Infor Global Solutions

Infor Global Solutions Employer Reviews

Business Consultant
Business Consultant, Remote (Former Employee), remoteApril 4, 2014
Hard to assess when I was only with the company for a year before I was laid off...
Good place to work.
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: being part of growth.
Cons: the pain of growth.
Exceptional place to work. Growing company with growing pains.
Poor management
Engineer (Former Employee), Saint PaulDecember 30, 2013
High turnover and poor management communication. My direct manager was term and no one told the team that was reporting to him. We found out on social media. They hire a lot of people to then lay them off with no specific reason, specially during the holidays. They don't look out for their employees.
Senior Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), DallasDecember 27, 2013
Pros: great company
Cons: great company
Great Company
Im still at the company just looking for part time employment
Unstable
Senior IT Field Engineer (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 13, 2013
Cons: low pay and little advancement
The company is in a constant state of change and upheaval. Product strategy and financial performance changes yearly and employees cannot be confident in what the company is actually doing. The management team is secretive and does not let employees know what is going. Employees have no faith in the company's future.
Bad Company to work for
Senior Software Ananlyst (Former Employee), Colorado SpringsSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: not much to balance stressors
Cons: inept management/training
I worked there for 12.5 years. I had highly regarded stats and product knowledge as well as customer service awards. I had a health problem concerning spinal pinch nerves. I had an operation and my doctor wanted me to work from home and have another operation to fix the issue and Infor dropped me on the spot 2 days after receiving my Doctors evaluation – more... letter. – less
Good people to work with
Sr. BI Architect (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 3, 2013
Worked for two years mostly remote and as a consultant. Typical consultant life, travel most of the time.
Customer Focused Position
Audit Coordinator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 12, 2013
Pros: casual dress, flex hours, work from home
Cons: no room for advancement, no raise or bonus
A typical day at work is contacting customers via phone and email to guide them through the software audit process.
Fun work environment but little opportunity for advancement or growth
Business Development Representative (Current Employee), Saint Paul, MNJuly 22, 2013
Infor provides a fun laid back work environment. I enjoy my coworkers who are very easy to get along with, we are all the same age and have a lot in common. I'm currently seeking new employment as there is very little opportunity for advancement within this company. Cold calling all day has become very taxing and I am ready to take on new challenges.
Acquisition based company, low job security
DIRECTOR of SALES (Former Employee), Western StatesJuly 15, 2013
Pros: compensation can be good for top producers.
Cons: eratic channels and sales management
By it's very nature as an Acquisition based company, they will lay of 50% of any new companies staff. Then supplement this with semi annual meetings at the Atlanta headquarters where even the most elite producers can be laid off at a simple organizational or political whim. This is not an employee friendly company. Compensation can be good for top producers.
Great Company to work for!
Technical Support Manager for Infor, (Former Employee), Duluth, GAMarch 28, 2013
Pros: great co workers!
Cons: desk job
This is a very large company that develops and supports software for warehouse and manufacturing use. Great bunch of folks, awesome benefits and fun corporate environment.
PC Support Technician (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: great management, self work, lots of new technology
Cons: hardware not updated as fast it should have been.
I was in charge of the Dallas area. Managers let me control all that had to do with my office. My manager was in Colorado Springs and we had monthly meetings but other than that the office was completely mine.
PTO great 401k not so much
Senior Support Analyst (Former Employee), grand rapids, MINovember 12, 2012
Pros: pto, customers
Cons: 401k
A great place to start into the software industry. However if you leave the company and come back your worth more. I have seen this many times.

PTO is the best thing about the company. 401k match was eliminated while I was there.

If your "special" enough, you might be able to work from home.

Very numbers driven.
Great Company
Software Consultant, Senior Product Support Rep. (Former Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 6, 2012
Pros: great benefits
Cons: management is not the best.
Great company to work for but no guarantee as to what type of changes may occur. May be a lay-off, relocation, or even management changes.
good company to work for
AR Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAAugust 23, 2012
good company to work for. No micromanagement. good benefits,
Very Numbers driven
Collections Analyst, Escalation & Resolution (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 28, 2012
Pros: start out 4 weeks pto time (vacation and pto combined)
Cons: 401k and healthcare
Have recently established a Mentor Program to help with current as well as new hire to groom, and establish better and happier employees.
Good products, a lot of turnover, poor training, good benefits and work environment.
Business Development Rep (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COApril 20, 2012
Pros: flexible work schedule, being able to work from home, gym, wed treats, specialty coffee/tea, co. morale functions, good office equipment and it team, good work space with natural light
Cons: lack of training tools/direction, many changes in management
The business developer role was new at the time I joined Infor. Training was done online and on the job. I learned marketing skills; how to create and generate interest flyers and research companies to create leads. I also worked with a call service who would dial until they reached someone on my list and I would be available for specific times to take – more... hot calls. Many co-workers I knew from HP or other companies I'd worked with. I got involved with the entertainment committee to be able to help out and get to know others in the company. The hardest part of the job was the constant change in management and not knowing if our job was secure. The most enjoyable part was connecting with prospects, understanding their needs, building rapport and helping facilitate a partnership between their company and Infor. – less
great company
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMarch 12, 2012
Pros: great people
This was awesome job APAC was brought out by New Castle.But still a great place to work.
Productive and fun work place
Financial Analyst in Accounts Receivables (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APAugust 15, 2014
 Preparation of Service Invoices through Billing Module in PeopleSoft ERP.
 Timely dispatch of invoices to the clients and posting the invoices in client’s site.
 Verification and validation of Purchase orders for billing the clients
 Verification of Traveling and other expenses billable to clients
 Reviewing the information provided by operations – more... team for billing
 Verifying the realizations received and updating the invoice details to the banks
 Posting realization entries through A/R module in peoplesoft – less
Great team members across the globe..
Regional Marketing Director (Former Employee), SingaporeMay 7, 2014
Could improve more on commitment to developing people/staff and encouraging teamwork. Very sales driven culture which is great if it could also balance it with the 'people' aspect in order to see more collaborative achievements

About Infor Global Solutions

Before manufacturers and distributors get products to the shelf, Infor Global Solutions gets software to their computers. The – Read more