Infinity Rehab Employee Reviews

A company that cares about their employees
Outpatient Clinical Director/Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 5, 2017
I have really enjoyed working for Infinity. The company really supports its staff and wants the best for their employees. They have a yearly symposium to further educate their staff. The management stresses the importance of quality treatment, quality documentation, and ethical practices.
I have enjoyed working for the best supervisor I have ever had in the best setting I have ever worked.
Working for Infinity has been the best work experience I have had in my 16 years of experience.
Pros
supervisor, flexibility, pay, CEUs
Cons
all the outpatient contracts in NE were with one company that had several assisted living facilities, so when they terminated the contract, we lost all the assisted living buildings in NE
Terrible company!
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 2, 2017
Don't waste your time working for Infinity Rehab! All they care about is the "P" word, productivity!! They do not pay well compared to other companies in the area. They have ridiculous productivity expectations and do not care if you aren't receiving enough hours! They put people on action plans if they're under 85% productive! Beware!
I enjoyed my full time employment with Infinity Rehab.
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORJuly 26, 2017
Our rehab team was amazing and super supportive of each other. We all understand that life happens and were always willing to help each other out as needed. Very encouraging and supportive environment. The hardest part of the job was the long hours.
Cons
Difficult to take breaks or lunch
snf
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 19, 2017
Good company to work for, with relaxed work culture. All documentation on computers ( laptops, desk top or c.o.w.). Personally didn't have much interaction with upper management other then my DOR, but never heard anything overly negative from co workers.
Always had work to be done
Outpatient Clinical Coordinator - Full Time (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 8, 2017
I would always have work to do to be able to obtain my 40 hours for the week if needed. Great therapists to work with in all disciplines. Good teamwork throughout the rehab setting. Free continuing education through the company.
Pros
continuing education, benefits, good pay
Cons
electronic documentation not readily available in clinic area
All about money
Director of Rehab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Shoreline, WAJune 1, 2017
This place focuses more on making sure to get the most minutes so that we can achieve the most reimburssement - especially from Medicare patients. The focus is more set on $$$ than quality patient care.

The people are great, the work is good work, but the pay and dealing with corporate isn't worth it.
Pros
Great staff, loved my role
Cons
short breaks, low pay, poor benefits, greed
Fun and organized company
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORApril 11, 2017
I enjoy working on-call with this company. The rehab teams are just wonderful. I've been with this company for almost 7 years and will like to continue working for them as long as possible.
loving and caring place with loving people
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Carrboro, NCMarch 11, 2017
i love my job. i learn something new everyday.my management is great. They really work with you to make sure everything is done right.The hardest part is dealing with the employees. The best part is loving and caring for the residents
Not ethical and doesn't follow through on promises
Therapist (Former Employee) –  KSFebruary 15, 2017
I quit a full time job to take a job with Infinity Rehab. I was promised at least 32 hours a week with full benefits. I worked full time the first 6 weeks and then I was maybe getting 5 hours a week. They forced me to go PRN. Also, I could not afford their insurance because the premiums you had to pay out of pocket were very high. Family Medical was about $700 a month.
I was close to leaving the profession because of the area manager.
Therapist (Former Employee) –  IdahoDecember 4, 2016
I would never work for this company again nor encourage anyone else to. Perhaps it was just the area manager I was working with, but he was terrible. I was treated like a hamburger flipper, with no value at all. At that time I had 15 years of experience in a variety of settings. Terrible experience.
Pros
Cons
unethical and a terrible area manager
Great place to work, independence with Tx plan
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Moscow, IDOctober 14, 2016
Wonderful place to work. I have the freedom of coming up with treatment plans that best suit my patients, with positive feedback from my PT. I have the freedom of when I pick up my patients and bring them to therapy, and free range of all equipment available. We like to work hard, and have fun!
Pros
Free Ice Cream Tuesdays
great company
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Centralia, WASeptember 24, 2016
This is a great company to work for and offers good benefits to all personnel. The company allows for flexible schedules and good PTO.
Supportive workplace
Director of Rehabilitation (Former Employee) –  Beatrice, NESeptember 12, 2016
Great place to work as a therapist. Less fun as a DOR so I decided to get back into being a staff therapist. Always the most enjoyable part of the job is working with patients to help them meet their goals.
New contract company, not well organized
Therapy Assistant/Secretary (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, COSeptember 4, 2016
New small contract company in 3 different assisted living homes for physical and occupational therapy. They had very little patients at 3 different facilities all over town so work load was light and hours were short and were cut shorter. Management was out of state and on site supervisor traveled a lot so questions and concerns weren't handled on time. There was only one speech therapist, one occupational therapist and one physical therapist. All 3 traveled to different facilities and I went between all 3 facilities doing their paperwork and scheduling.
Pros
Able to run errands on lunch
Cons
Not organized
Great team to work with
Director of Rehab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sequim, WAAugust 27, 2016
This was one of the most enjoyable places I've ever worked. I loved coming in to work every day and working with such wonderful and knowledgable people. It really made the days better. I learned so much from my boss and other team members, and I 'm so grateful to have had this wonderful experience.
These people are everything your advisors told you to avoid!
therapist (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAAugust 16, 2016
This Company should be investigated by the Feds for their assessment and billing practices. Patients who cannot participate are still scheduled for the highest amounts of therapy to meet their optimal RUG billing rates.

They are chronically understaffed and much of the staff is inadequately trained. Although they have many wonderful employees who care deeply about their patients, the Company is unethical, puts profits above all else and consistently puts patients and employees at risk.
Pros
productive and efficient I enjoyed working there
COTA/L (Former Employee) –  Bend, ORAugust 8, 2016
Productive, efficient place to work, scheduling , communication between disciplines, and other team members, well run establishment
This company does not adhere to medicare quidelines.
OTR (Former Employee) –  ColoradoMay 2, 2016
Poor quality of care, always hiring COTAs instead of OTRs. Poor quality supervisors with little to no education about rehab, they hire assistants for the Directors position because are cheaper.
Pros
Cons
high and unreasonable productivity
COTA/L (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 12, 2015
Infinity is dedicated to supporting their staff with training. A great team environment, my OTRs were there for me. Able to travel to several clinics as PRN support and hours varied based on caseload
Pros
Yearly conference to keep up with CEUs
Cons
90%production needed
Must be good natured to work here.
Rehab Aide (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORNovember 6, 2015
Geriatrics is a wonderful population to work with, but it is not for every personality type. If you are good natured and able to find humor in all types of circumstances than it is a wonderful place to work. I felt like the company had provided me with everything I needed to be successful.
Pros
Hours can be somewhat flexible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infinity Rehab. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval