Are you interested in working for a growing organization? InfinityQS International is currently seeking a Salesforce Administrator to work in our Fairfax, VA office.
InfinityQS is the leading provider of Statistical Process Control (SPC) software and services to manufacturers worldwide. Our solutions automate data collection and analysis during the manufacturing process, so clients can make real-time process improvement decisions and prevent defects before they occur.
Below is a summary of the Major Responsibilities and Job Requirements. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume, with salary requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Act as the internal Salesforce product “owner” in all capacities.
- Responsible for daily administration and support of Salesforce database including, but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles and customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Manage the software testing process, which includes: devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments, and coordinating actual software testing.
- Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation and triggers.
- Troubleshoot and work with end users to ensure that applications meet their needs and keep pace with changes in program operations, policies and procedures.
- Facilitate interactive meetings for requirements gathering.
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards.
- Create, train, provide technical support and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help modules for end users.
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality, and provide recommendations for improvements and keep users informed about system functionality and enhancements.
- Create and document application requirements by working with end users on development of program enhancements.
- Log and track identified system problems through resolution.
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users and departments.
- Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues
- Maintain and enhance data integrity through effective design, maintenance and security in the Salesforce.com instances.
- Complete batch reassignment of accounts and opportunities based on organizational changes.
- Develop training plans, materials, and documentation for application users, keep materials up-to-date, and coordinate new user and ongoing training sessions for new employees.
- Work with management to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage the applications to support additional business processes or functions.
- Participate in the integration process with other enterprise systems or other applications as the opportunities arise.
- Manage ongoing relationship with Salesforce.com.
- Assist Company in other technical areas outside of Salesforce.
- Maintain effective working relationships with InfinityQS employees and Clients.
- Represent InfinityQS with a professional and positive demeanor.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- H.S. Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or similar field preferred. Equivalent experience may be considered.
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com administration.
- Salesforce.com Certification a plus.
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of the full Software Development Lifecycle.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and solve practical problems
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work with users at all levels, including C-level Executives and able to work with cross-functional teams.
- Able to express complex technical concepts in business terms to effectively interface with all employees on use of Salesforce.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills with a demonstrated ability to quickly analyze and resolve issues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet, and basic office equipment.
- Highly self-motivated and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with varying deadlines.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities.
- Team player; motivated to achieve personal, team and company goals.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to present a professional and positive demeanor with internal and external customers/clients and work cooperatively.
- Exceptional reliability.
- Detail oriented with excellent follow up skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of company and client information.
- Able to travel occasionally as needed.
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal, and employment reference background check.
InfinityQS offers Health, Dental, Life insurance, 401k, profit sharing, and a friendly work environment.