Infomedia Ltd is a leading provider of cloud-based software information solutions to the global automotive industry. Our business solutions are currently used daily by 140,000 dealership personnel and are produced in more than 30 languages, over 186 countries.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated IT Team Leader to run our Plymouth based team. Reporting to the Director of IT and Development this role is responsible for both internal IT and the operation of our SaaS platform, as well as desktop support for our US and European employees. This role will suit an experienced team leader with an emphasis on hands-on skills.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Previous team leadership experience
- Experience managing online web application infrastructure
- A proven ability to design, implement and monitor operational process improvements
- Ability to work as part of a international team designing, developing and supporting cutting edge web applications
We would also highly regard experience with:
- Amazon EC2 hosting
- VMware ESX infrastructure
- Windows & Linux operating systems
- X86 Servers, SANs, Switches, Routers, Firewalls & all other hosting components
- Apache, Tomcat and IIS web and application servers
- SQL Server, MySQL, Lucene & NoSQL data storage
- Expert knowledge of TCP/IP networking & web protocols
- Shell scripting
- Supplier management & communication
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated team leader to join an organisation where IT is core to the success of the business.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Pratt & Miller
New Hudson, MI
Pratt & Miller
- 13 hours ago
Director of IT - EMEA
- 4 days ago
Farmington Hills, MI
- 6 days ago
Infomedia Ltd is a leading provider of information solutions to the global automotive industry. Our electronic parts catalogues, service...