Informa plc is the leading international provider of specialist information and services for the academic and scientific, professional and commercial business communities. Informa has over 150 offices in more than 34 countries and employs 9,250 staff around the world.
Informa is the largest publicly-owned organizer of conferences and courses in the world with an output of over 10,000 events annually. Informa publishes over 2,500 subscription-based information services including academic journals, real-time news and structured databases of commercial intelligence. Informa's book of business has more than 40,000 academic and business titles in print.
We are seeking an exceptional Client Service Specialist to support our growing US Team.
- Strive to deliver a world class standard of Customer Service
- Meet the required KPIs and ensure your client facing activity beats standards and expectations
- Continually improve your product and industry knowledge to ensure the best support can be offered to all clients
- Achieve the personal objectives set by your manager
- On-board and initiate new and renewing clients through welcome calls, user initiation, user training, usage reviews and client feedback.
- Provide account customers with tools needed to drive exposure and usage of the product within their organizations. This includes collateral such as emails, branded microsites and brochures (produced by marketing).
- Ensure key enhancements to the product or service are communicated to all users, through emails, web-based training and personal calling
- Develop an understanding of our users and their needs.
- Keep up to date with latest industry developments and use that knowledge to improve the quality of the service you offer
- Understand what other comparative products and services our customers are using, and what their perceptions are of value and service in comparison to our own.
- Feed any new leads through to the appropriate sales channel.
- Provide ideas for product enhancements via client feedback
- Prepare sales and marketing packages for conferences.
- Build strong internal relationships to help solve client enquiries or issues
- Bachelor’s Degree is required ideally in Life Sciences
- Ability to articulate complex solutions in a simple and coherent manner
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Outgoing, confident and engaging
- Self-critical and able to take on board advice and constructive criticism
- Comfortable in challenging the status quo and driving change
- Presentation Skills
- A passion for solving client problems
- Detail oriented and deadline driven
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills with ability to grasp and clearly convey technical information.
Indeed - 16 months ago