InfoReliance

InfoReliance Employer Reviews

Excited until I looked behind the curtain...
##### (Former Employee), Alexandria, VAAugust 7, 2013
Pros: a paycheck
Cons: working there
Seemed like a great job at first but then they put people in charge that were idiots. Found out that they were hiring their friends and putting them in high positions. Things quickly went downhill with the project until the client found somebody new. Not us.

Before that, they made it into a very stressful place to work. Turned into the worst place – more... I had ever been since working at a fast food restaurant when I was 15.

It turned into a lot of backstabbing and nonsense to the point where people didn't trust each other. Worst than a typical day in high school. Very unprofessional and childish behavior coming from the management. Most of us did not feel safe working there.

Incredibly stressful for no reason. Left for a new job and it was like night and day.

Met some good people who shared the same experience but left too and we will probably be life long friends. They are doing great after moving on to new companies. – less
Needs stronger management.
Developer (Former Employee), HQJune 14, 2013
Pros: decent location, decent pay.
Cons: management will throw you under the bus before they admit they are wrong.
Be prepared to work a lot of overtime - doesn't matter which project you are on. If you ever wanted to witness corruption and favoritism, work here. They are all about hiring friends and putting them in lead / senior management positions (most are not qualified). They expect you to worship the principal staff - only a couple of which fit the title. – more... Co-workers were great - since we were all in the same situation, we clicked well. Hardest part of the job was the scope creep - constant scope creep because there was not a single manager that would stand up to the customer as they demand additional things that could only be implemented one of two ways: lots of overtime (of which is not paid) or schedule slide (which NEVER happens).

There were some good times - enjoy projects as they kick off, it's the only time you'll work 40 hour weeks.

Keep in mind - the only way to get promoted is to work more than 60 hours per week and to have worked on multiple proposals for winning contract bids. – less
Productive and great company
Program Manager InfoReliance (Current Employee), Tacoma, WAApril 22, 2013
I enjoy the people at InfoReliance and learned how to navigate the IT flows in a public sector environment,.
Company has lost all benefits, only get perks if you work on site, not on client site
developer (Current Employee), DCFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: you never see your manager
Cons: you never see your manager
The company used to have a good reputation of caring for its employees. That has significantly changed as the company has grown.

Its all about the bottom line and winning contracts. They do not care about you as an employee or what position they make you fill to make some money for the company.

They've removed most benefits and have made even 401k – more... contribution discretionary.

Perks such as food and kitchen are only for the people who work at HQ, which is very rare for most consultants who work offsite.

By the way, annual reviews are a joke as your raise is decided before the review is actually completed! – less

– March 27, 2013

Thank you for your review. To clarify regarding our benefits: we have not lost all benefits nor removed most benefits by any means. While we did implement some small changes this year, we believe our benefits package is very competitive in the market. It includes: 10 Paid Company Holidays Annually, mirroring the Federal government schedule 18 days a year of Paid Time Off (PTO) Annually for new employees (accrued) Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage Comprehensive Medical and Dental Coverage (Dental coverage is 100% company paid) Tuition & Professional Certification Reimbursement (as well as a Microsoft certification bonus program) 401(k) plan Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care Company paid life and AD&D insurance and employee paid supplemental life insurance Long term care insurance All employees are eligible for a quarterly, performance-based bonus program recognizing our outstanding contributors. Flexible work arrangements, where possible

A great place to work
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAOctober 26, 2012
Pros: supports innovation, rewards results, great work environment, strong management
Cons: path to advancement could be more explicit
As the Recruiting Manager at InfoReliance, I have insight into how things work across the company. I've been here for almost 2 years, and I have been very impressed and satisfied in my job.

Overall, InfoReliance is a great company, especially for people who are self-motivated, who want to be engaged, and who like to problem-solve and innovate. The – more... culture very much supports those who bring solutions to the table and act as thought leaders. This is a great environment to expand and find new confidence in your skills and knowledge. This is a collaborative environment while at the same time recognizing individual contributions and expertise.

Management is very involved and engaged, there is a "real" open door policy, and input from all levels is encouraged.

My job is often varied, often challenging, and often fast-paced, but it is in a way that excites me rather than overwhelms me, and I know that I have support from my coworkers and managers. – less
kitchen perks
Assistant (Current Employee), VirginiaMay 31, 2012
Fully stocked kitchens at head quarters office...drinks, coffee, snacks..
Productive yet quiet enviornment
Receptionist (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAMarch 5, 2014
Pros: awesome hours and bonuses
I loved my job. Sad that i was laid off but am grateful for the experience and knowledge gained during my time here.

About InfoReliance

InfoReliance Corporation is a rapidly growing Information Technology (IT) consulting firm that provides the core services and – Read more