Infor Global Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Very Stable and Family oriented company.
Product Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 7, 2015
I love my job, wonderful co-workers and management. Its like a family environment. Sometimes, the hardest part of the job is dealing with client during month end close as they are attempting to close out their accounting period. A normal day is taking calls from our clients who has problems with the software. It ranges from user error to browser settings. The fun part is identifying the issue because it can be a range of things.
Pros
Stable Job that allows growth within., They assist you in meeting your personal goals.
Cons
Hard to move up as most stay til they retire
Inforacle
National Director - Sales (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 20, 2016
Infor is a company made up of former Oracle employees.

It is done the Oracle way or you are wrong. I would suggest that if you are interested in Infor that you research the position and manager before you accept the role.

Not a good experience
Pros
Good solutions
Cons
Oracle attitude
Wouldn't recommend
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 8, 2014
Your experience all depends on your manager and from group to group, it can be very, very different. Some managers micro-manage you, others allow you to work from home -some. They say they encourage moving around the company but they don't. The PTO is good 25 days after 5 yrs. Benefits - medical, vision, dental, LTD, STD, life insurance and Flex spending for medical, daycare & transportation. Tuition help is very minimal. Ask how large the immediate group is and what the turn over rate has been in last couple of yrs. If it is 50% or more, you probably don't want to work in that department.
Pros
pto is good. co-workers are nice.flex hrs of your choice.
Cons
lacks team environment from the manager level, managment lacks follow through.
Acquisition based company, low job security
DIRECTOR of SALES (Former Employee) –  Western StatesJuly 15, 2013
By it's very nature as an Acquisition based company, they will lay of 50% of any new companies staff. Then supplement this with semi annual meetings at the Atlanta headquarters where even the most elite producers can be laid off at a simple organizational or political whim. This is not an employee friendly company. Compensation can be good for top producers.
Pros
compensation can be good for top producers.
Cons
eratic channels and sales management
PTO great 401k not so much
Senior Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  grand rapids, MINovember 12, 2012
A great place to start into the software industry. However if you leave the company and come back your worth more. I have seen this many times.

PTO is the best thing about the company. 401k match was eliminated while I was there.

If your "special" enough, you might be able to work from home.

