InfoCision Employee Reviews

ok
Sales (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHNovember 16, 2017
Wonderful place to work fast pace, family friendly. supervisors need some work, I worked as SPS but other than that it wasn't that bad, if you need a job check them out
Great job
Telecommunications (Former Employee) –  Austintown, OHNovember 11, 2017
I loved working their. I had to leave because of family issues. Great managers. Paid time off great pay. Pay every week. Great call center. I would work again.
Pros
Good beneifits
Cons
N/a
Fun atmosphere to work in
Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, OHNovember 10, 2017
Infocision is a fun place to work if u enjoy helping people and enjoy customer service. U always have room to advance in this company. I don't recommend it for anyone that does not like to talk on the phone
Pros
Meet a lot of new people
Cons
Very competitive
It is a good place to work. They give you benefits. If you have a problem they are right there to help you.
Sales verification (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHNovember 9, 2017
I love my job . I am retiring and I wanted part time. they only have full time at midnights. I take care of grandchildren so it is hard to work full-time.
Pros
Good work enviroment
Good place
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHNovember 7, 2017
Good place to work pay is low. The department I was in had a supervisor that treated people he liked different then others. but he has since been let go for it.
Pros
Lots of time off
Cons
Low pay rate
nice area
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, OHNovember 1, 2017
the computer skills they teach you are all based on your company you worked for. as i worked for a different company then infocision. they give you 4 weeks of main training, 2 weeks on the phones, 2 weeks in class training, then you have 4 week on the phone and if you dont make a sell they will let you go.
Pros
great area to work in
Cons
short breaks
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVOctober 31, 2017
Very good place to work, managers were always available to help and did what they could to help. Was quite competitive , offered overtime and part time could work up to but not limited to 40 hours a week.
Great job security.
Customer Service Communicator/Sales (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHOctober 31, 2017
A typical day was very fast paced, and sometimes stressful; however I learned good customer service and good phone etiquette. Management was sometimes great, but often short handed. The work culture was friendly and cooperative. The hardest part of the job was often verbal abuse on the phone. The most enjoyable part of the job was servicing the callers.
Pros
A great learning oppertunity.
Cons
Slow advancement.
confusing
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHOctober 31, 2017
Infocision is a big company sometimes that's good and bad. management is very personable with employees in my opinion we were viewed as number and not by name
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
no advancement
Very stressful
Sales/Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVOctober 31, 2017
Some managers knew how to manage others did not. It is a telemarketing center so it is a stressful job. The training is very good. Overall a good place to work if you are comfortable making cold sales calls.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
dealing with irate customers
it was an interesting place to work and they tried to make it fun
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Uniontown, OHOctober 30, 2017
I was well trained on how to do my job and they tried to make some of the days fun for employees, bringing us together for holidays and reviews. I just don't remember offered full-time.
Pros
easy work
Cons
part-time
Not a bad place to work
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Austintown, OHOctober 30, 2017
It can get boring sometime but its easy work. The pay is not to bad. The trainers are good but you don't get the all the information about your job title in the interview.
Remote position
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHOctober 29, 2017
Supervisors and co workers were fun to work with, able to work from home, opportunities for advancement, supervisors always available to answer questions and provide help if needed
Pros
remote posistion, work from home
Unorganized
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHOctober 28, 2017
I liked the break room, I did not enjoy the unorganized work nor the dusty work desks. Although hours and managers were flexible, I couldn't get comfortable there.
Fun enviornment; Caring staff and management
Part-time Night Shift Communicator (Current Employee) –  Austintown, OHOctober 28, 2017
I have found InfoCision a wonderful place to work. The best part of the job is the staff and co-workers. The work is interesting and can be fun. Gain experience in sales, fundraising and efficient customer service.
Pros
Interesting work
Cons
They try to create a pleasant environment
Communicator (Former Employee) –  Austintown, OHOctober 27, 2017
The job itself is rough; you're mostly making outbound calls to either donors or existing customers, and you can be treated poorly by the people you're calling, as you can imagine. It takes a thick skin and the ability to handle rejection. Supervisors there have often worked in the lower positions on the phone, so they understand what the difficulties of the job can be. They are usually nice and sympathetic. They hold a lot of "fun days" and events to reward their employees, and the bonus structure is pretty good. You can make good money as long as you work your hours.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Rejection
Nice people
Telemarketer / Communicator (Former Employee) –  Riverside, OHOctober 24, 2017
Co workers were always nice and always willing to help one another.
Mainly a sit down job which I did not mind at all. You had a set schedule and if you needed to switch days you could and it wouldn't be a problem.
fast paced and friendly
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHOctober 21, 2017
working from home has a lot of perks. the split schedule provides time to spend time with my family throughout the day. the staff are really nice and supportive.
Pros
split schedule
very unproductive
COMUNCATOR (Current Employee) –  Fairlawn, OHOctober 20, 2017
it was stressful cuttrnt given notice of new programs and things change daily not given right codes sat in a room for 2 weeks couldnt log in it is abadly run company
Pros
many
Cons
not enough time to learn programs trown to the wovies
Hated it!
Communicator (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHOctober 18, 2017
I'm not a call center type of person or political. All the calls I did where political. I was very uncomfortable and unhappy. Had to get out of there after only 3 months.
Cons
Steady flow of calls all day!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InfoCision. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8