Entry-level DATA ANALYST at Online Advertising Start-up
Infolinks is a global advertising company that provides digital ad solutions for publishers, agencies and brands. We offer a suite of intent-based advertising products that overcome banner blindness to deliver 30x the engagement of traditional ads. Infolinks powers the fourth largest publisher marketplace in the world, analyzing over one trillion words a month in real time and driving revenue for over 100,000 sites in 128 countries.
Infolinks is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA. Visit Infolinks at www.infolinks.com to learn more information about Infolinks advertising solutions and monetization opportunities.
Get experience in a fast paced growing startup in the heart of downtown Palo Alto. Infolinks is seeking a recent college grad to drive significant growth in Infolinks’ demand channel business. You will be supporting demand partners to deliver on revenue goals and partner objectives by analyzing data and making data-driven decisions. This is a unique opportunity to learn about different parts of the business and take ownership of your own projects that contribute directly to the bottom line.
- Collect, analyze and manage data to optimize revenue
- Evaluate and report on key performance metrics
- Implement business strategy
- Discover insights that inform business decisions
- Test implementations to ensure success
- Communicate with client
- Data analysis skills
- Problem solver
- Logical and critical thinking
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized; Ability to multi-task
- Shows Initiative--ability to run quickly with little supervision and adapt in fast-paced environment
- Web proficiency
- Mastery of Excel
If you’re interested, pls send your resume and an email describing why you should be hired.
Infolinks is a global advertising company that provides digital ad solutions for publishers, agencies and brands. We offer a suite of...