Infoblox Employee Reviews

Hardworking Enterprise environment in transition
IT Infrastructure Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAOctober 15, 2015
I enjoyed the people and environment at Infoblox.
Infoblox has the feel of a startup transitioning to a large scale enterprise.
While the executive of the company is embracing the Agile philosophy, individual contributors are often too busy to practice this new paradigm.
Pros
Hardworking, Self-motivated staff
Cons
Some archaic artifacts in management philosophy.
Most exciting time to join!
Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  HeadqartersMay 20, 2015
Infoblox has a great new CEO and is investing in the infrastructure to grow the company to the next level. Every day is challenging, exciting and fun. Smart creative people are everywhere, its a nice place to work and very rewarding
Pros
tons of free food, a great gym, competitive games, career challenges
Cons
growing pains and if you don't like rapid change.....
Make it happen
HR (Current Employee) –  HeadquartersMay 13, 2015
I love working for Infoblox because I'm never bored. I can work relatively flexible hours and get to work with some very sharp people. My peers and management enjoy a good laugh no matter how stressed/busy we are and I usually feel everyone has each other's backs. I'm staying put for the long haul. Great new CEO and upper management. Stock strong, good press.
Pros
Lots of laughs, good pay
Cons
Salmon chowder
Growing company
Strategic Channel Program and Operations (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJanuary 30, 2014
Overall, Infoblox is a good company to work for. It is your typical old-school IT company.
Pros
Tickets to events at the Oracle Arena
Cons
Work/life balance
Infoblox plays as hard as they work.
Opportunity Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Santa ClaraJuly 25, 2012
Infoblox operates in more than 40 countries and counts as its customers some of the world's largest businesses, including more than one-third of the Fortune 500. Infoblox products provide its more than 5,400 customers in a variety of industries competitive differentiation in network automation, virtualization, business continuity, mobility and other network applications. Here are recent reports and comments from independent analysts on Infoblox products, markets, and technologies.
Pros
great support from upper management
Cons
not enough pool tables for the amount of employees.