Infinity Employee Reviews

Life changing opportunity
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJune 29, 2017
I've worked for Infinity for almost 3 years and I can honestly say it's been the best job I have ever had hands down. I had NO prior sales knowledge or even prior AdWords knowledge. I was able to go thru training, get coaching on things I was weak on and quickly move up.

There is a family attitude on site, if you are a recent employee you will see this. Our goal isn't sales, it's changing peoples lives for the better by giving them a chance to grow.
Pros
Cafeteria, On site help, Commission, Company cook-outs/trips.
Cons
Fast paced, Quick changing
Happy. Accepting. Productive
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJune 14, 2017
Cultural experience was well amazing. Staff was friendly. Help was always available if needed. I couldnt have worked with a better staff than i did. I always left the place laughing.
Pros
Friendly. Out going
Cons
Short breaks. Not long enough lunch breaks. Took awhile to start working
Think hard before applying unless you are desperate for a job!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJune 7, 2017
Look at all the job postings for this job. They have 5 different names for the same position. The door is a revolving door that spins fast and frequent.
Pros
Free Pop
Cons
Poor Training, Commission Levels nearly impossible to hit
Productive and fun place to work with ping pong table.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJune 1, 2017
Cool people to work with and a lot of money to be made through commission. Commission pays great but goals always get raised to a ridiculous amount if to many people hit goal that month.
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAApril 17, 2017
I have been here for a long time and I have called the same program for a while there are only so many repair shops you can call want something different
A great place to start
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIMarch 28, 2017
Infinity is great for a steady gig. Short term-ish. They will take care of you. To an extent. Frequent commission changes as well as management issues and issues with the client make it hard to stay. I've learned a lot of great things there and met some great people as well. It's a great place to get building blocks in a digital marketing career.
Pros
Great home / work balance, no weekends, good people
Cons
frequent commission changes, management issues, vendor / client issues
Great company to work for
Sales Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJanuary 19, 2017
Solid support staff, employees, environment, and work culture. Company promoted from within, fair to all workers, excellent with clients
Pros
Fun environment
If You Have A High Tolerance for BS Work Here
Online Marketing Strategist (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, Farmington HillsJanuary 4, 2017
I worked for this company for a year. It was not the worst place to work. What I didn't like was the endless inbound phone calls of people calling and asking for Gmail support and there wasn't any. I also didn't like the fact that one day I came into work and they told us they were sending our positions to the Philippines. I really didn't trust the company after that. I was able to transfer to another department, where I was expected to make outbound calls to existing clients and upsell them. Which I also didn't enjoy. Their policies changed everyday. There was no job security here and I always felt like Google's little red headed step child. The pay was decent and the hours were good depending on your department. I would recommend working here if you are fresh out of college looking for you first job or your just looking for something real quick to get on your feet.
Pros
Free coffee, tea, snacks
Cons
No job security
June 30, 2017

In an inside sales job, inbound calls are a requirement to selling and closing deals. Sales is what we do and what the job requires. It is unfortunate that the program you worked on was outsourced, overseas, but it was great that we were able to find another program for you to work on when that happened, therefore keeping your job. We have many employees who have been with us for 4 plus years, when we first began working in Michigan.

pingpong table and free pop
Retention Specialist/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IANovember 17, 2016
8-4:30 i moved around alot, and did move up in the company, the hardest part is so many management changes and how it is a clicky run company. Hardest part was the culture... pretty low class sometimes.
Pros
pop
Cons
managment
Training manager isnt good representative for company
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIOctober 19, 2016
I was excited to work for the company until I got to the training. The training manager was not motivating, rude, distracting yet condescending at the same time. He told us don't get excited about sales! Everything that came out of his mouth was questionable he showed inappropriate videos possibly to make us laugh possibly to make training less monotonous however his own behavior and way of doing things just wasn't right. After thinking everything over I feel he was intimidated by me, the fact that I was an intelligent woman. He was threatened by anyone that could do better than him. Karma. The company won't last long if he stays around!
Pros
Open food, coffee, tea. Cafeteria on site, 15min breaks
Cons
Meteocore management, pass rate for test
June 29, 2017

Infinity has been in business for over 20 years and we continue to grow and get even bigger, so it doesn't look like we are going anywhere but up. It is too bad your experience here was not the best, that is never our goal. However our trainers are extremely qualified professionals who have previously worked as teachers. One of our trainers has the highest passing rate of all the trainers for the program globally. He continually proves he knows the business and the program and is able to train and certify high quality sales professionals.

