InfoCision

InfoCision United States Employee Reviews

Great Job
Promoting Sales (Former Employee), Uniontown, OHApril 8, 2015
I learned a lot about how telephone services operate and how read script on the spot. In a typical day we were expected to call business and get them to buy a service. The hardest part was being yelled at by the customer when I was just trying to do my job. The most enjoyable part was they treat their employees like family.
Fantastic
Telesales, and Telecommunication (Former Employee), austintown, OhioApril 3, 2015
Infocision is the absolute most family oriented company i have worked for. comes with great pay, great in house training certification, and great health benefits, they have an on site gym and nurse
infocision isTerrible
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New Caste, PAMarch 23, 2015
Pros: free parking
Cons: timed bathroom breaks, non payed lunches, inconsitent system.
Terrible place to work for. Nobody does anything about the problems you face. Misinform about pay rate. Try to get you in with all the bonuses that you receive there but if you don't sell TWC product to everyone than you only receive about 8.25 per hour.
Fun workplace with awesome coworkers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Boardman, OHMarch 22, 2015
I worked at Infocision for 5 years and I have amazing coworkers that kept me going!! Some days can be frustrating because of the different programs.
Fun place to work, won prizes for calls completed.
Communications Specialist (Former Employee), Dayton, OHMarch 14, 2015
Pros: free lunches and coffee
Cons: rude customers
I really liked working here, my co-workers were fun to work with. The managers were really nice. We played games and won prizes for completing the most phone calls.
Good people and easy to work with scheduling
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Akron, OHMarch 11, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: too many breaks
I would say this was a decent place to work. The management team could use some work but they have good programs for rewarding good sales. Bonuses could have been higher though.
productive and stressfuk
Telemarketer (Current Employee), Fairlawn, OHMarch 9, 2015
Pros: fun
Cons: stressful
this place is fun, very stressful and very demanding. the co-workers are very nice. the hardest part is the stress. most enjoyable time of day is evening, when everything has slowed down.
booth
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Huntington, WVMarch 3, 2015
take calls help others log in advise people of options thay may want to take advantages of. the job it self easy people there are great to work with. hardest part of job sitting there all day.
Not what was expected
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), Huntington, WVFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: quick paycheck
Cons: everything
I worked temporarily in the Verizon department & learned more about the employees & their personal life than about how to do my job. We were tossed onto the call center floor with no preparation, maybe with the exception of occasional "splitting in" which consisted of sitting with another employee, watching & listening to them work. There was no mock training, no computer simulation. Basically sink or swim. Another issue was the fact most of the "training" came from other employees rather than the trainer themselves, or the managers. And most of the seasoned employees have a 3 month tenure..... Finding ones who have put up with the BS for over that time period are few & far between. I was showed paycheck stubs from employees who worked hard to make the promised bonuses, only to see they made MAYBE $20 extra after a two week period, if that. The $13 per hour rate doesn't take effect immediately, if at all. Overall, the bad attitudes of the managers (especially the call floor managers) mixed with the lack of training & over use of wanna-be professionalism, it makes this location not an enjoyable one or one I would recommend as a long term career.
Productive and fun place to work
Non Profit Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Mansfield, OHFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: they have a gym where you are able to work out during or after work
It is a very good place to work and they offer bonuses and make it fun and rewarding place to work. They offer incentives for their employees such as trips and giveaways for good and hard work
competitive fun work place
CSR (Former Employee), Dayton, OHFebruary 17, 2015
I liked talking to different people each day. Loved the bonus structure. Weekly pay. fun work place. Learned patience and how to deal with sales calls
Great
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dayton, OHFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: free coffee
Cons: benefits
A typical day was soliciting donations for the American Heart Association and upgrading Time Warner Cable customers and sending technicians out to fix malfunctioning equipment. I learned how to navigate and speak with customers over the phone. We had a great team of leaders and everyone was pleasant to be around. The hardest part of this job was asking clients for donations and sometimes they were deceased and the emotions of their wives and husbands. They sometimes cried it was hard to deal with the broken hearts. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people from all over the world.
Very Hard to work with
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Poland, OHFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: it's decent money and good work environment
Cons: it's very hard on the nerves
This job is not for everyone. It's not easy getting yelled at cussed out or threatened every day. You are on the phone all day calling people trying to get them to volunteer for non-profit organizations. I learned that people don't like to be bothered, they want to be able to choose when and how they want to donate or volunteer. The work environment is good and they have some really good perks but it just wasn't for me.
Fun workplace
Telemarketer/Sales (Former Employee), Boardman, OHJanuary 22, 2015
It was a fun workplace. The most enjoyable part of the job is coming in and seeing all my co-workers and manager. A typical day would start off slow then it would speed up after a couple hours of being there. The management was great they was very informational with the ways they got people to get the service or fix there problems they was calling about.
Very fun environment, benefits, extremely friendly employees, full time or part time.
Telecommunication Specialist (Current Employee), Youngstown, OHJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: pride of helping nonprofit organizations, friendly employees, fun workplace environment.
Cons: stabilizing your mood while being yelled at by donors, losing differential, no physical aspect.
Infocision is a call center that has different departments, such as: Nonprofit, Political, Christian, and Verison. The upside to it is the fact we are raising money for these nonprofit organizations to help provide a steady flow of income for research and treatments. I have learned a lot by working here. Patience is a huge thing I learned. I have a lot more compassion for those people that are on the phones.
Don't be fooled
Tech Support- Assisting (Former Employee), Fairlawn, OHJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: when they use to have the company picnic
Cons: the management & atmosphere
At first it was a nice place to work but then it just stared going down hill. They think that Infocision should be the center of your life, they don't care at all about you're personal life outside of work. Not a stable place to work either they are always changing things with no heads up, again not having consideration for the ones that work for them. They think we're robots
a day at infocision
phone agent (Former Employee), Akron, OHJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: helping others and working with great people
Cons: no working there any more
I would clock in and make call for NRA, potical calls and did some inbound calls.
Great employment opportunity, they make it a fun workplace
NRA representative (Former Employee), Huntington, WVJanuary 1, 2015
Its a fast paced environment and the managers keep it upbeat and fun. You are always busy which makes the day go fast. Great pay rate with chances to get bonuses with sales.
It was an interesting job
communicator (Former Employee), Dayton, OHDecember 9, 2014
Pros: having fulltime hours
Cons: slow days
My job was to take inbound and outbound calls. the haredest thing to deal with at work was having people call you names when you were on a call. I enjoyed being able to help people solve their problems.
Easy
V.R. Recruiter (Former Employee), Akron , OHDecember 8, 2014
Pros: no one standing over you
Cons: training one day before being assigned to a client file
I did not like the experience, the scripts are manipulative and you need to pretend to be someone that you not, very misleading. Way too may clients and no concern for quality, all about numbers

1 2 3 4 5

About InfoCision

What We Do InfoCision is the highest quality call center company in the world. For 30 years, InfoCision has been a leader – Read more

InfoCision Salaries