Infinity Rehab Employee Reviews for Therapist

See reviews about:
Not ethical and doesn't follow through on promises
Therapist (Former Employee) –  KSFebruary 15, 2017
I quit a full time job to take a job with Infinity Rehab. I was promised at least 32 hours a week with full benefits. I worked full time the first 6 weeks and then I was maybe getting 5 hours a week. They forced me to go PRN. Also, I could not afford their insurance because the premiums you had to pay out of pocket were very high. Family Medical was about $700 a month.
I was close to leaving the profession because of the area manager.
Therapist (Former Employee) –  IdahoDecember 4, 2016
I would never work for this company again nor encourage anyone else to. Perhaps it was just the area manager I was working with, but he was terrible. I was treated like a hamburger flipper, with no value at all. At that time I had 15 years of experience in a variety of settings. Terrible experience.
Pros
Cons
unethical and a terrible area manager
These people are everything your advisors told you to avoid!
therapist (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAAugust 16, 2016
This Company should be investigated by the Feds for their assessment and billing practices. Patients who cannot participate are still scheduled for the highest amounts of therapy to meet their optimal RUG billing rates.

They are chronically understaffed and much of the staff is inadequately trained. Although they have many wonderful employees who care deeply about their patients, the Company is unethical, puts profits above all else and consistently puts patients and employees at risk.
Pros