Infinity Insurance

Infinity Insurance Employer Reviews

Great place to work, great benefits, great pay
PSS (Current Employee), Hoover, ALJune 27, 2014
Pros: flex time
Cons: na
Great company to work for. Offers great benefits, flexible hours, great pay.
Great Atmosphere and co-workers
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), McAllen, TXJune 16, 2014
Working with Infinity Insurance in McAllen, TX was a great experience. The work at times was difficult, but due to the people actually working as a team, we made it through and completed our assigned tasks.
Enjoyed the customers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJune 2, 2014
Pros: free food, gift, parties, christmas bones
Cons: no time to show i care to customers
I enjoy talking, I am a people person and I never meet a stranger. I enjoyed hearing stories about a new baby, a vacation, a death, no work, no money, divorced, married, moved, etc. Every day at work was different on the phones, people would called about their insurance policies yet I would hear everything else. People would share things with me and – more... I would listen. People would talk about everything under the sun and the moon. I miss the callers the good and the bad. The bad more than the good because I realized that some were hurting and only needed to vent and nothing is wrong with that. I have more freedom now to listen to customers at Jcpenney than I did at infinity because of being on a time clock and phones being monitored due to legal reason. I do miss Infinity. The hardest part of the job for me was that I cared to much and I loved people so much that I did not follow the rules for the company. I read books like the Fred Factor and the Oz principles all books given by Infinity for us to read. I love people and since I could not love the way I wanted to love. I left. – less
Field Appraiser, Infinity Auto Insurance
Field Appraiser (Current Employee), Spring, TXMay 19, 2014
Pros: benefits, company car
Cons: poor management, non-standard insurance company
Investigate, evaluate and appraise damaged automobiles of varying condition in a field setting. Negotiate and settle property claims within a stipulated monetary authority. Focus on handling all assigned claims in person. Ensure all assigned claims are concluded promptly, equitably and economically within the provisions of the policy contract.
Limited corporate culture in regional office
Analyst (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAMay 4, 2014
Pros: relatively low stress
Cons: limited opportunities for advancement, inconsistent direction from leadership
Stress-level limited, but also very limited opportunities for advancement. Poor communication throughout organization, not committed to growing employees. Inconsistent direction from leadership.
n/a
FNOL Claims Adjuster Intern (Current Employee), Mountain Brook, ALApril 3, 2014
good company. nice atmosphere. good management. okay pay. work schedules flexible when in college.
Focus on the Number
First Notice of Loss Supervisor (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALFebruary 8, 2014
Infinity is a great place to work as long as you are motivated and organized. The company pushes you to the maximum and then asks for more. They are very numbers driven as with many companies. Sometimes they fail to look for the quality but rather the one that can meet the quota regardless of how they got there. I have learned a lot in this company – more... but have reached a point that I do not feel I have an opportunity to grow further. – less
Loved Working Here
Executive Assistant, Business Development (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: great employee recognition, benefits
Cons: can't think of any
I enjoyed every moment of my 7 years with Infinity Insurance. The Executive Team has created a culture of cooperation, communication, and service to our customer. It is a company that is constantly evolving and striving to be the best at what it does.
great job
Policy Consultant/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Hoover, ALJanuary 11, 2014
good place to work offers great benefits and good job culture also very generous company
Enjoyable workplace
Insurance Agent (Former Employee), McAllen, TXJanuary 8, 2014
Calling up prospects to complete a policy. I learned about auto insurance and what the policies included. My co-workers and manager were helpful with any questions I had. The hardest part was getting familiar with the different policies for each state. I enjoyed speaking with my customers the most.
Claims Department
First Notice of Loss Claims Adjuster (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALSeptember 22, 2013
The managers are unprofessional and inconsiderate. The hours aren't reasonable and daytime shifts are only provided to those who are well known in the company.
A very flexible company
Multi-Line Field Adjuster (Former Employee), Pasadena, CASeptember 20, 2013
Infinity was very flexible. As a field adjuster, I was able to set appointments that were convenient to my time and to work from home, if I needed to.
Great Job
Physical damage appraiser (Former Employee), Chicago,ILSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: company car
Cons: good benifits
Great company to work for. Supervisors understood the job and it's obstacles. The training was exceptional with a team of expert technicians and managers. to bad they down sized the Chicago market.
Demanding but fulfilling position
Senior Claims Adjuster (Former Employee), Allentown, PASeptember 19, 2013
Time management is the most important trait if you want to succeed at any adjuster position. Once you master that the tasks become repetitive. The company is fair and the requirements are as well as long as the offices are staffed properly. The work load can be too much when turnover is present.
Nice Working Environment
Direct Sales Representative (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALSeptember 15, 2013
Lots of time on the phone. Office environment. Good benefits.
Fast growing Company
Business Development Rep (Former Employee), Doral, FLSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: empowerment
Cons: efforts spreading too thin
Experience overall was good. Company is growing fast and efforts are spread too thin
Experienced Business Development Professional, CPCU
Senior Business Development Representative (Current Employee), Cerritos, CASeptember 2, 2013
I am an individual with excellent problem solving skills and possess the ability to develop great business relationships. With the recent completion of the CPCU program, it had broaden the vision to acquire more knowledge within the insurance industry. I am currently working at Infinity Property & Casualty Corp. as a Senior Business Development Representative – more... responsible for growing and maintaining a territory with $50 million written premium. I also worked as a Multi-Line Automobile accidents claims adjuster for three years with Infinity Insurance. My work at Infinity had helped develop a great understanding for the insurance industry. Three years of supervising computer sales experience, computer hardware, computer software, and networking experience in dealing with individuals and businesses at Alpha Computer, Inc. Six years of banking experience working in item processing and adjustment dept. with Union Bank of California and I am currently looking for a permanent career with a well-established firm where I can excel with my professional skills and personality. – less
Decent environment
Field Claims Adjuster (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 26, 2013
Pros: company vehicle
Cons: job position unstable
Niche market was Hispanic customers.Manager was fairly new and
quite indecisive. She seemed insecure and gave directions always in context of her supervisor. Kind of dictator if you failed to agree with her. Showed favoritism to some and dissed other employees.
Productive and pleasant work environment.
Customer Service Consultant I (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALAugust 22, 2013
Pros: we are able to "early out" if the call volume permits.
I enjoy interacting with the brokers and policy holders. A typical work day includes processing payments, responding to inquries and making changes on policies.
Stressful long hour work days
Field Initial Action Adjuster I (Former Employee), Sunrise, FLJuly 10, 2013
Pros: benefits and take home vehicle, good pay
Cons: poor management decisions, under staffed, high volume of calls, claims, too demanding
High volume of claims, management has poor work ethic, management covers up department issues, forced to work late hours to meet unrealistic expectations, no good office moral, Negative work environment, The company is growing too quickly and not enough Adjuster to handle high demands in closures and work load

1 2 3

About Infinity Insurance

Infinity Property and Casualty does have its limits, but it goes farther than most to cover high-risk drivers. The insurer primarily – Read more

Infinity Insurance Photos