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJuly 12, 2015
This is exactly what I do not EVER want to do again. Everything about this job was just horrible. You get cheated out of hours and pay and the job description given is not what you will be doing.
Underpaid
Marketing Strategist (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIMay 12, 2015
Infinity is a joke. The company is basically a shell organization that shakes in its boots around Google. Associates are underpaid, and asked to maintain unrealistic quotas. They manage by fear, not support. And lastly, one Google rep has a Napoleon complex.
Pros
?????
Cons
Hands out the rules how and when they see fit. Short breaks.
Great boss and direct peers were awesome to work with!
Data and Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IANovember 6, 2014
It was awesome to get in on the ground level of the Analytics and Reporting department as I was one of two in my department. My manager and I were able to accomplish many things that were never done before from a data analytics, reporting and dashboard perspective and receive credit for the great work we did. So, that was exciting and challenging! I conclude that I had one of the best bosses one could ask for. There was mutual respect that allowed us to be very successful. I hope to continue our friendship as well as the many other friendships that were made with many other peers.
Pros
manager, peers, opportunity to take on a new challenge every day and accomplish my goals
Cons
system access to enable adequate and timely reporting.
Very Positive and Eager to move up.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAApril 7, 2015
Very Productive worker, I learned a lot about credit and credibility. I learned a lot from my co-workers finding out the difference between Personal Credit and Business Credit. The hardest part was getting sales but i enjoyed getting them to say yes (rebuttals).
Pros
Commissions
Cons
Health Care Insurance

2.9