Infinity Info Systems Employee Reviews in United States

On the Edge techonology
SalesLogix Strategic Account Manager & Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 22, 2014
After merging my company Midstar CRM Solutions, I was able at Infinity to provide a much broader tool set than in a small boutique environment.

Projects averaged from $100-$3M, ad many of the advancements my larger and global clients needed were completed by a larger team. This allowed me time to consult and really concentrate on the design of the system and ultimately fulfilling the clients needs with more robust technology.

After 2 years and many new professional contacts, I was ready to move on as a senior Business Analyst. Allowing me the independence to work and help larger clients on a more global level create a fully functional specification, identify where lost revenue could be recuperated, and streamline multiple data systems.

I now speak professionally to medium sized businesses and also consult on an hourly or contract rate to help larger organizations meet similar goals for financial stability and more importantly engage the sales staff and others in ownership of the CRM data.
Good Enviroment
Senior Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 26, 2014
Good Environment. Good place to start your career. Overall young company. the average age is about 35. They have a nice office and a ping pong table.
Professional environment with good team to get things done
Solutions Architect (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 14, 2013
Infinity Info Systems is a client centric technology solutions provider specializing in customer relationship management (CRM) and business analytics in the financial services, life sciences and complex manufacturing industries.

As part of development team I had great opportunity of working with many talented and professional individuals to develop and design enhanced backend solutions for the SalesLogix Web Client using C#.NET used by CRM teams. Also, part of job involved to provide technical support for any clients requiring assistance for the SalesLogix Web and LAN Client.

Each member of company, senior management included had common goal to support our clients in every possible manner and to build strong relationships.

4.5