Infinity Rehab Employee Reviews

New contract company, not well organized
Therapy Assistant/Secretary (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, COSeptember 4, 2016
New small contract company in 3 different assisted living homes for physical and occupational therapy. They had very little patients at 3 different facilities all over town so work load was light and hours were short and were cut shorter. Management was out of state and on site supervisor traveled a lot so questions and concerns weren't handled on time. There was only one speech therapist, one occupational therapist and one physical therapist. All 3 traveled to different facilities and I went between all 3 facilities doing their paperwork and scheduling.
Pros
Able to run errands on lunch
Cons
Not organized
These people are everything your advisors told you to avoid!
therapist (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAAugust 16, 2016
This Company should be investigated by the Feds for their assessment and billing practices. Patients who cannot participate are still scheduled for the highest amounts of therapy to meet their optimal RUG billing rates.

They are chronically understaffed and much of the staff is inadequately trained. Although they have many wonderful employees who care deeply about their patients, the Company is unethical, puts profits above all else and consistently puts patients and employees at risk.
Great team to work with
Director of Rehab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sequim, WAAugust 27, 2016
This was one of the most enjoyable places I've ever worked. I loved coming in to work every day and working with such wonderful and knowledgable people. It really made the days better. I learned so much from my boss and other team members, and I 'm so grateful to have had this wonderful experience.
Supportive workplace
Director of Rehabilitation (Former Employee) –  Beatrice, NESeptember 12, 2016
Great place to work as a therapist. Less fun as a DOR so I decided to get back into being a staff therapist. Always the most enjoyable part of the job is working with patients to help them meet their goals.
great company
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Centralia, WASeptember 24, 2016
This is a great company to work for and offers good benefits to all personnel. The company allows for flexible schedules and good PTO.
productive and efficient I enjoyed working there
COTA/L (Former Employee) –  Bend, ORAugust 8, 2016
Productive, efficient place to work, scheduling , communication between disciplines, and other team members, well run establishment
This company does not adhere to medicare quidelines.
OTR (Former Employee) –  ColoradoMay 2, 2016
Poor quality of care, always hiring COTAs instead of OTRs. Poor quality supervisors with little to no education about rehab, they hire assistants for the Directors position because are cheaper.
Pros
Cons
high and unreasonable productivity
Clean and efficient work environment, strong focus on productivity.
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORSeptember 30, 2015
A typical day at work involves signing in to a computer, reviewing a list of patients/clients and creating a daily schedule, reviewing patient history, finding and greeting the patient, working on patient goals for rehabilitation using various interventions that are appropriate for patient levels and time frame, documenting sessions and completing other documentation as required, putting away equipment and wiping down surfaces, and signing out. Therapists are expected to work up to 8 hours a day (depending on the demands), with 85% productivity, and are typically scheduled to see 7-10 patients per day depending on length of treatment sessions.
Through my experience at this company I have improved on: time management skills; effective ways to communicate with other staff members; how to approach various situations and types of clients; how to increase client engagement and participation in a therapy session; and have further developed my documentation skills and intervention strategies through daily practice.
The hardest part of the job is meeting the productivity standards day to day. The most enjoyable part of the job is building report with each client and seeing clients' progress with therapy.
Pros
CEU Reimbursement, travel compensation, and time and a half for working holidays.
Cons
High productivity expectations, little recognition from management of therapists' work, no weekly meetings provided for therapy department, does not provide a multidisciplinary team approach.
Enjoyed my co-workers and boss
Occupational Therapist, Registered Licensed (Former Employee) –  Seattle WADecember 24, 2014
Most employees are new grads or have little experience thus mentorship is very hard to come by.
I was told I'd receive 1$/hr raise for working Sundays which never happened. Also with Infinity you can expect about a 30-50 cent raise annually which is a far cry from the national average of about 3% annually (even when maintaining high rate of productivity... explains why there are no seasoned therapists with Infinity) In fact, I knew some (good) therapists that didn't even get a raise after the first year.
Standard productivity rates (85%) expected
Use up ALL your PTO before even submitting a 2-or 4-week resignation because at that point they will revoke 50% of what you have earned...
Low census means a lot of time spent driving to other buildings for work. Drive time is only paid between buildings or if more than 30 miles/30 mins away (which is a long way... inevitably you will get screwed here using a lot of your own time and gas..)
Pros
no experience in field necessary for hire on, yearly symposium in oregon to fulfill ceus, my co-workers were very easy to work with and my, dor was great
Cons
please see review
COTA/L (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 12, 2015
Infinity is dedicated to supporting their staff with training. A great team environment, my OTRs were there for me. Able to travel to several clinics as PRN support and hours varied based on caseload
Pros
Yearly conference to keep up with CEUs
Cons
90%production needed

Want to know more about Infinity Rehab?

Ask a question
Must be good natured to work here.
Rehab Aide (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORNovember 6, 2015
Geriatrics is a wonderful population to work with, but it is not for every personality type. If you are good natured and able to find humor in all types of circumstances than it is a wonderful place to work. I felt like the company had provided me with everything I needed to be successful.
Pros
Hours can be somewhat flexible
I really enjoyed my time here. Everyday there were new challenges and it gave me a chance to learn new things.
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  25117 sw parkway Wilsonville, OROctober 20, 2014
The management was very supportive and we worked well as a team.I love working with my patients. The thing that I liked most about working here was the different people that I met everyday. I have a lot of compassion for the patients that I work with. Everyday gave me the opportunity to do what I love.
Great Company to work for
Director of Rehabilitation (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, ORMarch 19, 2013
Coordinated with building staff to ensure patient needs were met and highest therapeutic levels were achieved. Management team worked hard to ensure staff is prepared to meet expectations of the position.
Horrible place to work
OTA (Former Employee) –  Multiple Phoenix area locationsNovember 7, 2013
Beautiful facilities, too many rooms, never at full capacity, horrible management, underpaid.
Pros
beautiful, clean facilities, good food, a lot of the workers are friendly.
Cons
terrible management, it's all about numbers.
Supportive coworkers
Occupational Therapy Fieldwork II Student (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 23, 2014
Worked daily with my Clinical Instructor (CI), short term and long term residents. Fast faced setting with high productivity standards. Developed good relationships with other staff at facility (including nursing and MSW).
Productive and fun palce to work!
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, ILNovember 14, 2013
I absolutely love working for Infinity Rehab! Infinity Rehab has provided me with knowledge and great people to work with.
Short term fill in where needed
Licensed PTA PRN (Former Employee) –  Multiple cities constantly moving.October 17, 2014
Variety of facilities and resources. Hours vary as well as days to work.
Fun place to work
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 30, 2014
This job is a PRN job. The environment and staff are great to work with. I enjoy that I can go in as my schedule permits.
excellent experience
COTA (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 10, 2014
Enjoyable experiences with positive staff and environment.

2.9