Infinity Insurance Employee Reviews

Great people
Total Loss Claims Specialist (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 15, 2017
The working culture was great. Needs improvement in the area of communication between management and staff. Salary for position is not competitive with same position at other companies.
great company
Auto Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 8, 2017
great company = great people = great training program that was fully paid. made life long friends and co workers that I still contact and hang out with to this day
Pros
see review
Cons
see pros
Co-workers are great, head of the claims office lacks many leadership qualities
Claims (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 8, 2017
Not appreciative of the hard work that you do. Your best is never good enough. They already know who they want to promote before the position even becomes available.
Pros
Co-workwers
Cons
Favoritism
Good
Specialty auto customer service (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXOctober 18, 2017
Great environment. If it wasnt because of the unfortunate incidents that occured, I would have never left. Awesome coworkers, great pay, not like other call centers
Service Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 8, 2017
A typical day at Infinity involved most of the day providing telephone technical support to fellow employees, insurance agents, and people who were insured with Infinity. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help people so that they were able to have more knowledge and confidence working on the Infinity software at their level.
Pros
Great team mates
Cons
Could be stressful at times
Bilingual CSR
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXOctober 6, 2017
Customer service is the key point for this company. Besides providing insurance for 12 states they are based off Alabama. comfortable work environment.
n/a
Total Loss Specialist (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 28, 2017
The total loss role can be extremely stressful. Higher jobs in the company though are less stressful and better paid. Management through out is extremely helpful.
Great work, low pay
Automobile Damage Appraiser (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 12, 2017
The work is great. It makes you think every day but the pay is low compared to the responsibilities of the position. I love what I do, I just wish the wagers were higher and more competitive.
quick paced competitive workplace
Claims Adjuster II (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLSeptember 6, 2017
This was my highest paying job. Required a lot out of me and required my nonstop focus. At times, workload would be overwhelming but I had a cool manager who made problems easier to solve. I also had a great team to keep my spirits high. The problems started after my manager requested I come in earlier, I had to drop my classes. Very hard to take classes not geared towards insurance. Also it was not easy to manage workload while training for football at the time.
Pros
good pay, benefits
Cons
big work load
Good company
Inside Field Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 3, 2017
Great company with exceptional hands on training. Good, competitive salaries. Would recommend to anyone who wishes to learn different aspects of non-standard insurance.
Pros
Hands on learning. Pay. Location
Cons
Management, career advancements.
Excellent Workplace
Workforce Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TX 78501August 30, 2017
Infinity provided me with ample opportunities to advance. Management understood the stresses of the day to day and was able to help alleviate some of the stress.
Pros
Excellent work environment, a lot of growth potential, supportive management
Cons
N/a
Fast paced environment
First Notice of Loss Adjuster I (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 29, 2017
A call center environment that requires the ability to multitask. The company requires that you learn how interpret policy language and testing is required in order to advance further. It provided a great opportunity in advancement, was reasonable in hourly pay and provided great company benefits. The management was sub par and didn't seem to have strong leadership. Managers weren't very supportive, in most cases help or questions were referred to assistant managers and/or co workers. However, this company provided a great place to build relationships with co workers and develop skills working with a team.
Would recommend
Insurance Underwriter/Policy Services (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZ 85706August 17, 2017
Management does a great job letting you know how well you are doing and areas of improvement needed. Monthly goals and prizes are set in place to motivate people to improve
Fun environment
Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 16, 2017
Great place to work and grow within the company. Very nice people. Very flexible schedules. hands on training. Able to work in any state you like around the U.S
It's a repetitive job, were everyday feels the same and it feels like you spend most of your week there
Bilingual Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 15, 2017
I found this job to be a repetitive job that every day felt the same. I didn't think this was the right job for me because I need something a little bit more fast-paced than this. Working here is great, but with the one you spend, it feels like I would spend most of my time at work and would hardly get any time to enjoy for myself outside of work
Pros
The pay, the benefits
Typical call center job
Bilingual Customer Care Cosnsultant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 8, 2017
Like any other call center job, say goodbye to your freedom and only look forward to a couple of 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch. Also, MANDATORY overtime is very normal.
Good company to work for
Commercial Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 3, 2017
While any job in insurance can be tedious and frustrating, Infinity does do a pretty good job of compensating employees for that work. Great benefits and clear objectives.
Fun environment
FNOL Trainee (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 2, 2017
It was a fun place to work just don't agree with termination if you don't pass a insurance exam that you are not properly trained on nor do the trainers offer proper training to complete everyday duties
Overall Good Place to Work
Process Administrator (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 26, 2017
Good atmosphere overall but company is constantly changing. The company has several locations throughout the country - Birmingham is the corporate office.
Pros
Tuition Reimbursement
Cons
Lacks diversity among executive management, Not many employee perks and discounts, Biweekly pay periods
Great place to learn the business.
Liability Claims Adjuster I (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 24, 2017
Work load is heavy and training for the work load of the position is poor. Pay is reasonable but under national average. Great people to work with. Great place to learn the business of insurance and maybe be prepared to move on to more reputable company