Very numbers driven.
Pros
pto, customers
Cons
401k
Productive and professional environment
Billing Specialist/Order Entry Controller (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 25, 2014
On a daily basis my typical duties include resolving disputes that are emailed throughout the day from sale's people, maintenance managers of software, customers and fellow departments at Infor Global Solutions. My day also includes discrepancies on software invoices that have previously been billed and invoices that will be be due. The discrepancies/disputes requires the research and analytical skills to determine the resolution by reviewing contracts, customers accounts, and/or consulting with fellow departments. I have learned a lot about license software and to not only depend on my co-workers for information, but to also be supportive with new information I have retained in my six years of employment. My opinion on management is that the company needs more of it and there is not a lot of room for advancement. The hardest part of my job is resolving the disputes in a timely manner as I have to rely on salesmen in the field to verify discounts that may not have been communicated in the contracts. Being able to resolve and deliver invoices to customers in a timely manner is one of the most enjoyable pieces of my job because being a part of the solution of resolving the disputes allows the invoices to get paid in a timely manner and are rewarded accordingly.
Pros
full hour lunches, the option of working from home and great insurance benefits
Cons
lack of room for advancement
Admin Support/Office Manager
Admin Support/Office Management (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 2, 2015
Ran reports for the sales team, Created sales orders in salesforce.com. I learned to multitask & be a very organized person. I enjoyed working with my co-workers. I am very much a Team Player. I enjoyed coming to work everyday & learning new task.
Pros
Great Company Overall
Customer Focused Position
Audit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 12, 2013
A typical day at work is contacting customers via phone and email to guide them through the software audit process.
Pros
casual dress, flex hours, work from home
Cons
no room for advancement, no raise or bonus
Great Company
Software Consultant, Senior Product Support Rep. (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 6, 2012
Great company to work for but no guarantee as to what type of changes may occur. May be a lay-off, relocation, or even management changes.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
management is not the best.
Awesome!
Supervisor of Billing and Order Entry (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GeorgiaNovember 13, 2014
I have had the pleasure of working with wonderful people and great leadership.
Pros
leardership and benefits
Cons
low pay
Very Numbers driven
Collections Analyst, Escalation & Resolution (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 28, 2012
Have recently established a Mentor Program to help with current as well as new hire to groom, and establish better and happier employees.
Pros
start out 4 weeks pto time (vacation and pto combined)
Cons
401k and healthcare
Great Company to work for!
Technical Support Manager for Infor, (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAMarch 28, 2013
This is a very large company that develops and supports software for warehouse and manufacturing use. Great bunch of folks, awesome benefits and fun corporate environment.
Pros
great co workers!
Cons
desk job
good company to work for
AR Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 23, 2012
good company to work for. No micromanagement. good benefits,
Best company to work for
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 23, 2015
Best company to start working
lots of experienced people around
best co-workers
lots of facilities provided by the company
games and activities provided on campus
Worked independent of supervision and made my own hours
Consultant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Work from HomeOctober 9, 2014
I would be told of a new client and travel to their site initially to introduce myself and the software to the Accounting department. I would learn about the companys product and culture to investigate their needs for an MRP system. I would meet all of the key players and work with them individually to find out their strengths/weaknesses, and needs. Most of the time I was onsite with a customer with only one other consultant. That individual would handle the Manufacturing needs and I would handle the Accounting. The hardest part of the job was the travel. As I got older the travel became difficult. So, I began promoting remote sessions with the clients and they seemed to like this method of training. I always took pride in and enjoyed seeing a customer go live, and meet their goals with our software.
Pros
independent work hours
Cons
travel
Unstable
Senior IT Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 13, 2013
The company is in a constant state of change and upheaval. Product strategy and financial performance changes yearly and employees cannot be confident in what the company is actually doing. The management team is secretive and does not let employees know what is going. Employees have no faith in the company's future.
Cons
low pay and little advancement
Good products, a lot of turnover, poor training, good benefits and work environment.
Business Development Rep (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 20, 2012
The business developer role was new at the time I joined Infor. Training was done online and on the job. I learned marketing skills; how to create and generate interest flyers and research companies to create leads. I also worked with a call service who would dial until they reached someone on my list and I would be available for specific times to take hot calls. Many co-workers I knew from HP or other companies I'd worked with. I got involved with the entertainment committee to be able to help out and get to know others in the company. The hardest part of the job was the constant change in management and not knowing if our job was secure. The most enjoyable part was connecting with prospects, understanding their needs, building rapport and helping facilitate a partnership between their company and Infor.
Pros
flexible work schedule, being able to work from home, gym, wed treats, specialty coffee/tea, co. morale functions, good office equipment and it team, good work space with natural light
Cons
lack of training tools/direction, many changes in management
Fun work environment but little opportunity for advancement or growth
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJuly 22, 2013
Infor provides a fun laid back work environment. I enjoy my coworkers who are very easy to get along with, we are all the same age and have a lot in common. I'm currently seeking new employment as there is very little opportunity for advancement within this company. Cold calling all day has become very taxing and I am ready to take on new challenges.
Bad Company to work for
Senior Software Ananlyst (Former Employee) –  Colorado SpringsSeptember 10, 2013
I worked there for 12.5 years. I had highly regarded stats and product knowledge as well as customer service awards. I had a health problem concerning spinal pinch nerves. I had an operation and my doctor wanted me to work from home and have another operation to fix the issue and Infor dropped me on the spot 2 days after receiving my Doctors evaluation letter.
Pros
not much to balance stressors
Cons
inept management/training
Productive Work Place with Routine product release
Sr. Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 10, 2014
I worked for a Product "Infor EAM" Development team. Its a routine yearly release tasks. Sometimes very challenging and sometimes routine work. But, this is a secure job.
Pros
job security
Cons
we need to work 9 hours a day including lunch etc..