INFO QUEST Employee Reviews

Awesome co-workers but poor management.
Phone Specialist (Former Employee), Deerfield Beach, FLJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: great people to work with
Cons: short breaks and poor management
Started my day come in sit down and start surveys for 3 hours and then get a 10 minute break go back to my seat and do more surveys for 2 hours then go home. Learned how to be more compassionate with people an there blights, when I first started working there management was great they would listen to you and help you in any way they could but then management changed to where they berated people to know end and stress them out while they were doing surveys and really don't care about there employees at all. Had a bunch of awesome co-workers who some taught me a lot and I have made some really close friends from. The hardest part of the job was that could not do anything at our desk but stare at a computer screen for 5 hours while waiting on calls to come in. The most enjoyable part was seeing all my co-workers which we all helped each other and rallied around any one who needed help that day.
Not as promising as it seems
Call center/Survey Source - Team Leader (Former Employee), Deerfield Beach, FLOctober 22, 2012
Pros: you can take all the breaks you want
Cons: owner having his family members working there
The environment is quite nice, and has a very good set up. The hours are extremely flexible. The staff is generally nice, but the owner has his father in law working there who is a very negative and vicious man. He makes the atmosphere uncomfortable for some people, and has a history of sending people out of there crying. The owner does nothing to fix this issue, and anyone who has tried to come forward about their concerns or feelings has ended up fired or let go from the company.
It's an ok place
Phone Agent (Current Employee), Deerfield Beach FLJune 20, 2012
Pros: they work very well with your life schedule
If you don't mind sitting at a computer and reading the same script over and over again then this job is perfect for you,sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming to deal with the customers on the phone but it's an easy job with good pay