Infobase Learning has an immediate opening for a Front-End Web Developer.
The front-end developer will work on a variety of different projects and should be able to provide new ideas that work within our current systems. The ideal candidate is flexible, patient, forward thinking, innovative, and results oriented, with a high attention to detail. The developer must be able to work well in a team environment and be able to communicate well with non-technical people inside and outside of Infobase Learning.
- Convert Photoshop designs and wireframes into HTML/CSS/JS templates for websites and emails
- Collaborate with other members of the front-end team and with back-end developers, designers and project managers
- Identify ways to improve the layout and performance of current sites
- Research and suggest new ways to improve both the speed and quality of the front-end development process
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or production
- 2-4 years experience with front-end development
- Expert level CSS, HTML/XHTML, including an understanding of browser and platform compatibility issues
- Experience implementing SEO best practices, coding best practices, W3C design, and markup standards
- Extreme attention to detail, driving for pixel perfection
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable code for UI components
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop
- Expert understanding of CSS hierarchies.
In addition, familiarity with ASP.NET development and experience with CSS tools such as .less or SASS, and knowledge of concepts like Object Oriented CSS are a plus.
Excellent benefits package offered.
Email resume with salary requirements. EOE