Infor Global Solutions

Infor Global Solutions Employer Reviews

Productive Work Place with Routine product release
Sr. Software Engineer (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GANovember 10, 2014
Pros: job security
Cons: we need to work 9 hours a day including lunch etc..
I worked for a Product "Infor EAM" Development team. Its a routine yearly release tasks. Sometimes very challenging and sometimes routine work. But, this is a secure job.
Worked independent of supervision and made my own hours
Consultant (Contract) (Former Employee), Work from HomeOctober 9, 2014
Pros: independent work hours
Cons: travel
I would be told of a new client and travel to their site initially to introduce myself and the software to the Accounting department. I would learn about the companys product and culture to investigate their needs for an MRP system. I would meet all of the key players and work with them individually to find out their strengths/weaknesses, and needs. – more... Most of the time I was onsite with a customer with only one other consultant. That individual would handle the Manufacturing needs and I would handle the Accounting. The hardest part of the job was the travel. As I got older the travel became difficult. So, I began promoting remote sessions with the clients and they seemed to like this method of training. I always took pride in and enjoyed seeing a customer go live, and meet their goals with our software. – less
Good place for opportunities of growth
Project Manager/Account Executive (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MISeptember 30, 2014
Pros: many opportunities in various arms of company due to growth
Cons: too many changes in managemnt and dictates
Helpful and courteous employees with ability to adjust to constant change...upper management very motivational
Fast moving dynamic environment
Senior Presales Solution Consultant -NA Sales (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GASeptember 24, 2014
Pros: great it support
Cons: constantly changing strategic positioning
Never the same day to day
Traveling to existing customers
Continuous customer facing discoveries
Customer Requirements gathering & analysis
Demos: POC
Dedicated co-workers working as team players
Keeping up with new offerings
Fast paced activity with existing Customers
Great place to learn and develop your skills.
Analyst (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GASeptember 22, 2014
It's a great place to learn and develop your skills. Although there are always positions open, there isn't really much room for vertical growth.
Wouldn't recommend
Accountant (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GASeptember 8, 2014
Pros: pto is good. co-workers are nice.flex hrs of your choice.
Cons: lacks team environment from the manager level, managment lacks follow through.
Your experience all depends on your manager and from group to group, it can be very, very different. Some managers micro-manage you, others allow you to work from home -some. They say they encourage moving around the company but they don't. The PTO is good 25 days after 5 yrs. Benefits - medical, vision, dental, LTD, STD, life insurance and Flex spending – more... for medical, daycare & transportation. Tuition help is very minimal. Ask how large the immediate group is and what the turn over rate has been in last couple of yrs. If it is 50% or more, you probably don't want to work in that department. – less
Overall Infor is a good company with sound technology offerings.
Customer Account Executive/ License Manager (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COSeptember 8, 2014
Overall Infor is a good company with sound technology offerings.
Flexible and understanding management, high growth potential and learning opportunities
Present Staff Accountant (Current Employee), 500 W Madison, Chicago ILAugust 20, 2014
On a daily basis I get new scenarios in accounting where I am challenge and have the opportunity to resolve problems or learn. Also, we multi task and work in fast paced environment. We have a dynamic team where we share responsibilities and cross train and challenge each other to better perform our work responsiblities.
Productive and professional environment
Billing Specialist/Order Entry Controller (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 25, 2014
Pros: full hour lunches, the option of working from home and great insurance benefits
Cons: lack of room for advancement
On a daily basis my typical duties include resolving disputes that are emailed throughout the day from sale's people, maintenance managers of software, customers and fellow departments at Infor Global Solutions. My day also includes discrepancies on software invoices that have previously been billed and invoices that will be be due. The discrepancies/disputes – more... requires the research and analytical skills to determine the resolution by reviewing contracts, customers accounts, and/or consulting with fellow departments. I have learned a lot about license software and to not only depend on my co-workers for information, but to also be supportive with new information I have retained in my six years of employment. My opinion on management is that the company needs more of it and there is not a lot of room for advancement. The hardest part of my job is resolving the disputes in a timely manner as I have to rely on salesmen in the field to verify discounts that may not have been communicated in the contracts. Being able to resolve and deliver invoices to customers in a timely manner is one of the most enjoyable pieces of my job because being a part of the solution of resolving the disputes allows the invoices to get paid in a timely manner and are rewarded accordingly. – less
Business Consultant
Business Consultant, Remote (Former Employee), remoteApril 4, 2014
Hard to assess when I was only with the company for a year before I was laid off...
Good place to work.
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: being part of growth.
Cons: the pain of growth.
Exceptional place to work. Growing company with growing pains.
Poor management
Engineer (Former Employee), Saint PaulDecember 30, 2013
High turnover and poor management communication. My direct manager was term and no one told the team that was reporting to him. We found out on social media. They hire a lot of people to then lay them off with no specific reason, specially during the holidays. They don't look out for their employees.
Great Company
Senior Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), DallasDecember 27, 2013
Pros: great company
Cons: great company
Great Company
Im still at the company just looking for part time employment
Unstable
Senior IT Field Engineer (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 13, 2013
Cons: low pay and little advancement
The company is in a constant state of change and upheaval. Product strategy and financial performance changes yearly and employees cannot be confident in what the company is actually doing. The management team is secretive and does not let employees know what is going. Employees have no faith in the company's future.
Bad Company to work for
Senior Software Ananlyst (Former Employee), Colorado SpringsSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: not much to balance stressors
Cons: inept management/training
I worked there for 12.5 years. I had highly regarded stats and product knowledge as well as customer service awards. I had a health problem concerning spinal pinch nerves. I had an operation and my doctor wanted me to work from home and have another operation to fix the issue and Infor dropped me on the spot 2 days after receiving my Doctors evaluation – more... letter. – less
Good people to work with
Sr. BI Architect (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 3, 2013
Worked for two years mostly remote and as a consultant. Typical consultant life, travel most of the time.
Customer Focused Position
Audit Coordinator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 12, 2013
Pros: casual dress, flex hours, work from home
Cons: no room for advancement, no raise or bonus
A typical day at work is contacting customers via phone and email to guide them through the software audit process.
Fun work environment but little opportunity for advancement or growth
Business Development Representative (Current Employee), Saint Paul, MNJuly 22, 2013
Infor provides a fun laid back work environment. I enjoy my coworkers who are very easy to get along with, we are all the same age and have a lot in common. I'm currently seeking new employment as there is very little opportunity for advancement within this company. Cold calling all day has become very taxing and I am ready to take on new challenges.
Acquisition based company, low job security
DIRECTOR of SALES (Former Employee), Western StatesJuly 15, 2013
Pros: compensation can be good for top producers.
Cons: eratic channels and sales management
By it's very nature as an Acquisition based company, they will lay of 50% of any new companies staff. Then supplement this with semi annual meetings at the Atlanta headquarters where even the most elite producers can be laid off at a simple organizational or political whim. This is not an employee friendly company. Compensation can be good for top producers.
Great Company to work for!
Technical Support Manager for Infor, (Former Employee), Duluth, GAMarch 28, 2013
Pros: great co workers!
Cons: desk job
This is a very large company that develops and supports software for warehouse and manufacturing use. Great bunch of folks, awesome benefits and fun corporate environment.

1 2 3

About Infor Global Solutions

Before manufacturers and distributors get products to the shelf, Infor Global Solutions gets software to their computers. The – Read more