Infinity Sales Group

Infinity Sales Group United States Employee Reviews

daily activity
Sales (Former Employee), boca raton, flMarch 23, 2015
Cons: the point system that determines your pay
A typical day at work for me includes, logging into the system, answering calls, request info from customers, process credit check, go over option that customer qualified for, schedule installation date, go over disclosures, process order. The hardest part of the job is the frequent changes that happen. frequent i.e. every week.
Great Money Bad Managment And Policies Poor Job Security For Even Agents That Have Sold Well Consistently Over Years.
ISR (Former Employee), Boca RatonMarch 17, 2015
Pros: commission, big office, parking
Cons: missing commissions, poor management, check deductions, very stressful
I Loved The Money I Made While I Worked At Infinity, However I Hated Being At Infinity When Management Takes Everything Personal and Create Vendettas, Your Not Allowed A Break And At The ENd Of The Day You Might Have A Mandatory Extra Hour If Not They Say "Talk To CEO" (Ie Your Fired).

Also They Started Taking Money Out Of Commissions if agents are late or miss work, Regardless Of Reason. Accident, Love One Passed, Or Even Jury Duty You Requested Time Off Then Continue To Take 100's- 1,000's Of Dollars From Agents Checks.

They Have To Have Police Officers Roaming All Day In The Building Because Im Sure They Ticked Of More Than Just A Few People! Enough Was Enough Enjoyed The Money And Co Workers You Can Keep The Rest.
later........
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee), Boca Raton FLMarch 4, 2015
Very difficult, EVERYTHING was subject to change at any moment. Very high turnover. Very few reps advance to senior agents with over two years tenure. While on-going sales training programs were excellent...coaching and TO procedures was poor.
I love sales and serving people, both in the food and beverage industry and call centers.
call center sales associate (Former Employee), Congress blvd, Boca Raton, FlDecember 17, 2014
Pros: it's fulfilling and fun.
Cons: you have to take the good days with the bad days, but always learn from them both.
I find that if I make notes to myself about leads, pro active activities that come to mind while working, allows me to be more efficient at my job. This attributes to my high productivity and makes reaching my goals much easier. I always find time to ask my management team about ideas, pros and cons. I like to find out what works and what doesn't work.I like to always be positive around my co - workers and help out when asked. I like to be the leader by example and help those who need help. The hardest part of the job is quitting time. I love my work and need to always be aware of having a good balance of my time away from work. The most enjoyable part of my work is knowing that my customers and bosses are satisfied. To summerize, I would say that effort equals success.
A great job if you like communication services.
Sales agent (Former Employee), boca ratonDecember 16, 2014
Pros: great lunch time and breaks fun people to work with
Cons: set schedule
I really enjoyed this job you had plenty of space and respect as a worker. Its a type of company that makes you feel like a whole when your doing good with it. I learned alot of peoples and communication skills. A typical day is sitting in your cubicle and making sales and selling services to customers who want it
AWSOME CALL CENTER SPECIALLY EXCEPTIONS
COOK (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLOctober 28, 2014
I HAD THE BEST BOSS EVER THE TRAINING WAYS ARE SO AWSOME AND INSYNC ITS SO EASY AS LONG AS YOUR DETICATED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Co-workers make a friendly environment
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLOctober 6, 2014
Pros: freebies, go home early, huge incentives for performance.
Cons: lack of answers for my questions.
My co-workers seem to do more for me than management. A problem arises management often seems too busy to answer my question, where one of my fellow agents would answer it for me. I have learned to communicate and coop with all types of personalities and employ different sales techniques required to assist a customer in making a choice. The hardest part of the job would be making it to and staying in what's called The Inner Circle (incentive for over performance). The most enjoyable part of the job would be the exposure to different personalities and actually learning to communicate with them.
Luck of the numbers they say
Sales DISHTV (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: they do a good job of selling you the opportunity
Cons: there business model stinks
When you start working here there is a facade that you will make good money on the calls coming in. That is if there are calls coming in and of those calls can the caller qualify for service. If they don't qualify there is no sale and no sale no job. I went from 22 sales first week and then it dropped down to 6 or 7 per week. I would wait for hours before a call would come in. When I approached the sales general manager with my concerns over volume, he said that there was an advertiser vendor that did not perform and realises the call volume is bad. Then he says I have you on radar for leadership role and then next day I am terminated with the remaining class of new hires I started with. A truly revolving door. OBTW they stipulate that your commissions will be held for 90 days after termination and that the unpaid hourly wage reduces to $7.92. I am thinking about taking this to the NRLB.
Caveat emptor
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Delray Beach, FLJune 17, 2014
Pros: able to transfer to other departments and grow with the company
Cons: like in any other company, once you dont produce they let you g
If you work for sales, like in any other company, once you dont produce they let you go.
A very productive and comfortable work environment.
Inbound Sales For Infinity (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLMay 24, 2014
A regular day at work is everyone in a great mood with one thing on mind and is to make money. Not only are we ll very competitive but we are all on big family. We teach each other no matter how small or how big.
Constantly hiring and firing
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLMay 3, 2014
Pros: you can manage to make a good pay check but burn-out comes quickly
Cons: they are always hiring and putting down your performance
A typical day is logging in at scheduled time or you will get a point that takes away from every deal you make for the entire pay period. Answering the incoming calls that may be sellable but may be a customer service call. After 3 hours you are in need of a break but most of the time the answer is no for the entire day.
KInda Annoying
Residential Sales Associate (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLMarch 5, 2014
They fail to tell you that 90% of the customers calling in doesn't qualify for the services provided.
great atmosphere
sales/customer service rep (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLDecember 5, 2013
fun evironment,great incentives,love the people there. The managers are awesome and wouldnt mind going back
Very nice pay/ not so great training
Dish Network Sales Representative (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLOctober 17, 2013
Very nice pay, would prefer something with a little more training structure.
Terrible place to work for
"Inside Sales Rep" but in reality a Telemarketer (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FloridaSeptember 6, 2013
Pros: they give free lunches
Cons: no lunch breaks - you have to eat while taking calls, very cut throat & stressful
I worked at this place for 2 weeks and it was horrible! The "training" consists of information about the internet & cable packages they provide - information you could easily get off the internet - without giving a clue as to how to handle prospects calling in, or navigating around their confusing software systems. Worse than that, the company heavily utilizes bait & switch tactics of mailing out fliers to homes advertising internet service for $14.95, when in fact that service isn't available for the majority of individuals calling in responding to these specific offers. The software interface programs are lousy and take a long time to load, leaving you wondering what to say to the prospect while you impatiently wait for the information to come up on the screen. Once it does, the Gestapo like trainers/managers are there to micro manage you - practically standing over you and grabbing the phone from your hands when you start talking about the service packages that are available. On top of all this, upper management then calls you into the "training pod" to criticize you for not being familiar with the system and handling calls in the proper fashion. The breaking point for me came when I was on an extended call with a prospect one evening, and the section manager was upset at me for talking on the phone after quitting time, verbally insulting me while I was on the phone. Being that it was salary vs. draw pay scale, where you had to earn more in commissions than the $10 per hour salary they start you off with after one month's time, I probably wouldn't have lasted there much longer anyway. I actually lasted longer than 3 of the other trainees in my class (there were 8 in total to start).

