Infinity Insurance

Infinity Insurance Employer Reviews

No Work/ Life Balance for Call Center Reps
Claims Call Center Rep (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: no work/family balance
Tons of nepotism, extremely high turnover rate. Good pay and benefits. Great job if in management. Lay offs are imminent in my opinion...
One of the best places to work? Maybe.
National Marketing (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALNovember 7, 2014
Infinity Insurance has been voted one of the Best Places in Birmingham to work several years in a row. However, that really depends on what your job is and who you work for. The company gives individual managers lots of leeway on how they run their department. That is great if you work for an awesome boss ... not too great if your boss is less than ideal.

Major problem with taking a job at Infinity now is the future of the company is in doubt. Mass layoffs at the end of October and another round expecting in January has everyone in a panic mode. With rumors of "positioning to sell" to "company will go under in five years".

With people jumping ship, getting a job may be easier than in the past if they elect to rehire. Problem is you have to wonder, "Will the job be there for long?"
Great Company to work for, closing in Pa
Continuing Action Adjuster (Current Employee), Trevose, PAOctober 29, 2014
I enjoyed my time working with Infinity. Pricing was not correct in PA, and they decided to close without much warning.
Good working conditions
Customer Service Clerk (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALOctober 15, 2014
Good place to work. Everyone was friendly congenial. Working conditions were good.
Infinity Insurance
Assist customers (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALOctober 5, 2014
This company cares nothing about the staff all about the management
Fun job, very rewarding
Policy Service Representative (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALOctober 1, 2014
Pros: compensation, benefits
Cons: not having good management skills
Overall nice place to work, management could be a little demanding, but with good compensation and benefits.....you can over look that!
Productive work place
First Notice of Loss Claims Adjuster (Current Employee), AlabamaSeptember 20, 2014
I love working at Infinity. I work part-time. The pay is great for part-time work and the environment is pretty relaxed. Great for college students and new graduates.
Low Morale
Call Center Claims Adjuster (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: management issues
Typical day consist of me answering call from customer regarding auto claims. I submitted claims provided coverage information, mailing of letters and denial of claims.
Overall good work place
Auditor / Property Damage Adjuster (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CASeptember 13, 2014
The pay was ok along with the benefits

Overall this was one of the better insurance companies to work for
Okay place to work
Senior Field Claims Adjuster (Former Employee), Cerritos, CASeptember 12, 2014
Okay place to work. Depends on your manager and divisional manager
Repetitive
Mail Sorter (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALSeptember 11, 2014
Worked in mailroom where the task was repetitious. Opened mail all day and got to listen to ipod
Systemic Issues
Branch Manager (Current Employee), Burbank, CASeptember 10, 2014
Pros: autonomy
Cons: poor leadership/moral issues
The organization has fundamental cultural issues in middle and upper management. Fear and intimidation are routinely used to motivate employees.
Great Management and a great culture
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALAugust 17, 2014
Pros: great culture, flexible hours, great management and co-workers
I worked as a Claims Adjuster at Infinity for around 7 months. Customers with Infinity would call in and report and accident and I would file the claim for them. As a part of the claims process, I also made outbound calls to all involved parties. Management and my co-workers were exceptional.
No so good
Total Loss Adjuster (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALAugust 8, 2014
This is not a good company to work for unless you want to stay in a low paying dead end job.
Stressful
Inside Claims Adjuster I (Former Employee), Cerritos, CAAugust 5, 2014
I loved my co workers but the job is very demanding. If you can handle an extremely heavy work load then maybe this job is for you.
A very good working enviroment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), McAllen, TXJuly 23, 2014
Handle telephone calls from customer in regard to Auto Insurance policies. I learned to interact with different types of customer. Management and coworkers were a good experience and the most enjoyable part of the job was at the end of the workday you know you have helped some customers to understand their policies.
ok
Inserting/Printing Operator (Current Employee), Bessemer, ALJuly 9, 2014
Pros: easy job with great benifits laid back
Cons: hours tend to change
A typical day is fast and getting work in and out

Management could be better need to be fair with every employee

Co- workers are cool until they get lazy

Once you learn the job its easy
Great place to work, great benefits, great pay
PSS (Current Employee), Hoover, ALJune 27, 2014
Pros: flex time
Cons: na
Great company to work for. Offers great benefits, flexible hours, great pay.
Great Atmosphere and co-workers
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), McAllen, TXJune 16, 2014
Working with Infinity Insurance in McAllen, TX was a great experience. The work at times was difficult, but due to the people actually working as a team, we made it through and completed our assigned tasks.
Enjoyed the customers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJune 2, 2014
Pros: free food, gift, parties, christmas bones
Cons: no time to show i care to customers
I enjoy talking, I am a people person and I never meet a stranger. I enjoyed hearing stories about a new baby, a vacation, a death, no work, no money, divorced, married, moved, etc. Every day at work was different on the phones, people would called about their insurance policies yet I would hear everything else. People would share things with me and I would listen. People would talk about everything under the sun and the moon. I miss the callers the good and the bad. The bad more than the good because I realized that some were hurting and only needed to vent and nothing is wrong with that. I have more freedom now to listen to customers at Jcpenney than I did at infinity because of being on a time clock and phones being monitored due to legal reason. I do miss Infinity. The hardest part of the job for me was that I cared to much and I loved people so much that I did not follow the rules for the company. I read books like the Fred Factor and the Oz principles all books given by Infinity for us to read. I love people and since I could not love the way I wanted to love. I left.

1 2 3 4

About Infinity Insurance

Infinity Property and Casualty does have its limits, but it goes farther than most to cover high-risk drivers. The insurer primarily – Read more