Infinity Franchise Capital was formed by one of the most experienced finance teams in the country. We offer conventional financing for experienced operators in the nation’s top franchised restaurant brands. Loans are used for equipment, real estate, new store development, partnership recapitalization, refinancing and remodels from $300,000 to $10 million.
Documentation Closer / Contracts Administrator
We are currently seeking a Documentation Closer/Contracts Administrator to join our team of accomplished industry veterans and assist the Senior Vice President of Documentation and Closing in activities of the department by performing the following essential duties or as assigned by the department manager or other members of the senior management team. The position is based in Montvale, New Jersey.
- Assists in the preparation of loan commitment letters to borrowers
- Performs due diligence on all the borrowers and guarantors by conducting the following due diligence items and resolving any issues (including but not limited to):
o UCC lien searches, corporate good standing and articles of incorporation
o Title commitment (if applicable)
o Survey (if applicable)
o Environmental reports (if applicable)
o Appraisals (if applicable)
- Prepares loan documents on equipment loan documents or reviews the equipment loan documents prepared by junior closing associates and forwards them to customers for signatures
- Reviews the signed loan documents for accuracy and acceptance
- Assists outside counsel on real estate loan files by performing due diligence and supporting outside counsel to close the loan
- Leads the closing efforts by coordinating the conference calls between the borrowers, borrower’s counsels and Company’s outside counsel
- Ensures that all conditions of the credit approval have been met prior to the closing
- Coordinates with Servicing Manager to arrange for the funding of the loans
- Prepares Closing documents (i.e., settlement statements and Authorization Letter); obtains proper sign-offs from the borrowers
- Sets up contract booking on Infolease (internal booking system)
- Ensures the proper disbursement of funds and closing of the loan by preparing Loan Summary Sheet and Request for Funding
- Coordinates with Servicing Manager to ensure disbursement of funds and correct booking of loan
- College degree or equivalent experience (4-7 years or more) in documentation and closing of equipment loans and real estate loans
- Certificate of Paralegal Studies (desired, but not required)
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret legal documents and due diligence items
- Ability to write and communicate with internal and external customers
- Ability to apply math concepts to settlement statements and internal funding reports
- Advanced knowledge of the use of Microsoft Word and Excel; proficient with other Microsoft Office suite products; familiarity with Infolease desired but not required
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation for full time employees and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Please list “Documentation Closer/Contracts Administrator” in the subject line.