Infinity Primary Care Employee Reviews

Better work ethics
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Novi, MIAugust 8, 2017
Infinity was a great place to work you get a lot of experience but I feel that me as a person was not appreciated for the effert and hard work that I put in i see people coming and going in this company they have a really big turn around its becoming more and more about the money and less and less about good patient care I get it the economy is changing but don't loose your compassion for something that you love to do I like helping others that's what I like to do.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long days, and less gossip, pay raises
Supervisor didnt need any proof to fire based on falsification
EHR/ Quality Tracking Specialist (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJune 9, 2017
Loved the job while I had it. Not stressful. But working in the HIMS in the IT department I had a team lead that decided they no longer liked me and decided to fire me with completely made up reasons even though I was a top performer. I tried to ask if there were cameras in the office or anything to prove I had not done what they claimed. Only regret is not going to HR to file a complaint about this.
Pros
half hour paid lunch
Cons
didnt give your the required 5-10 min every hour break from computer.
Huge regret I ever met these people. Livonia Family Practice
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIMay 25, 2017
Incredibly disappointed in this company. Management is dishonest and unsupportive to staff. Physicians do not follow up with test results so patients repeatedly call for results. Physicians do not fill prescriptions on a timely basis so patients are angry. Physicians moody and difficult to work with. The medical assistants are loud, unprofessional, smell like cigarettes, stab each other in the back with constant gossip. If you have any desire for a high standard of patient care, do not work here and do not send any loved one here for medical care.
Pros
Easy to get time off, easy drive
Cons
Very poor care
Vital Internal Medicine - Livonia
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIMay 22, 2017
Beware of the phony office manager, who lies and practices reverse discrimination. Very cliquish front office in which 2 out of 3 BA's have worked for the doctors for 15+ years. They will cause problems for the new hire. This office manager provides very little training before leaving the front desk person with very heavy call volume and patient charting responsibilities. I would strongly suggest NOT working for this particular IPC office. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.
Cons
Poor management and training
unloyal unorganized
Business Assistant (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIAugust 30, 2016
Very poor job security. No loyalty to workers. Managers discriminate against employees. Need more nurses/understaffed. People in power don't take responsibility of their mistakes and bad decisions. They lie to there employees.
Cons
unloyal
Too Repetitive
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIMay 20, 2016
Repetitive work that resulted in a loss of motivation. Nevertheless, I gained valuable knowledge on billing techniques.
Great Work environment
Back office medical assistant (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIJuly 23, 2015
Loved working for this employer, I will miss them. They have a great work environment and decent compensation. My coworkers were awesome to work with.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
Horrible place to work at
Medial Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Canton MichicanNovember 19, 2014
Very busy

There was a lack of management

co-workers were unprofessional and gossiped

coming in to deal with my co-workers

leaving the company
Very Good
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIDecember 27, 2013
Being a medical assistant in with this company wa a great experience.
Excellent patient services
Clinical and Administrative (Current Employee) –  Associates in Internal Medicine West Bloomfield MIJuly 12, 2013
Excellent patient services, working in each office is a different experience.
Life at Infinity
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIOctober 28, 2012
Infinity Primary Care was an excellent place to work. The staff was sociable and everyone mostly got along. The physicians were in general easy to work alongside and they supported their staff conflict arose.
Cons
very poor healthcare benefits for staff.