Infinity Rehab Employee Reviews for Occupational Therapist

See reviews about:
Fun and organized company
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORApril 11, 2017
I enjoy working on-call with this company. The rehab teams are just wonderful. I've been with this company for almost 7 years and will like to continue working for them as long as possible.
Enjoyed my co-workers and boss
Occupational Therapist, Registered Licensed (Former Employee) –  Seattle WADecember 24, 2014
Most employees are new grads or have little experience thus mentorship is very hard to come by.
I was told I'd receive 1$/hr raise for working Sundays which never happened. Also with Infinity you can expect about a 30-50 cent raise annually which is a far cry from the national average of about 3% annually (even when maintaining high rate of productivity... explains why there are no seasoned therapists with Infinity) In fact, I knew some (good) therapists that didn't even get a raise after the first year.
Standard productivity rates (85%) expected
Use up ALL your PTO before even submitting a 2-or 4-week resignation because at that point they will revoke 50% of what you have earned...
Low census means a lot of time spent driving to other buildings for work. Drive time is only paid between buildings or if more than 30 miles/30 mins away (which is a long way... inevitably you will get screwed here using a lot of your own time and gas..)
Pros
No experience in field necessary for hire on, Yearly symposium in Oregon to fulfill CEUs, My co-workers were very easy to work with and my, DOR was great
Cons
Please see review
I really enjoyed my time here. Everyday there were new challenges and it gave me a chance to learn new things.
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  25117 sw parkway Wilsonville, OROctober 20, 2014
The management was very supportive and we worked well as a team.I love working with my patients. The thing that I liked most about working here was the different people that I met everyday. I have a lot of compassion for the patients that I work with. Everyday gave me the opportunity to do what I love.