Infoblox Employee Reviews

Compensation very good
job culture was open
benefits were great
learned new system
established great long time work relationships
inter-departments relationships were encouraged
Pros
benefits, free meals
Cons
n/a
Challenging - Low Ethics/Honesty/Transparency from CEO
IT Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJuly 13, 2017
Tough place with a CEO that is not trusted. Says one thing, does another. Brings in executives that he has worked with in the past, but they accomplish nothing except create a culture of fear.
mismanaged and mistreating emloyees
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 10, 2017
Unfortunately the company needs a complete management overhaul. The current members in place are liabilities. There is no clear direction or leadership which is essential when running a sales organization. The culture breads alienation and resentment.
Culture change under new management
Account Manager - South Florida (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAApril 4, 2017
Solid product, market leader in DDI space. Lots of talent left when company went private under new management.Going through an identity change to becoming a security focused company.
Good company. Interesting Product
Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAMarch 2, 2017
The company was still a start up when I was there. The management team was top notch. They had a tight focus on making the company successful and fair and kind to staff.
Pros
Really good management
N/A (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJanuary 10, 2017
I have worked for Infoblox for several years. Great coworkers and culture makes coming to work a fun and rewarding experience. Compensation and benefits are also very good.
Infoblox has gone through a lot of changes lately after going back to being privately held. Many more changes are likely and many employees are now uncertain of what to expect.
Pros
Good pay, benefits, free dinners (4 times per week, if staying late)
Cons
Uncertain nearterm future
Good company to work for
Senior Technical Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAMarch 28, 2016
Great benefits, HR is very helpful in every aspect. Great company culture, low chance of advancement. Free dinners after 7:00, many corporate events. Training is well organized, the best on-boarding program I have seen so far.
Pros
Great Technology
Cons
Management changes too often, reducing job security
Hardworking Enterprise environment in transition
IT Infrastructure Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAOctober 15, 2015
I enjoyed the people and environment at Infoblox.
Infoblox has the feel of a startup transitioning to a large scale enterprise.
While the executive of the company is embracing the Agile philosophy, individual contributors are often too busy to practice this new paradigm.
Pros
Hardworking, Self-motivated staff
Cons
Some archaic artifacts in management philosophy.
hard working and goal oriented team
Order Management Lead (Current Employee) –  SANTA CLARAJuly 10, 2015
Working at Infoblox has allowed me certain freedoms like working around my college schedule many moons ago. The work environment is pretty laid back but also efficient. Our teams generally work together towards an end goal and we do so effectively and efficiently. Working with my coworkers has been a delight. We've learned to balance each other and work hard especially during our time restrictive deadlines. I've gained a lot of experience here and have grown with the company
Pros
friendly coworkers and I am able do effectively do my job with very little supervision
Cons
team is going in a new direction not condusive to my career goals, archaic processes, unorganized at times
Most exciting time to join!
Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  HeadqartersMay 20, 2015
Infoblox has a great new CEO and is investing in the infrastructure to grow the company to the next level. Every day is challenging, exciting and fun. Smart creative people are everywhere, its a nice place to work and very rewarding
Pros
tons of free food, a great gym, competitive games, career challenges
Cons
growing pains and if you don't like rapid change.....
Make it happen
HR (Current Employee) –  HeadquartersMay 13, 2015
I love working for Infoblox because I'm never bored. I can work relatively flexible hours and get to work with some very sharp people. My peers and management enjoy a good laugh no matter how stressed/busy we are and I usually feel everyone has each other's backs. I'm staying put for the long haul. Great new CEO and upper management. Stock strong, good press.
Pros
Lots of laughs, good pay
Cons
Salmon chowder
Growing company
Strategic Channel Program and Operations (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJanuary 30, 2014
Overall, Infoblox is a good company to work for. It is your typical old-school IT company.
Pros
Tickets to events at the Oracle Arena
Cons
Work/life balance
Infoblox plays as hard as they work.
Opportunity Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Santa ClaraJuly 25, 2012
Infoblox operates in more than 40 countries and counts as its customers some of the world's largest businesses, including more than one-third of the Fortune 500. Infoblox products provide its more than 5,400 customers in a variety of industries competitive differentiation in network automation, virtualization, business continuity, mobility and other network applications. Here are recent reports and comments from independent analysts on Infoblox products, markets, and technologies.
Pros
great support from upper management
Cons
not enough pool tables for the amount of employees.