Infinity Contact

Infinity Contact Employee Reviews

Underpaid
Marketing Strategist (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIMay 12, 2015
Pros: ?????
Cons: Hands out the rules how and when they see fit. Short breaks.
Infinity is a joke. The company is basically a shell organization that shakes in its boots around Google. Associates are underpaid, and asked to maintain unrealistic quotas. They manage by fear, not support. And lastly, one Google rep has a Napoleon complex.
Very Positive and Eager to move up.
Account Executive (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAApril 7, 2015
Pros: Commissions
Cons: Health Care Insurance
Very Productive worker, I learned a lot about credit and credibility. I learned a lot from my co-workers finding out the difference between Personal Credit and Business Credit. The hardest part was getting sales but i enjoyed getting them to say yes (rebuttals).
Fun Workplace
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIFebruary 19, 2015
Infinity Contact was a very friendly workplace. I've met a lot of great people working for infinity contact. I have not regrets with this company.
Interesting place to work allow for knowledge growth on specific products
Telecommunication Specialist - Advertising (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIDecember 9, 2014
Pros: free snacks, pot lucks and employees you word with
Cons: all of the constant changes, as far processes.
Overall Infinity is a decent place to work, good employees, staff, dependent on with department your in high group morale as far as activities but as well the company is rewarding in regard to good performance of individuals and teams. In some cases things can get a little frustrating with all the constant changes (based on where I worked) and working through that with management. Unfortunately I can not see myself at the company for a long period of time being that there does not real seem to be room to grow to far but for the current time it is good pay and decent work environment
An interesting Place to learn skills
Outbound Sales Executive (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MINovember 25, 2014
Pros: paid training, great healthcare
Cons: miss managed by ceo's, expectation to compensation is a joke.
They are a high energy company but their benefits package is laughable. They had a position available in management that paid the same as my current hourly and they wanted it as a salary position. They do not work with their employees to make sure they are successful. The sales goal had tripled in the 8 months I was there and the compensation plan had changed 3 times to pay the employees way less then we previously had made.

Great place to work for fresh out of college students bad place for parents.
Great boss and direct peers were awesome to work with!
Data and Research Analyst (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IANovember 6, 2014
Pros: manager, peers, opportunity to take on a new challenge every day and accomplish my goals
Cons: system access to enable adequate and timely reporting.
It was awesome to get in on the ground level of the Analytics and Reporting department as I was one of two in my department. My manager and I were able to accomplish many things that were never done before from a data analytics, reporting and dashboard perspective and receive credit for the great work we did. So, that was exciting and challenging! I conclude that I had one of the best bosses one could ask for. There was mutual respect that allowed us to be very successful. I hope to continue our friendship as well as the many other friendships that were made with many other peers.
Semi Fun Workplace with some good people.
Account Executive (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAOctober 21, 2014
I sat on the phones all day and sold business credit reports. My management was good at first until he left, co-workers were all very competitive and some rude and not easy to work with.
Fun productive environment
Coach and develop 33 people (Current Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAOctober 9, 2014
Pros: incentive money
Cons: high goals
I would manage 70 people daily hours, payroll development and answer any questions that they have.
Great work enviroment, Horrible management
Inbound Lead Qualification Associate (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIAugust 5, 2014
Pros: free snacks
Cons: unorganized
I enjoyed my time at infinity Contact. I just wish that it was better managed. I didn't like the fact that it was 3-4 people in charge such as your manager and assigned team lead. a lot of miscommunication and mixed information
Associate Sales Manager (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, miJuly 30, 2014
Company gives you a comfortable wide open setting to work in.
People are open and honest, very helpful with questions and very detailed.
n/a
Lead Qualifier- Bilingual (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIJuly 14, 2014
A typical day at Infinity Contact is like any other call center.
Fun work place with great teamwork
DME Call Representative (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAJuly 12, 2014
Pros: great work place, teamwork, fun
Cons: not enough work hours
This is a call center that is based upon great teamwork. The manager that I was under was great. He worked very well with everyone and was very respectable. He is easy to relate to which made me trust and respect him as a manager even more.
Nice place unorginazed
Ad Words Account Strategist - Customer service (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIJune 16, 2014
No management do what you wan when you want.
Thye dont micro manage you
Fast paced, great perks!
Google Upper Mass Market Program Manager (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIJune 9, 2014
Pros: free pop and snacks, 401k match
A fast-paced and exciting work environment. No micro-management here!
Fun place to work
High Priority Account Sales Representative (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIMarch 24, 2014
I learned how to manage people and myself in a professional matter. The atmosphere is great to the co-workers
Nice people
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAMarch 5, 2014
Nice people. Different people, seemed like a big turn-around
Busy Call Center
Gdesk Supervisor (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIFebruary 20, 2014
this job required a fast paced learning ability. Google's products evolved almost daily and it was very important to keep up with policy and new developments. co-workers were very easy to get along with. there was open communication with all management.
Unstable work enviroment
sales (Former Employee), ann arbor, MIFebruary 10, 2014
Cons: enviroment, company morall, and company rep.
Company has an unstable work environment.
Unfair treatment of employees due to either race or ethnic background. Pay and advancement with in the company is based upon favoritism not hard work. Benefits are way to high on an average 500.00 is taken from weekly pay to cover single benefit coverage. VERY VERY poor company to work for.
They will hire anyone but tell you there are 3 college level and above test you must pass in training to keep your job. Then you will NOT be working for there partner company google you will be working for them and they have the right to cut you position at any point and time. Do not apply here not a good or stable company.
Unstable work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAJanuary 28, 2014
Management was all over the place. I didn't have a direct person I could go to because the program I was on kinda got thrown up in the air when my supervisor advanced. Which then in turn the program failed.
Advertising sales
Advertising Associate for Google (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIJanuary 24, 2014
This is an inside advertising sales department contracting with Google

About Infinity Contact

Infinity Contact offers a total compensation package which includes a comprehensive benefit program for our employees and their – Read more

Infinity Contact Salaries