This is a really great employment opportunity for those people who are unscrupulous and greedy, and don't care how they make money - even at the expense of lying, cheating and hurting others. For the rest of you folks out there - stay the hell away!
Productive Company can make a lot of money .
Inbound and Outbound Sales Rep (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLAugust 15, 2013
Pros: make a lot of money, unlimited overtime
Cons: no breaks, if your hourly outwiegh your commision you owe.
Infinity Sales Group is a Inbound call center its a pretty good company, You can make a lot of money but you must work long hours and they have a very strick percentage rate they go by.
The Management try to keep it fun, But they don't help there agents focus on the percentages.
It's ok place to work
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Boca Raton flApril 30, 2013
It's a ok place to work. Just did not like the attendance policy
Terrible work place!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLMarch 30, 2013
Terrible place to consider for employment. Waste of time. Waste of gas money. Really.
WORST DECISION EVER!!!
Sales (Former Employee), BOCA RATONFebruary 24, 2013
Pros: easy computer system
Cons: everything!!
NO BREAKS NO LUNCH TIME EVERY DAY!! the said FOOD IS PROVIDED but you will always get publix and arby's sandwiches and are not for free THEY DEDUCE IT FROM YOUR TAXES!!
They always offer you bonus to work extra hours, but you NEVER GET PAID FOR IT!
They NOT PAY FOR OVERTIME, HOLIDAYS ( you work all holidays)
SYSTEM MANIPULATION GOOD CALLS ARE JUST FOR A CERTAIN GROUP OF PEOPLE.
You work just for hours or commission and THEY ALWAYS HAS AN EXCUSE TO NOT PAY YOU YOUR COMMISSIONS.
NO COACHING OR ADVISE TO DO A BETTER JOB, they just go to you FIRED YOU WITHOUT NOTICE!
A fun place to work until they expanded.
Inside Sales Representive (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: health benefits
Cons: contant threat of being fired
Because the company hired so many questionable people after the expansion the whole environment change. It wasn't long before the inmates were running the asylum and drastic measures were taken to make changes, After that you were working under the constant treat of being fired on a daily basis.

Infinity Sales Group Salaries