A lot of great changes!
Admin Employee (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAOctober 4, 2016
Infinity has made a lot of changes in the last 8 months and they have been great! While this is still telesales, we have transitioned away from the "call center" world to a more professional caliber of a sales environment. Our teams have been restructured and commission checks are bigger than they ever have been. Infinity sales professionals work Monday-Friday, from 8 am to 4:30 pm. They now offer their employees free water and soda, have a fresh market and added a ping pong table & pool table to the break room. The culture here has really changed in a positive way and it's a great place to work!
Infinity will use you until they can't anymore.
Sales/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAAugust 28, 2016
I worked at Infinity twice. Almost 4 years total. Both times I was fired when they decided to cut back after mass hiring for holidays.They promise tons of commission but when you hit the goal they don't pay it. There are disgusting bed bugs there. They deny it but spray lots of chemicals.
Pros
weekends off
Cons
terrible management
June 29, 2017

We do not do any seasonal hiring for the holidays.Our programs are not seasonal. We also have a beautiful building that does not have any bug infestations. Termination decisions are made based on performance, not the season.

Energetic, fast paced, colorful
New Advisor Project Leader (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIAugust 17, 2016
Infinity Contact is a fast paced, energetic sales environment. Sales teams are motivated by a qualified management staff to meet their aggressive quarterly goals.
Pros
Google is client. Opens doors for new clients
Cons
expensive healthcare
Good place to work, Nice hours
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJune 21, 2016
At infinity I called customers and helped them set up service appointments for their vehicle. You have to be able to handle rude people in a professional way. The management is very understanding and flexable. good co workers.
Great Benefits and training
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAMay 24, 2016
They have a really good training program for Nuance. The company was relaxed, fun, and I had great guidance. I was able to take on more tasks but there was little room for advancement within the call center.
The hardest part of my job was selling computer programs when I knew the customer couldn't use it. Also I didn't like how the Managers weren't as professional as the office staff.
Pros
Training and benefits
Cons
unprofessional managers
fun times
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAFebruary 17, 2016
I learned a lot while working here however some of the employees could be done without and the favoritism as well. treat everyone the same and respect everyone the same. If they ask for help do your best to help them and if you simply don't know how you can help them point the person in the right direction rather than just letting it go.
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJanuary 16, 2016
Rewarding, fast paced, can get stressful, have a vision, can work well with others, needs to improve on communication and career training for employees.
very easy going, did well with showing us employees how good of a job we were doing!
Sales Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IADecember 27, 2015
My supervisors were AWESOME to work with. I never thought I would enjoy working telemarketing, but once I got the hang of it I found myself wanting to be able to produce sales. I definitely would LOVE to get hired on permantly in the future if given the chance.
Pros
Incentives for doing well
Cons
Seasonal Employment
Fun and competitve workplace
Google AdWords Account Strategist (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIDecember 16, 2015
Overall fun and competitive place to work. Everyday was a challenge and I enjoyed coming to work. The hardest part of the job was getting in touch with clients, however I overcame that by emailing my clients and my suggestions and checking their accounts to see if they used my suggestions or not.
Account Strategist (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIAugust 26, 2015
The typical day at Infinity Contact was long and Productive. Handling Google accounts can become time consuming but at the end of the day a satisfied customer wearing a smile is always worth it.
Pros
Friendly Enviromment
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infinity. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6