Vault.com—the source of rankings, ratings and reviews for highly credentialed, in-demand job candidates—is hiring a recruiting and career development editor to oversee its education and career vertical. The recruiting and career editor will be responsible for web content relating to career planning, college admissions, and job searching. The editor will also focus on school related surveys, updating school profiles, social media, and blogging.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the editorial process for the Vault’s rankings and guides to Top Schools, including editing content, writing content, overseeing the revision process, and collaborating with sales, research, and marketing.
- Managing the editorial calendar for the education and career vertical.
- Overseeing and editing all content relating to the career development vertical, including school profiles, guides, blog posts, and web content.
- Assisting with the school surveys, including reviewing and compiling survey data, editing survey data, and collaborating on the survey process.
- Engaging in social media, including occasional blogging, and collaborating on new content features and functionality.
- Networking with career development professionals, school admissions, recruiters, and students and employers.
- Research competitors and work closing with sales to introduce new revenue driving initiatives
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of three years of experience or a master's degree with an emphasis on counseling, student affairs, human resource management, or related field
- Experience in a career center or higher education setting related to career development and recruiting services
- Demonstrated career counseling ability
- Experience with career assessments
Knowledge & Skills
- Impeccable writing and editing abilities.
- Knowledge of the recruiting and career development industry.
- Familiarity with Vault rankings.
- Social media savvy.
- Detail-oriented, highly-organized, and able to multi-task.
- Experience with SEO, CMS, HTML, InDesign, and InCopy a plus.
Please include cover letter with salary requirements
Excellent benefits package offered. EOE
Indeed - 10 months ago