Infinity Franchise Capital was formed by one of the most experienced finance teams in the country. We offer conventional financing for experienced operators in the nation’s top franchised restaurant brands. Loans are used for equipment, real estate, new store development, partnership recapitalization, refinancing and remodels from $300,000 to $10 million.
Senior Credit Analyst / Underwriter
We are currently seeking a Senior Credit Analyst/Underwriter to join our team. The ideal candidate will be an independent, detail-oriented and analytic self-starter and will evaluate financial information relating to franchised restaurants and their franchisee owners. He or she will develop, review, present and recommend whether the Company should approve or decline proposed loan applications. The Senior Credit Analyst/Underwriter will support the Company’s sales, underwriting and documentation departments in the analyzing, closing and funding of commercial loans to franchisees of franchised restaurants. The candidate must be an effective oral and written communicator and should be familiar with standard commercial loan documentation and covenants.
- Analyze financial statements and identify additional financial information needed to effectively evaluate a credit application
- Ensure that submitted credit applications meet minimum company standards and underwriting policy requirements
- Must be able to effectively model the applicant’s business and understand the financial metrics of the applicants business pre- and post-loan closing
- Effectively analyze financial data of the applicant to determine leverage, cash flow and fixed charge coverage ratios in the applicant’s business and any anomalies in relation to the typical franchised restaurant concept’s system performance
- Must be able to interpret the Company’s credit policy and be familiar with structuring commercial transactions secured by personal property and/or real estate
- Interact with applicant to discuss the applicant’s current business structure and financial performance
- Propose additional conditions, covenants, transactional structures and other strategies to minimize credit risk
- Prepare a detailed written analysis of the proposed loan for submission to the Company’s credit committee and investors detailing risk analysis, economic return and transaction structure
- Must be well-organized with the ability to manage several deliverables and meet strict deadlines
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration required
- 10 years or greater in experience and/or training preferred
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret information in general business periodicals, professional journals and other business communications; ability to write comprehensive reports; ability to effectively make presentations and present information to groups of managers, clients, credit providers or other interested parties
- Ability to analyze financial statements and work with the Company’s financial models; familiar with financial modeling, spreadsheets and quantitative analysis
- Advanced knowledge in the use of Microsoft Excel; knowledge in the use of PowerPoint; familiar with other Microsoft Office suite products; familiarity with IDS Infolease preferred, but not required
- Background in franchised restaurant lending preferred; specialty finance lending background (convenience and gas station, hotels, medical, golf courses, etc.) fields acceptable
- Must have the ability to travel 10-15%
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary plus bonus based on individual and corporate achievement, and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Please list “Senior Credit Analyst/Underwriter” in the subject line.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Infinity Franchise Capital was formed by one of the most experienced finance teams in the country. We offer conventional financing for...